Stupid ancaps

Stupid ancaps

Attached: ancap_utopia.jpg (768x960, 158K)

it's almost like we evolved

Your meme is retarded, smaller businesses outperform bigger businesses all the time. Think how many big businesses have gone bust while small businesses have become big businesses, in not even an ancap

Have fun competing with the amazon alexa drone army

IT'S NOT TAXES IF IT'S CALLED RENT

>I want free money

>t. wagecuck

wtf I love inefficiency now

have fun competing with nothing because you have no marketable skills outside of "dad's business"

Attached: 1518826714687.jpg (2026x1433, 521K)

Why does everyone here assumes that every commie is well off. I barely have money to pay rent.

Attached: 1517711960711.jpg (600x735, 56K)

Makes literally zero sense.

Are you trying to jew me or something?

>being a slave when you can just buy a gun

Yeah you're retarded m8

>implying monarchy or aristocracy is a bad thing.

Nrx is the logical next step after ancap.

Attached: 1518136537490.png (205x246, 9K)

>I barely have money to pay rent.
Is it because you're defective?

>Not being a slave to the guy that has nukes

I'm still a full time university student.

The ancap land will have a free market of smaller kings so they will have to offer more competitive services while cutting lavish expenses to offer a more competirive price.

So you will get a bettee king at a smaller cost.

It is the monopoly of one king what makes it a problem when without any competition the kings are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. If a king had to earn my taxes he would sure do better.

>thinking nukes are a real weapon that can be deployed in the current year

>not having a recreational nuke tied to your heartbeat so that it goes off if you die or someone violated your NAP

Attached: 1521511061266 (1).png (919x378, 342K)

How are you going to make sure the free market stays a valley of smaller Kings? Sounds like you need regulation.

Learn from this goy

yeah that market will slowly (or quickly) be consolidated and consumed by the rich. ancap society ends with jews controlling a warlord with an effective spokesman and pr/marketing team. i.e., exactly what we have now.

If the biggest king will start using his power to opress smaller Kings trying to establish his monopoly we take it as a violation of the NAP and all together with the small kings arm our child sex slaves with recreational unconventional weaponry and attack the agressive king.

Then we take his property as a payment for our efforts of supressing his agression.
Freedom isnt free so we pay ourselves with the property of slain opressors.

>i'm getting an education that's way above my means and i barely have money at the end of the month, how could this happen ? wtf i love communism now

What if the the biggest kings join a pac big enough so the rest of the kings combined wouldn't have enough fighting power?

I'm on a scholarship at a top university. Why wouldn't I go through the struggle so I can actually get a decent/well paying job at the end. Isn't that the whole point of our current economic system?

Wherever I see a large corporation growing too big and cranking up the price i also see the bunches of smaller companies sprouting to offer competition.

>apple introduces iphone
>only apple offers iphone and they want an absolute ripoff for it
>a couple years later
>a chinkphone costs 199$ apple sales go down

It will be evenbetter if the concept of "intellectual property" gets entirely abolished

Well thats a problem and it will turn into a big long war.
So far the history has no precendent of one power seizing control over entire world due to progressively growing logistical and administrative costs and difficulties.
All we can observe is that big empires have a tendency to crumble under their own weight.

>Look at the us health system. Please tell me how that it's a great system too.
>Thinking that Apple cares for the chinkphone competitor.
>Doesn't read up on American history where standard oil dominated the market share and had what ever say in the prices.

At least I can agree with this statement.

implying that the democracy of today that seeks to replace you and spies on you every day of your life is better

never said I supported the state

Attached: alunyasmug2.png (512x512, 81K)

and you dont have to plenty of other morons who will

>>Look at the us health system. Please tell me how that it's a great system too.

Your system is corrupt by the government setting up the barriers to competition.
Medicine isnt rocket science really and medical services dont have to be expensive.
Ancapistan would have a large variety of medical services starting from individual witch doctors and craft pills for the poorest (at your own risk) to McHospital that is cheap and reliable even though not super comfy and luxirous super medicine for the rich where the pills come on a golden plate with a blowjob from a sexy nurse.

You need to deregulate the medicine. The absolute worst shit tier dangerous enterprises wil die due to bad reputation, the worthy competitively priced businesses will thrive.

I can tell you this
>Moscow private clinic
>entirely private and commercial
>offers MRI for 100$
>will THOROUGHLY examine all about you and run a long series of blood urine saliva and everything tests on you for 200$ +
This is the prices you get when they compete with the free state medicine by offering super quality at a reasonable price.
That means that medicine can actually pay for itself at this rate. MRI and blood tests do pay their bills and bring profits when they cost 100$ that means your medicine could be this cheap.

I like how the 5th and 6th column are only possible under an ancap system and imply that the whole thing is voluntary. Almost like it's an improvement over our current situation or something...

