Sup Forumsorado: Slush downpour edition

>Colorado bump stock ban fails
archive.fo/13GsG
>Colorado lawmakers propose using blockchain technology to protect state data
archive.fo/aoYye
>Colorado doesn't have enough visas, may need to pay real Americans livable wages for landscaping
archive.fo/eqAGU
In this thread we discuss news and events pertaining to Colorado and Coloradans.
Not welcome: Californians, Chicongolese, New Yorkers
Conditionally welcome: Texans - behave yourselves.
Threadly reminder that we're full.

Attached: Colorado_Constitution2.png (1271x823, 1015K)

I was born and raised in Colorado but havent been home in 7 years.
But I'm driving back in a week. I dont give a fuck if Californians have filled it up, just stay the fuck out of my way.

What's the point in location-specific groups like this? Meetups?

Welcome home, Coloradan man. You may be in for a rude awakening. I've been living in Aurora for the past year after growing up in Golden. One of my first experiences out here was getting my car stolen. Check out the OP image closely if you're going to stick around for a while.

Attached: wktf.jpg (600x553, 22K)

Absolutely. I've met too many people who go through their lives keeping their heads down and assuming nobody else is like them. Meeting like-minded people in real life can be a much needed sanity check, and it's great to network for networking's own sake.

Parts of aurora look like Islamic Dearborn mi

We have a refugee resettlement center too. My favorites are the African women in head scarves who have just barely learned how to drive. How long do you think would it take for someone to come at me with intent to kill if I put up pic related around town?

Attached: AllahForFaggots.png (715x440, 364K)

Stick under the wipers on the cars outside of those halal meat selling stores and escape

Last time I was around that area there was a shopping center index sign that had maybe two words of English, rest was Arabic and some good variant

Gook*

We have location specific political issues that are of no interest to anyone else, aside from mild curiosity.
>719fag

Greeley too

You mean like blucifer having balls larger than my feet?

Attached: delete.png (659x389, 323K)

>tfw dont live in aurora or greely
Thornton for life

Attached: 1521488624206.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I going to avoid the entire Front Range. Home is up in the Mountains.
I have a job in the San Juans. I missed my Mountains and hot springs.

Good on you. I'd love to move to the mountains sometime. Unfortunately, all the tech work is on the (((plains))).

Attached: colorado-aurora-b.jpg (4288x3216, 656K)

>avoiding the north
Fuck you.

>I going to avoid the entire Front Range.
This. The Front Range has become cancer.
Legalizing weed is the worst mistake Coloradans made since not shooting Califags and Texans on sight in the early 80's.
I'm still for weed being legal, but being one of the first places to do so was a huge fucking mistake.

Legal pot attracted the worst of the worst to Colorado.
For the past 5 years, every newfag I've met only has two thoughts: first, to legally smoke pot constantly; secondly, to grow and sell pot for a living.

It's tempting to compare them to alcoholics, except even the most extreme of the latter still like to fuck, fight, and break things occasionally--in addition to getting shitfaced 24/7.

Potheads are creepy as fuck. They like to do only one thing: get stoned. They only talk about one thing: getting stoned. Their dreams involve getting stoned and selling pot. People move here in their cars and live in them for years while constantly smoking enough pot to pay a mortgage.

Thank god I moved to the Western Slope in 2013.
No one here gives two shits if the occasional methhead or stoner goes missing.

Attached: Doc.jpg (700x350, 16K)

habla Espanol???

719 here too

snow melted quickly today

I'm moving to Minnesota soon probably. not enough natural water around here; when the grid fails it will be a big problem. also, the Springs especially is a huge target. going to get hit hard soon. ww3, etc.

Springs did not legalize recreational. most of the libs went to boulder/denver

btw, I came from out of state a few years ago, but weed was only one of the draws :D clean water is more important desu

>Potheads are creepy as fuck. They like to do only one thing: get stoned. They only talk about one thing: getting stoned. Their dreams involve getting stoned and selling pot.

strawman. I do smoke enough weed to pay a mortgage, but I also run a business

>Western Slope

I lived in Grand Junction for a while. too much meth, weed is no good out there, too dry, felt somewhat clausterphobic surrounded by mesas on all sides, etc.

see

Suck my prickly dickly Colorado.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

>weed migrants are going home
Pic related. Have a safe trip out of here forever.
What's the matter, guy? Realize we weren't actually hiring new budtenders?

Attached: 1478317693454.png (608x541, 197K)

Ah, well... nothing really. I just wanted to post that.

