Komi-san wa komyushou desu

So why are translation teams not making this masterpiece their top priority?

not enough Najimi

Komi is a deviant and assaulted a beloved character.

afaik the scanlation group likes to do the things from the volumes, so they come out in batches.

is this gonna be our daily komi thread? if so here's one of my favorite komis

because they release them at several chapters at once

post more qt komi san

Why aren't you making learning 日本語 your first priority so you can read 古見さん immediately and how it was meant to be read?

Beats me.

Look at this face. This is the face of a guilty deviant.

God dammit this series is too fucking cute.

I like the series but hate the Yandere and keep hoping the main character will call her out on her bullshit. In every chapter she's been in she's punched him in the head. He's supposed to be normal and average, after a while most normal and average people will get tired of psycho bitch bullshit.

Katai is best boy

second best

Because Kobe doesn't like schedules.

>doesn't like schedules.
geez, what's his beef?

It's Tadano's harem he isn't count.

>tfw your husbando is turning gay

jfc i need to clean that image so this shit version isn't used anymore, it pains me to know that i put this out there

would komi-san post on Sup Forums

yes, she is the creator of all hand holding threads

i c wut u did thar

No beef, he just doesn't work that way.

>reading 4-koma

>being a flaming homosexual

He isn't Komi's husband.

Probably really fat, then

>4koma

Komi isn't a 4koma? What are you trying to say? Is that an answer to OP's question? Is it sarcasm? Is it a false positive reasoning?

???

loved this komi, saved this komi, treasured this komi

i guess it's slightly cleaner?

Horimiya is pretty up there in comfy too.

Kudos

That's what she gets for doing this

and then trying to grope and rape him

Komi-san needs to be locked up

Isn't translator-kun taking care of his sick mom?

Boy, I can't wait for her asking him if he's actually gay.
That will be damn funny and would kill the T (again)

this is the content we deserve

They are called QuantumScans because chapters just pop out randomly

I am waiting for the sweet sweet moment where she falls for him.

I thought she already did?

You are one of them dense harem MCs by any chance? It's pretty clear she already fell for him.

Internally?

source.

Frasier

it's literally one joke and the protagonist is total shit

Who is this Kobe?

Tadano's seme

>He understand grills feelings
Get away, normo

look, naruse-kun, just cause you aren't actually the protagonist doesn't mean you should take it out on komi...

see batoto

Why is Kobe such a faggot?

Is that the kiwi battlecry shit?

Komi in a Yukata

more komi in a yukata

Komi in a Ykata is cute

she's always cute

I meant tadano is shit.

I want to kiss her nape.

I want to protect this smile

When will they kiss already?

No

Okay so I'm only at the chapter where she visits the chuuni. but so far outside of the main trio, the dog girl is the best and yandere is the worst.

I'm so fucking over the trap showing up any time mc and komi get any alone time, and anytime the group does anything stalker bitch happens to show up. It's the same joke EVERY FUCKING TIME. Can we just get some development with mc already Jesus

Komi the Defiler

user, I

Those big googly eyes never fail to make me smile

I don't play virtual McDonald's.

How can you hate on Najimi, user, s/he's great.

She looks like a lemming

They're probably the best feature of the entire manga.

delet

tadano is best guy and second best girl
Komi is best girl
But najimi is always best both/other

It's actually impressive how expressive she is when she's spoken maybe all of three paragraphs in over a 100 chapters

I honestly find Tadano more interesting than everyone else in the manga. With all these cliche fuckers running around you have the most regular person observing it all. But instead of being a blend self insert, he has things like his embarrassing past and his legitimate drive to help komi-san with her condition. He's relatable in a realistic way, and that definitely goes a long way for me. He makes for a cute meido as well

Also god damn, I'm no SJW but fuck the core group could just let Najimi act like a girl without treating him like a fucking nonhuman. I get that he used to be purely male but all of his other 1000 friends don't seem to care (even though he talks about being SO busy when he's in every damn chapter).

Why do I even read this. Oh yeah it's cause Komi-san is beautifur

>Also god damn, I'm no SJW but fuck the core group could just let Najimi act like a girl without treating him like a fucking nonhuman.

What?

You heard me

Where do you read new raw chapters?
All the sites that upload raws that I know only upload volumes.

will Komi's vibration ability give her the power to transcend her autism and grab Tadano's hand while he is awake?

najimi was never fully male, nor is najimi still fully male. if it isn't clear enough, najimi's alienness isn't just le meme gender, it's also being whimsical as fuck. najimi is post-normie tier chad/stacy. the alphas bow to the najimi

It's not they ridicule Najimi or anything, hence my confusion. Even then, we actually are not sure about his/her gender. Maybe he's a boy that just crossdressed now. Maybe she's a girl who actually was wearing a male uniform at middle school.

maybe he's both

>All the sites that upload raws that I know only upload volumes.
Find better sites.

Najimi is a Najimi

Forgive my apparent incompetence but all the ones that I can find are either translated or paid.

>Katai
Now i get it

Except for that weird bullying chapter

so wait katai is getting a harem too?

top scanlator team isn't on it
you should contact them if you want turbo updates
now, can you name the top group atm? easy question

It's not like they're harassing Najimi or anything. They're legit not sure what he/she is. No one is. His/her other thousand friends probably never saw him/her as the other sex. They can only see him/her so much compared to Tadano, Komi, and the crew.

This is why sex with Najimi is so damn hot.