Man, marathoning Coppelion was NOT worth it

Man, marathoning Coppelion was NOT worth it

I don't know what I expected.

Watching the anime with Sup Forums made the appalling disappointment somewhat more tolerable. Fun, even.

>pic related

>the appalling disappointment

I read the manga first. Was anyone expecting anything other than a mediocre Stalker?

I went in blind. Goddamn did it turn batshit fast.

what a qt pie

Is the manga as bad as the anime?

Spoil me user I kind of dropped this manga

>TFW you liked the anime and don't see why everyone is such a bitch about it

Giant robot fights

I liked the anime.

Wait I totally forgot this exists.
How did it end? I think I only read to chapter 30 or so.

Haruto made some kind of vaccine to stop a certain death for being a coppelion, then he give ibara the vaccine and making her to become a normal human.

Is that Aoi the cutie pie? Is she mutant pregnant?

Why is she pregnant?

So did it have any overaching plot or was it still just about searching and saving people and occassional fights with a few evil Coppelions?

>One of them gets impregnated by some random dude

dropped

Pregnancy? Is that the main girl? How did it happen?

It's Ibuki. She gets pregnant with twins and goes into labor sometime around the story. She's pregnant 4 episodes while it's much longer in the manga.

Is she pregnant with a baseball team?

It was fun though.

In the manga they eventually get more into why the Coppelions were actually created and sent into Tokyo in the first place (it wasn't to save people) and from there, the plot basically starts to center around foiling the plans of the corrupt government.

Mah nigger. I liked it too. And I was quite dismayed to see it flop so badly. It feels like people never really gave it a chance just because it wasn't what they wanted it to be. I still remember all the shiposting about "hurf durf why are they wearing school uniforms?"So right off the bat the show was bashed for something innocuous done by every second anime. From there it spiralled out of control and it became hip to hate on it. It's a shame, but what can you do?

On another note, anyone have rare Aois to share?

I am still listening to the ED

One of angela's best works for sure. The opening wasn't half bad either.