Attached: 1519568052737.jpg (777x809, 79K)

the sole reason small businesses even exist is because of widespread antitrust laws, you dimwit
the second antitrust is abolished 99% of businesses are bullied out of buyer's end cycle and bought off with a nickel for their brand names by the 3-4 largest corporations left

/thread

and how exactly do you intend to buy the cheap knockoff? Apple is the largest tech company in the world, the second there are no antitrust laws it can buy out the postal service and UPS and drive everyone else out of business.
It will have the power to buy out your ISP or to bully it to shut down weblinks to any knockoffs.
And Apple can take their army of china assemblyworkers and give them guns to hunt down the feeble knockoff makers.

lmao there's not a single example of a monopoly existing without the help of the state

>postal service and UPS and drive everyone else out of business.

Then I personally will get off my ass go to China, buy a literal truck full of chinkphones at a bulk rate 99$ each and make a fortune selling them to you for 199$. And I also invest the profits to become a new ISP offering you unfiltered internet services at a reasonable price.

What is Apple gonna do? Buy me out? Well fine, Im sold, I take their mone and sell my truck to my neighbour so he can go trading with Chinese suppliers instead.
What will apple do? Buy out every entrepenour? They dont have money to buy out everything.

In a modern world of information and mobility when you can literally go anywhere and trade with anyone anybody could become their own small Amazon if the government wasnt meddling.

And before you ask go see creationwatches.com
Those guys literally run the business scheme I described above.

there is zero evidence to the existence of multi-business free markets (polyopolies) in any non-state environment

Attached: proof.jpg (956x631, 49K)

Attached: libertarianlogic.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

Ancap is a pure oxymoron. I don't get it how people can discuss it unironically.

>greed and selfish
>no sense of civic responsibility
>glorify weed smoking
are ancap/lolbertarians literally niggers?

Attached: 1714615502504049646.jpg (720x450, 17K)

>what is every unregulated emerging market until the government hears about it and regulates it

>It will be evenbetter if the concept of "intellectual property" gets entirely abolished
that would ensure no medicine ever gets invented

even if the factory still exists - which it won't under ANCAP - what will be your venue to selling those phones?
how will you transfer them from china?
how will you market them?
how will you deliver them to buyers?
how do you intend to receive the payment?
everything from ship shipping to airshipping to UPS to postal services to marketing to banking to credit cards will be in Apple's hands to control. and why would a factory continue manufacturing stuff that only one guy would dare to buy?

Wild west was very slim on state it created the most prosperous socity today weak goverment but strong armed society and vigilants kept it going.
One jew just came up with an idea of selling sturdy pants colored with the cheapest blue dye to the miners and you know how well it went.

>what is every unregulated emerging market until the corporations hear about it and take over it
FIFY

these retards are fucked up man
don't bother replying to them
its like the flat earther trolling bullshit
they are just jerkin yer chain

And corporations exist thantks to, yeah you guessed it, the government.

>Implying I would pay for protection

No, that's a meme your parents were shilled into believing so they'd inflate higher education systems.

you are legitimizing the academia complex and contributing, directly, to societies problems.

DOES WAGEKEK MEAN EMPLOYED? If so. why is it an insult?

>how will you transfer them from china?
If Apple could afford to bribe airlines to not go to china which they cant afford I will just fucking go there in person and buy a backpack full of phones. When I sold a bag of phones I send the revenue to rent a boat and buy load of phones.
>how will you market them?
Hire an errand boy to run around and distributing information that I have the cheap goods Apple clearly cant buy out every neighbours boy.
When I sell my initial small scale party of phones I hire more boats and buy advertisment on some small private radio/channel/podcast well you get it.
>how do you deliver
Small business means small and simple logistics.
I can personally deliver my initial small batch of goods and then use the revenue to hire a courier.
>how do you intend to receive the payment?
If Apple could afford to bribe the banks to not trade with me which they cant I will take fucking cash and goods in exchange.
But then somebody would open a small private bank to compete too.

Its like you never heard of small online stores or something.
Last time I needed to buy some parts for a 3d printer (small niche interest) I talked via phone with the store owner and then he delivered shit to me personally.

Some of the current russian oligarchs have made their capital by literally backpacking blue jeans to USSR over the borders.

And your idea that one company could potentially buy out the entire internet and logistical system of the world is fucking crazy.
If they try that they will go bankrupt.

Besides small airlines and small logistical companies do sprout when the people are unsatisfied with large corporation services.

>Amazon (AMZN) revealed Thursday that it had 541,900 employees
>Highest paid executive made ~35,000,000 in salary/stocks

If he redistributed his entire salary each worker gets about 70 bucks extra a year!

Also I didn't know all that surplus value was tax exempt, and that taxes cap out at what? 20% according to your picture?

Just L M A O

>bitcoin wallets
hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha

I thought you were gonna post fail ancap pics but you instead decided to engage in useless talkings. I am disappointed and repulsed.

