mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975859444557873152
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/eceleb/

JP likes wagonburners?
DROPPED

angery kermit

I just don't understand how to read Twitter posts.

Why is he quoting himself?

Oh no that suuuucks

Attached: 1520226775738.jpg (960x606, 130K)

i like jordan peterson

Quoted post is in response to another guy, he ran out of characters and so made it a second post.

Twitter is stupid.

>he ran out of characters and so made it a second post.
he mad

Attached: umad.jpg (494x331, 23K)

When has Pan-Europeanism ever expressed itself violently?

Wait though that might be an opportunity for some fags here to push him over the edge.

>>>/reddit/

Pan-Europeanism has always been cancer though

>the enlightened liberal protects his pet, episode
never did like this re-run, but I was right about Peterson. He suffers from the same racist hangups as most liberals. I'm sure it's more a product of being a fucking leaf, but eventually he's going to have to address the false notion that non-whites are pets and need a white savior. That mentality is exactly what led to all of our problems with these savages.

Following him on Twitter made me realize he's autistic as fuck, he has an autistic freakout to everyone who says something remotely critical of him
People will tell him to chill then he'll say NO TIME TO CHILL WHEN THE BLOODY POSTMODERNISTS ARE HERE, BUCKO! or some shit like that

Why is he replying to himself?
Has he gone completely mad?
Did he finally crack after the "I can't do it!" episode?

Attached: reek.jpg (832x638, 57K)

i'm liking this side of him

Attached: jordanB.png (908x1879, 916K)

after you

> JORDAN "I CANNOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION" PETERSON

Jordan Peterson actually has an IQ of over 150.

footage of jbp at the time of these tweets

Attached: CMVyQKpWIAAlAmp.jpg (262x263, 10K)

That's a fake tweet

it has to be the most retarded commenting system ever invented. how the fuck it blew up ill never understand

Dayaaaaaaaam I just checked his Twitter. He is PISSED. He’a usually not like this, lel.

is he off his (((meds)))?

Charlie Hebdo
Nice
Battaclan
Cologne
Berlin Christmas Village
DO YOU LIVE UNDER A FUCKING ROCK?

Yeah if there’s something comforting about knowing it’s the kikes it’s that I know nothing I post on social media is going to stop a century long ethnic plot.

I WAS NEVER ON EM BUCKO

Islam is pan-european?

>jews I thought I was your new champion against white solidarity why are you smearing me reeeeeeeeee
What a faggot.

You arguing over a fake tweet

>when the (((ssri))) withdrawals kick in

This fag needs his meds adjusted.

>when the pilpul stops working and none of the brown people imported to demographicly replace europeans are playing ball

I thought these were fake,
Turns out they are just gay.

You seem to be confusing pan-Europeanism with the mudslime caliphate.

nice was waiting for this thread

Digits confirm he's mental.

i dont think thats how they work

Islam is the scourge of Europe because the countries have no borders. Member nations give up internal immigration controls to a pan European government intent on diversity at the expense of safety.

nice fake tweet jackass

ok but that doesn't make islam a pan european ideology. if anything it's arab supremacy.

We're arguing politics you fag, try it some time

kikenigger confirmed

Says the guy posting on a Guatemalan Underwater Tranny Blowing Forum.

Confirmed. The left had broken Peterson

Holy shit, he dropped the F bomb.

He's really sounding like Nietzsche here, it's kind of nice.

Attached: when-nietzsche-wept-1-1.jpg (460x345, 15K)

It would be nice to see some shitskins drag him into the public square for a gutting. Libs need to see more of their own die horribly before they can comprehend the world of hurt they asked for.

not politics

Attached: slide.gif (300x242, 7K)

it blew up because liberal hipsters think they're being poetic by writing statements in 140 characters or less

Got your hopes up, didn't you?

Yeah but you're inevitably going to bring the discussion back to this particular real series of tweets by peterson. Do you understand why that doesn't work, you fag?

Who could take this faggot seriously?

lol

I love how this poo is getting blown the fuck out and outed as a racist.

Attached: 21415151.gif (458x260, 489K)

the pan european ideology is to let the fucking returning ISIS members have a house if they agree not to blow up the Christmas Village. Even though we all know they're just going to blow it up anyway. The European Union is destroying European nations violently.

Slowly, Jordan began to hate them....

Actually, not slowly at all holy fucking shit.

He's be going full Fourth Reich soon, first it's the dirty street shitters, then der juden

Attached: 1463706978578.png (377x330, 7K)

yeah that's not what pan europeanism is, the EU is just open borders. pan europeanism refers to unified white identity across traditional national lines, the EU clearly does not have that.

this one is fake?

