Haruhi

December 18th is drawing near.

Will there be a rewatch stream like last year? If there's anyone here who was there, I was season3.

I don't like old anime./

We could always organize one, so sure.

Newfags OUT

Can't wait to watch it again. Last year I watched it like 3 times in the same day.

I try to contain every year until it's December 18th, but it's always quite hard to hold back in the last month of wait.

Kyon-kun denwa

What's your favorite scene, Sup Forums?

this one

>tfw no sleeping bag gf

Caterpillar Haruhi

pic related did it better

not even close

No.

I like this one too but Mugi is only for hugs

fug I don't know if I can wait for december 18th to do a rewatch

I see myself rewatching show episodes more often than the movie.

Doesn't help that the movie is over 2 and a half hours long

True but I think it's because I like the show's mood a bit more than the movie (know this opinion is kinda unpopular), I quite like the built up of the characters, the real-surreal contrast of the situations and the music is awesome.

I think a lot of this is just to do with Haruhi, her and Kyon really carry the show and the plot of disappearance leaves Haruhi as a side character, I still think it's a great film but it's definitely good in a different way to the show

I miss the show

Why does everyone make Nagato sad :(

So she can be truly happy.

Where is my officially licensed Kyon Nagato vanilla h-doujin

I agree, also some parts of the movie just don't seem plausible to me, like Kyon saying he wants to return because he misses the old world, but we know that what he really misses is Haruhi and the memories of the other characters, not necessarily the supernatural nature of the old world.

It's really both. He doesn't want to shit on what they've done with the real brigade so far, but he also likes the supernatural stuff. But then again the supernatural stuff generally stands for Haruhi being creative.

That part annoyed me a little less, I'd say that Kyon's denial that he likes Haruhi (which he probably does(pic related)) is one of the main plot points of the show

He's just being a tsundere

Kyon is tsundere to an extreme, to the point of actually believing he doesn't like Haruhi, even if he really does and he proves it to himself.

I don't think he or Haruhi are denial about it, it's just that they are aware that turning it into a "traditional" relationship would kill the magic and intimacy they have.

I don't think that's true, at all

The problem is that it kinda ruins the consistency, because he could get close to her in the new altered world too.

Haruhi definitely isn't in denial, Kyon is in denial but deep down he know's he does like Haruhi and just doesn't want to admit it, that's why he follows her to university after north high

The new altered world doesn't have the supernatural stuff, which he also misses.

Season 3 is coming

>Mikuru - F
>Haruhi - D
>Nagato - B
Did I get it right?

Would this make a good tattoo, reminder that it means 'I am here'

If you're into that stuff, I guess?

Not nearly as much as his friends' memories/backgrounds, if the world stayed the same just without supernatural stuff, he wouldn't really mind much and probably wouldn't want to go back

That would be pretty cool actually. Nice idea. Anime tattoos are generally awful and retarded, but something subtle like this is ok.
Add it with a good tattooist's style and you're good.

Haruhi is a bit more explicit about her love but she doesn't take direct action either. This is also a show about growing up after all, so as they mature they may also have a more standard conception of a couple.

Is season 3 announced or are you baiting me?

I'm sorry user.

Haruhi is a bit more explicit about her love but she doesn't take direct action either. This is also a show about growing up after all, so as they mature they may also have a more standard conception of a couple, but in high-school they seem way more invested in a different kind of relationship and don't seem anxious about pairing, they just let things flow.

This ain't dying just yet