I will be the one winning the bugeling competition in Estes park, and I will hit strawberry hotsprings fer sure.
I grew up in the upper Arkansas valley and we ranched in the eastern Plains.
Too fucking hot for me, I need 9-10K feet elevation. Smelling sagebrush and listening to the Quakie trees in Fall.
I dont think I can even do COSP again.
San Juans brothers.

>I lived in Grand Junction for a while
Speaking of meth, and spics.

>strawman.
>let me explain exactly why you're right
>I do smoke enough weed to pay a mortgage, but I also run a business
Potheads are always the same.
>Just because I smoke enough pot to kill a buffalo...

I see nothing wrong with weed. Everyone should have an escape.
But, potheads choose to suck their bongs like it was a glass cock.
If you're not capable of going 8-12 hours without your preferred drug, you have far too many problems for me to address in a simple shitpost.
>Weed is from da earf!!

An addict is an addict.
It's nice that you're addicted to 'natural' drugs, I suppose.
There are millions of people out there who want to continually talk about pot, so you have that going for you.

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (500x541, 58K)

O-oh. That's a big cactus.
That sounds beautiful, but what kind of work can you find out there?

Colorado sucks the people remind me of kikes

I really wish we had just waited, and that advocates had shilled for federal decriminalization. Fuck the DEA, but our early adopter stance ruined our electorate and culture forever.
Well, we do have too many of those, but "the people" at large who strike you as most that way came in the last ten years.

Attached: 1513596740677.png (323x318, 48K)

I lived in Greeley, Colorado for 3 months, was kinda nice. then I had to move back to Phoenix... too cold.

I'm a miner. And I do clean ups on old mines. I will get on with a survey crew and some of that easy BLM money.

I used to win the firewood chopping competition at the Carbondale Mt Fair.
Fibark was a good time.
Paonia P bud was the shit.
I caught a 5 lb brook trout and a 10 lb brown trout, but I love catching Native cuthroat the most.
Colorado was a good time growing up. It may suck now, but Im glad I grew up when it was still fun.
I will fuck every Californian chick I meet just for you bros.

I wish I hadn't fallen for the "white collar or bust" meme. Congratulations on finding a living in a comfy part of the state though. If you're ever in the front range for some shitty reason, feel free to reach out (details embedded in the OP).

Attached: 1463490228531.gif (494x332, 164K)

Disregard , I misunderstood your current living situation (but yes, blanda the coastcucks upp)

I'm a Colorado married wagecuck who just wants to go live innavan doing outdoorsy stuff

Ive been secluded in Alaska for so long now, Id probably go apeshit on the Front Range.
Trappers steak House is about the only thing Id venture out there for.
See ya at the Telluride bluegrass festival. Or Paonia for September peaches.

Make beautiful Coloradan babies and take your family on frequent mountain camping trips.

Attached: 1519456488460.gif (499x477, 949K)

tfw gonna infiltrate the group and bring my antifa buddies to your house at night

Attached: 1380155083003_3.jpg (359x391, 81K)

Glad to hear about the bump stock not passing. After the death of the mag ban I was losing faith in our state. But we must weather the comong leftists

>innavan
Texans were better imports.
Fuck Calicucks.

Attached: canoe.jpg (478x202, 10K)

>Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in CO
>Lincoln park is STILL a shithole despite the massive revamping of the area
Why do we allow this shit?

So whats the deal on the mag ban anyways?
It was passed but not being enforced or its okay to have a 30 rd mag?

It's a terrible symbolic defeat, but if it's any consolation, it just isn't enforced. Even the "compliant" stores sell you magazine kits with spring, floor plate, and box separated in a bag. We need to get this shit law off the books before they get any more ideas.
Growth is making Denver into a shithole too. Public defecation is no longer a deportable offense. Heroin junkies shamble on the 16th Street Mall like zombies.

(You)

Attached: when-the-communists-keep-threatening-revolution-and-never-follow-through-12026243.png (499x484, 347K)

>shitting on the street no longer a deportable offence
>homeless junkies all over the streets
Pic related is our future

Attached: 59e62317d4e9202d008b6423-960-720.jpg (960x720, 80K)

>college is almost out and all the kids are gonna fuck off for the summer

Attached: 1517345153216.png (210x150, 72K)

>Pic related is our future
Only a small price to pay for the enrichment that is niggers, potheads, and spics.
I don't know how we survived without them.