Attached: 1521145805382.jpg (554x503, 37K)

I believe what you're doing is merely promoting progressive credentialism.
1. This will not land you a job
2. Actions of thousands of similar people will only make it worse
I Hope Trump will fix the shit for you guys.

pretty much this

But realy just read your own post.
You suggest that one company could
>bribe all the logistical companies to only deliver their goods
>bribe the entire internet to only advertise their goods
>bribe THE BANKS to only offer banking to them
>bribe aerispace, car and ship manufacturers to only sell vehicles to them to prevent all competition

Fucking really?
If tgat company will do that they will spend all their money and go bankrupt.
And said bribed companies will lose out on not offering services to companies.

Can you imagine that? Are you crazy?

And even if that happened how do you prevent individuaps from starting to manufacture their own vehicles and offering logistical services to each other?

It is you who are crazy.

This week the gov called military reservists for a check. I won't be surprised if they do live nuke tests at summer.

>corporations exist thantks to, yeah you guessed it, the government.
Are you fucking retarded? You think every company is just going to go magically fall apart for no apparent reason, capitalism will always lead to a monopoly eventually, once you get a few fish the little ones simply can't compete.

>once you get a few fish the little ones simply can't compete.

The larger you grow the greater your maintenance expenses are.
Amazon is a fucking ripoff because they cant afford to maintain their massive infrastructure cheaply.

This is why there are small internet stores for everything offering better services at a better price.

>what is the economy of scale

Attached: 0009566284_10.jpg (872x960, 143K)

Clearly that is why all goods and services are offered by one single Everything™ corporation.

>The larger you grow the greater your maintenance expenses are.
And the more money you make to take care of those maintenance. I mean are you seriously suggesting percentage wise Walmart makes less then an interdependently owned corner store?

>Amazon is a fucking ripoff because they cant afford to maintain their massive infrastructure cheaply.
A ripoff for people because they have mostly a monopoly on the market, and as time goes on fewer and fewer of these corporations will exist. Just like how Facebook and Google are buying up all these other sites.

>This is why there are small internet stores for everything offering better services at a better price.
And yet they make less money and could never hope to compete with Amazon. Because Amazon can afford things like the advertisement.

Amazon was making big deficits for the larger part of it's history.
Even now it only really(barely) survives due to it's ridiculous inflow of money from overpriced stocks.

It's not really monopolistic in any sense.

sauce

Attached: 1508220124737.jpg (690x505, 72K)

Attached: ZomboMeme 19032018222114.jpg (660x584, 64K)

>Nrx is the logical next step after ancap.

Don't pretend you're accelerationists, they're far smarter than you.

This is next level delusion. Imagine being this ignorant of history.

I seriously think ancap is a psyop to mindfuck people. It's basically what we have now with even less regulation and social programs. Basically it's the NWO final form where the banks control everything and don't even pretend there's a government go-between.

Fuck ancaps there as stupid if not more stupid than communists

every ancap is literally autistic prove me wrong

Let me guess, Gender Studies?

>there
stormfront is leaking, trailer trash

how is this anarchy in any way?

AnCaps are delusional confused spoiled rich kids

fukken saved

Fascism is the only way

this

totally

no, more like Jews.

NFL, du beers diamond company.

Other than that though, yeah there isn’t really much.

Youre just jelly because you are poor. Now hippety hoppety. Get the fuck of my property.

LOL is that really how you think it would go down? Smaller business can’t provide better service BECAUSE it’s small?? That does not make sense.
>I can’t make a better burger because McDonald’s is too big a corporation

It's not yours, you stole it.

For once, the Jew is logical and right.

This is the best summary of the argument against ancaps. How can they not see this will happen? Or do they all believe they will be the king?

You’re all brain dead. Completely retarded. Some day you’ll look back on this day and wince.

>big corporations have the power to enslave us absolutely
>good thing the benevolent government keeps them at bay, now give them your shekels before they send the IRS at you
If the society could get rid of an oppressive government they could get rid of an oppressive private corporation too.

the government is an oppressive private corporation

>literally how did iceland work

of course they do

they are spoiled rich kids

>Being employed
>Spain

Attached: 8353bf1ce870ba3cd0804a571440c969555df4e52b76d166a38eab0f5084b272.jpg (480x529, 44K)

NFL gets tax free status and tax funded building of their stadiums, so....

Du beers - Really? HA!

Where do most diamonds come from?
How are they mined?
Who mines them?
Who -specifically?
Who oversees the mining and how is it controlled?

Q

Try again.

That's my secret user, I'm always cringing at myself.

Attached: thats my secret.png (642x361, 271K)

>Good day shareholders, I propose we sell our product at a loss this quarter to undercut this small business, then as they're failing we buy them up and keep our monopoly. Don't worry about the huge loss to our stock prices in the meantime, we'll make a killing next quarter to make up for it.
>But what if another competitor pops up next quarter?
The CEO would be fired immediately.

Attached: happy-hulk.gif (245x200, 881K)

Slavery is unprofitable, look at North Korea and the pre-Civil War South. Building up a private army to enslave your consumers would be a huge PR problem, and would cause them to boycott you and buy your competitor's products instead.