All Might appreciation thread

Was Toshinori Yagi right in his attempts to fix society? Why does he feel more inspiring than Superman, despitre being a copy of the latter?

Without All Might
Bnha would suck ass
He's a gift send
He feel more inspiring because of his weak side

>tfw can't disagree really

I for one hope we get to see the story of All Might's rising to the top. Maybe Hori will make it a spinoff if he doesn't run out of ideas after BNHA.

Yet, AM can be outright cruel sometimes for a hero, how he didn't pulverize those two idiots is a mystery to me.

I'll be bumpin while my blood is pumpin

It's really odd how creepy he looks if drawn realistically.

FEAR NOT, CITIZENS!

HOPE HAS ARRIVED!

BECAUSE I AM HERE

AND SINCE NOBODY'S AROUND I WILL NOW EXIT, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

HAAAAAAAAHAAAHAA!

really irrelevant because All Might IS BHA

he's the end goal of pretty much all the characters of the series and all their personalities are shaped by how they view him

What do you think will happen now that the Symbol of Peace is gone? Will Todoroki and Bakugou start having doubts about their own motivations?

Also, thanks for bumping

Are we ever going to get to see young All Might?

Maybe there will be a flashback spanning several chapters, Naruto-style?

All Might reminds me of the story of Konrad Cruze from 40k

That the problem was not fixed by simply punching people but having people trust that themselves and society will actually be better than it is. Konrad was a tragic example of him thinking it was a simple "torture the bad guys" that made his world better instead of the fact that he got the citizens to believe that he'll always be there to torture said bad guys so when he left for the crusade his world turned back to the shitty world it was and probably even worse. All Might on the other hand understands this perfectly and that's why he's so admirable. Not just a case of being strong, selfless, and virtuous, but he's also intelligent about it.

I see you are a man of culture

I think all things considered, he did pretty well
It would have been incredibly easy for someone in his position to use their power and popularity to leverage their way into some position of power or exert some kind of national influence, but as far as we can see All Might has only ever been concerned with 1) helping people and 2) making himself appear as a rock solid pillar in the community in order to make people feel safe, and in those regards he seems to have had enormous success without ever uprooting the established order

There was a man who did better

>Hitler
/thread

But user, the Symbol of Peace is still here.

In spirit perhaps, but not in body

Adorufu-sama did nothing wrong desu

He's a great affectionate parody

And he's not a heavy handed Jesus allegory

Just a normal guy trying his best

N-now, now, young user, what's with the edge all of a sudden?

Looks like he is the reconstruction that was a long time coming.

But Toshinori-san, there is no 'edge' to understanding the globalist threat of the Jewish Banker.

Tell me, AllMight-san, who bought All For One, your nemesis, his tower in the sky while he was a bedridden cripple? It certainly wasn't that impoverished boy with the extra hands.

Young man, you are of troubled mind. I suggest you stay off the internet for a while.

All Might got me into bara and daddy play. Big stronk muscleman who protects you and also a big doofus.

Ah-ah-ah, Toshinori-san, one who attacks his opponent rather than his argument has ceded the debate. Tell me, why are you unable to answer, do the facts go against your worldview?

gay

This is not a debate, young user. I am disappointed that a promising youth would espouse such rethoric with no concideration for decency.

>I-I guess there's all kinds of fans out there...

Facts have no decency, Toshinori-san. Facts cause anguish and pain. People create lies to hide themselves from facts.

You can claim that this is no debate all you like, Toshinori, yet the facts have already won.

Indeed.

I like Illegals more

Nothing wrong with that. After all, the heroic character is not bound to a license, young man!

>Why does he feel more inspiring than Superman, despite being a copy of the latter?
Superman is too old, it has decayed. That's a problem with comic characters, they become unrecognizable after a few years. Also, All Might is more human.

>The fist janitor
That's a great name. Mirio could use it.

Kek

Agree, All Might and what he stands for shines the brightest through the cracks in strength.

Pic is one of my favourite manga pages ever.

Funny how in interviews Hori never said that AM is based on western “strong figure with strong ideals” and instead saying he’s based on Goku, which he barely resembles

Dub Goku maybe

You speak of "facts" when you only offer lies. Men like you, they have always lied. Answer this for me: If the Jew is lesser, then how did they become so powerful? You cannot overpower other who are stronger, outsmart those who are more intelligent. So if they true are lesser, then how did they come to power?

>Why does he feel more inspiring than Superman
Because you don't read Superman.
That said, the line about why heroes wear capes is pure perfection.

But can he party?