Attached: AllMyWTF.jpg (208x199, 8K)

Is there any real chance of you guys unfucking your state?

What's you guys' midterm situation looking like?

Any threats or chances to win big?

It doesn't look good, but we have to try. We'll be chased down to the last acre of Montana if we don't hold our ground, because we're running out of fallbacks.

Not likely. California continues to drain into our state. I guess it has slowed slightly, but now the same shit is flooding into Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana.

Tancredo dropped out of the running for governor, so I don't see how we can make this work. Supreme Court is stacked against us 6:1, so they won't fight any overreach on the part of the people elected by "new Coloradans". I think Victor Mitchell is our best chance at reclaiming executive control of the state now.

Not sure what the situation looks like regarding federal seats, and I actually have to get to sleep now. Pray for our swift recovery, or press "F" to pay respects.

Always depressing hearing fellow Coloradoans telling about home.
Fuck.
Fortunately I have a secluded cabin and a few acres miles from the nearest neighbor and at 10K feet.No antifa can sneak up on me there. I will be recruiting for a female roomate though.

Just don't live in Denver. Congrats, you can now tell liberals to eat shit. I live in Frontrange valley; and my favorite thing is correcting the politically correct. If I hear "undocumented" I shout "illegal!" If I hear "Trump facist blah blah" I yell "Hillary for PRISON!" "KILL THAT BITCH" etc. If I see people complaining about whites, I tell them to go back to California/ suck more dick. It's great because no one has guns to follow through with their sputtering rage.

Grandfathered in is ok but they don’t check because how could you? Even if they didn’t accomodate us there would still be ways to come across it I’m sure.

Well I just freak whenever something happens since I didn’t think the mag one would pass. I am now ever on the ready waiting to hear what else they want to take. Either way people need to fuck outta here honestly but it’s all gone to shit already. Anyways, checked. Glad to see this thread was made.

Yeah try recruiting for roommates somewhere the Illuminati doesn't hold regular mass sacrifices.

Congrats, you're in the best part of the state. I miss living that far West.
Checked back to you and thanks for stopping in, fwend. Come join the OP honeypot if you haven't already.
Good point. What did Lakewood mean by this?

Attached: colorado-lakewood-seal.jpg (642x795, 57K)

All I need is one qt that wants to hide up in the mountains with me.

>Is there any real chance of you guys unfucking your state?
Yeah. Real natives are too entrenched here for Califags to make a long term difference. Like locusts, they'll move on to the Next Big Thing before the locals even bother loading up their rifles.
It's gonna take a long time, though.
No one lives at 12,000ft getting 35' of snowfall every year because they want to deal with other people.
Weather will chase the Califags out of our state long before the people do.

Attached: JapFertalizer.jpg (750x709, 84K)

seems like you're the one who has nothing to talk about except weed

ironic

>Potheads are always the same.

the only part of your characterization I fit is that I smoke a lot. I also get things done, plan for the future, and make a lot more $ than I smoke

>addict

nah, but I do enjoy it. everything in its right time and place. I've gone years without smoking, and sometimes I smoke all day erry day

Holy shit nigger!

>no republic plaza in that pic
>no killdozer in that pic

Get your shit together broheim.

Colorado became a blue state.

nah, we'll keep sending the abortions you dickholes sent our way.
>head west! become an actor/comedian/writer!
no more with your shit. i'm constantly telling all the faggot transplants that colorado is cleaner, nicer, cheaper, and has WAY better weed than cali.
plus the microbrews!
and believe me when i say we all felt like you when libtard transplants started coming here in the late 70s (post reagan) to mid-80s; turning this state an unhealthy blue.
time for you to take back your garbage.

>I smoke a lot
>entire post about pot
>responding to post from an hour and a half ago
makes sense

>I know I live in Colorado and get high every minute of the day, but lemme tell you how California is the greatest state of all time! After I smoke up, yo.

Sigh.

Attached: Cody.jpg (338x426, 32K)

>i'm constantly telling all the faggot transplants that colorado has WAY better weed than cali.
Sounds about right.
>That's nice and all, but I'ma talk about DUDE WEED now!!

Double Sigh.

Attached: Mel!.jpg (590x428, 65K)

>DUDE WEED now!!
that's all you have to say to a libtard to get them going. that plus cheap housing.
i honestly don't know if either is true, but whatever gets them the fuck out works for me.
enjoy my pain, as it will ruin your state for the next 30 + years.

West Denver checking in. Let's get a Baker Draw Designated Shooting Area meetup going.