Tuck Frump

I’ve never wanted to murder everybody in a single video so badly

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

Attached: E65B160A-9AA2-4EB4-A06A-E110E95D09DD.jpg (1094x640, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzV484m22so
youtu.be/MrXSKKHU-Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Brits would eat this shit up.

that girl needs to be gang tucked by some figgers

> even little girls want to fuck Trump
Why even live.

He's so much better than I imagined he'd be. I was just voting for chaos and to make people angry. I never thought he would try to keep his promises. He uses executive orders when he can't ram a law through. He fights as hard and dirty as a liberal.

That video is two years old.

>the comments in this video LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=XzV484m22so

PAY

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2018-03-19_22-41-13.png (882x566, 318K)

I know. I’ve just literally never seen it posted so I thought I’d share for those who haven’t seen it

Yeah, the Chambers with all of them, desu. I might be brown, but the day Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, and me get thrown into the Chambers by Generation Zyklon for being normies I will die with a smile.

that glorious like to dislike ratio. based russian bots

>The like/dislike ratio
Every single "point" in this video was retarded, I managed to get through the whole thing, it's just a bunch of people being vulgar and saying "you're mean", whilst misquoting Trump.

We don't need to gas you if you leave of your own fucking will. Even Hitler tried to deport the Jews first.

they forgot to disable comments on this vid

TuckFrump.com is for sale. $1,495

God's chosen soyboy

Attached: oy vey.png (1151x602, 470K)

>SHIT POL LOOK AT THESE NIGGERS SHITSKINS SAYING THEY DONT LIKE THE GOD-EMPEROR BECAUSE HIS FOLLOWERS ARE RACIST
>HOW CAN THESE SUBHUMAN APES CALL US RACIST DAY OF THE ROPE 1488 THE TIME IS SOON GET READY GUYS

You guys deserve all the hate you get.

Same here; These so called Mexican wouldn't last a day in Mexico. I hate when their welfared mothers teach these kids to hate the US.

Notice how they've only chosen degenerate, fat ugly degenerate white people for the video

Attached: dna.png (1124x598, 203K)

I lasted 30 seconds.

Attached: jewalert.jpg (275x183, 8K)

didn't know minnie driver was on this commerical

cringe on a level rarely seen

Fuck sale these kids are at it again first feminism now this, how can parents push these ideas on to these kids without them even understanding those ideas.

Here is another for you

youtu.be/MrXSKKHU-Hs

This is fucking disgusting you know they are going to be degenerate when they are older.

>OMG this is like soooo 2016, totally NOT #trending

I like this guy

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-220119.png (1080x1920, 584K)

all these people seem like insincere actors. Its like they're NPCs

I WANNA TUCK HER SO BAD.....

Attached: 88317449.jpg (439x391, 82K)

UMMMM ANYONE? NOTHING? FAGGOTS

charge your phone.

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (492x299, 42K)

I hate varg. A ton

There was a video of some guy reviewing this video and I forget his name but at one point he pointed out one of these fuckers had black eyes, like a dolls' eyes. A jaws reference but yeah, that nigger is scary as fuck.

>these *pause* pubescent girls

she doesnt know what that means

Lel, u mad, whatafag.

triggered, nigger?

#metoo

fuck off nigger i already made this comment

The more Mexicans that get deported, the whiter this country becomes. Don't forget.

plus if we bring in south Africans that will help too

>resents no
no

Scheiße!

This has to be the single worst video on the internet. There's no way that anything is worse than this.

Attached: SmallCock.jpg (1012x814, 170K)

That video is a warning for "diverse" people because they're not behaving well publicly and they're ruining the globalist conquest plan.

>101.3k downvote v. 1.2k upvote
Usually I do not much care for such niggerly stats but this has got to be a record.

so sad, still wet behind their ears from kindergarten. and already a vocabulary that would make many sailor blush

Attached: 1517539567419.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>Usually I don't care about stats and call it a Jewish trick but this one suits my opinion.

>throwing a small plushie from a plane
I mean the entire thing is stupid, but seriously just throwing it into the ground would have more force then dropping it from a plane.

>People hes insulting
>Muslim
>Gays
>Disability
>Woman
>Chinese
>Blacks
>Jews
>Fat people
>Mexicans
Am I missing anyone? HMMMM

THE ENTIRE SITE IS ALREADY FOR SALE.THEY ARE BAILING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520652554412.jpg (1000x944, 127K)

>tfw youtube shoa'd my parody of this so long ago
at least people got enjoyment out of it

I reported it for child abuse

pool your neetbux guys

Making a child wear a shirt which basically says ‘fuck’. The degeneracy of this all.

You are mistaken, these are not people, they are barely classified as humans.

>hating a kike shill
>bad

The only bad thing is that she's part of a SJW propaganda video... oh, and she's brown so to hell with her.

La Ogra!

I am pretty sure the fat chick ate herself to death after the election.

blimpfffffffffffffffffffffffff

kek

You're literally giving them money by posting this here. At least use hooktube or better yet don't give them free publicity. The owner of this company doesn't even give a shit about politics. They're just cashing in controversy.

FCKH8 is a goldmine

this has to be satire, right?

Why is Boogie wearing his ex-wife's skin? I guess the divorce finally made him crack