Lol this is good shit BUCKO

>it has to be the most retarded commenting system ever invented. how the fuck it blew up ill never understand

stealth marketing.

1-Use stealth marketing and payola to say, people are using this product alot
2-People go there, because this way they will talk with people and see what it is about.
3-Because of step 2, the thing fame become real.
4-This real fame acquire more organic users, no need to stealth market anymore.

They paid the biggest magazine of my country to tell it was ultra famous when almost no one used it yet.
The same was done with facebook.
Its easy to see because the biggest magazine of my country is way bigger than second place, so if they shill/payola/stealth marketing something it will need to be there

JBP is secretly red-pilled, just a massive faggot coward at that. Not unlike 90% of posters on here afraid of naming the Jew publicly.

Woah. Peterson. I didn't know you had it in ya.

Attached: 1520795140652.jpg (704x480, 58K)

I can't wait until Peterson loses it and calls the guy a "Poo in Loo".

Based. I just he ain't cracking

You sanctimonious prick!

I knew there was something off about him. He is a few fries short of a happy meal. I knew it with the waterworks thing in so many of his interviews.

yes that one is fake. The one in OP are real.

Go to his twitter acc and check for yourself

he read Skin In The Game and is now speaking like Taleb.

>JPB: You say "Peterson claims that he has been inducted into 'the coastal Pacific Kwakwaka'wakw tribe'" Just what do you mean by "claims" you peddler of nasty, underhanded innuendo, you dealer in lies and halftruths?
He's a little touchy about his native tribe participation trophy.

oh
I thought it meant like "lets give up our sovereignty to a massive bureaucracy since we're all European"

KISS YOUR MOMMY!

Attached: kike peterson.jpg (640x767, 152K)

This, but unironically.
Pic related is the guy Peterson is pissed at and I don't blame him.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Yeah that's not it. Even then of course the EU's open border policy isn't necessarily expressing anything violently or hatefully, it's just enabling arabs to do so.

Jordan badly needs a break. He should take a holiday for a month, after his Australia tour. He's going to have a mental breakdown soon

He's a gentleman with composure, but it's cracked a bit. We're catching a rare clumps behind professional Peterson and looking at the real Peterson. He seems pissed off.

lol @ Sup Forums thinking this makes him look bad when they act way worse over shit that doesn't affect them

>KISS YOUR MOMMY!

Attached: mrs peterson.png (474x549, 556K)

Call JP anything except later for dinner and fascist. intellectual cowards cant be branded anything not socially accepted, sieg heil 1939, fuck you im not a fascist 2018

kek. good way to put it.

>>KISS YOUR MOMMY!

Attached: petersons wife kike.png (516x375, 384K)

there's no way this is real
>it's real

AHAHAHAHAH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pankaj_Mishra
He has a history of attacking successful white men.
In 2011, when Mishra accused Niall Ferguson of racism in a review of his book Civilisation: The West and the Rest in the London Review of Books, Ferguson threatened to sue for libel.

This is the magazine where the article was published.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Review_of_Books

>>>KISS YOUR MOMMY!

Attached: kike wife peterson.jpg (529x592, 169K)

Hey, it's a soy in loo.

Attached: 1521471325113.png (1340x1052, 527K)

stop coddling filthy scalpers.

I read the article he's talking about and as a Peterson fan and someone who's studied mythology and Jung it really fucking pissed me off. It pretentiously coopted Campbell and Jung and oversimplified their beliefs without ever actually challenging or engaging with them at all.

I can see why it struck a chord with Peterson.

Is there an American poster who is not a mentally retarded negro or a shill poisoning the well?

Attached: 1521499998797.png (645x773, 105K)

I'll slap you happily, buster brown.

>>>/bots/

Everyone should post in his timeline "Call him a street shitter!!!"

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
>MAIDS CLEAN MY ROOM
>MY ROOM HAS LENIN/TROTSKY ART

Attached: peterson living room commie alt right.jpg (950x634, 348K)

>Pan-Europeanism has always been cancer though
It depends how you understand it. I understand it to be nationalists from various European nations supporting each other in fighting for each others independence from the EU.
People misunderstand nationalism to mean that one's concern with the interest of his or her own nation means that they have to also be opposed to the interests of other nations. Not everything is zero sum.

>it's self
I don't think he'd use nigger tier grammar even when raving mad

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975859444557873152

he makes a tweet related to the holocaust once a day

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

i cant believe he said Fuck

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)