Oath Under Snow

Subs are out.

nyaa.si/view/978458

Fuck yeah, thanks user!

Garbage, go to hell. Those subs are translated out of 3 different languages.

Japanese > Chinese > Portuguese > English
What could possibly go wrong.

There's also Spanish in there somewhere. Because for reasons.

so do I have to sit through some creepy lolishit to watch this

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

neat, im still going to wait for the BD that is coming out end of Jan so I don't have to rewatch it

I honestly wanna know this. Can I jump into this without watching the rest of the series?

In the same way that you can watch Zero before watching Fate.

seriously where did these faggots come from and why won't they leave our prisma threads alone

Because Zerobabies finally see chance for another grimdark Fate, but they don't like idea that it's bonded to Prisma.

Prisma is literally just true good end fate, why would anyone think its grimdark because of an arc? Like what the fuck, haven't these people at least read a normal shonen or are they too hipster for that?

>Can you?
Probably
>Should you?
Probably not.

>zerofags
>hipster
user I think you have it backwards

Kill yourselves, me men.

Japanese > Chinese > Portuguese > Spanish > Catalonian > English.

>Prisma is literally just true good end fate
>Everything bad that happens in Fate was Kiritsugu's fault for not picking his daughter and wife over his ideals

Is Prisma canon in any way? I'd love for this to be true.

Prisma is literally a shitty pedofest

>Portuguese > Spanish
Portuguese sounds like someone trying to speak Spanish with a dick in their mouth, fucking disgusting and useless language.

>shitty pedofest
Oxymoron.

best fate

Thank you user !

Nasu has this thing about every fate related thing being canon because of kaleidoscope

>yurishit pedobait

This movie is excellent, but you need to watch the anime kaleid first. This is not the same audience that a remake of FSN. Use your brain.

My only regret about this movie is them cutting the scens of Illya and co sperging out over heroic spirit EMIYA.

Bump.