Nikolas Cruz's brother got arrested for trespassing

Nikolas Cruz's brother got arrested for trespassing

Attached: nccsa.png (635x764, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/g00/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html?i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is all because of the 56 meme, isn't it?
Fucking hell

"Brother." A nigger and spic can't be brothers.

shaun king could not be reached for comment

I thought America is the land of possibilities?

The MKULTRA program CD is skipping.

He was investigating the truth. He knows the whole thing is a hoax

This. MAJOR glitch. Started to run on the brothers hard drive

Look at that disgusting abomination.The absolute state of my country when that mongrel beast is considered "an american"?Euros deserve to make fun of us,

This.

That's what I was thinking too.

this
i'll bet he was asking students questions

This. He is after the truth

Attached: 1718EFA6-84C5-4E77-8575-7E7BC683AE70.jpg (640x374, 35K)

Both adopted by a jew who was killed a few months before the shooting. Likely went to a psychiatrist at an early age that started their conditioning. Very possibly other people at that school seeing as its full of spooks kids that have been exposed to programming

Wasn't Cruz adopted, meaning this isn't his biological brother?

Attached: 1504094332962.jpg (1420x1824, 609K)

This.

he was a patsy he did not do the shooting.

They were both adopted i believe

He showed up with a gun, but he didnt do the shooting, i agree.

WHY won't these violent crazy WHITE people stop ATTACKING the poor children we need to ban WHITE people from owning guns now

is this a step brother or whut

>Younger sibling
So mama burned the coal after frying the beans.
No wonder he went postal.

How do you know he showed up with a gun

hope so. godpssed

You have this and Dylan Roofs sister that was recently arrested, sibling of mass shooters....hmm weird

if that nigga tries to smell anything we all dead LMAO

>when your nose holes reach to your ear holes

underrated

This

So much evil in one family....

Dis

We got a goddamn genius over here boys.

he was hogg hunting

Attached: 1519183496082.png (653x609, 440K)

exactly, what's so bad about "trespassing" on abandoned property that is slated to be demolished?
this guy is going to "commit suicide" soon if he doesn't get some kind of protection

stacey lippel vanish. Havent heard a peed out of her for a long time

Attached: file.png (634x476, 686K)

the cops are now overreacting to everything to make sure they don't fuck up again. thats why they picked up dylan roof's sister.

the only poeple at the funeral besides those two were paul gold and rocxanne deschamps. Id love to know who told them to pose like they just won the big football game trophy

Attached: paul gold.png (1077x532, 509K)

Agreed.

^THIS^
All that copper, just waiting for the taking.

Clarification: They are BIOLOGICAL half brothers, BOTH adopted by a woman who recently died.

Strange fact, their adopted mother left them $800k when they turn 25, but the people looking after them (on the news) just recently acquired control over this money. Maybe he sperged out when he realized that he just got jewed out of his inheritance, by FBI spooks.

Attached: trump shithole.jpg (400x225, 11K)

This

the thing I don't get is HOW they thought they could do that. Just because they were "looking after" them. Cruz was 18 already

>88

loving the racist shills in this thread

Dis

Attached: 1521501914530.jpg (700x605, 71K)

Can you guys imagine having grown up with a brother (or half brother or whatever), lose your foster dad when you're young, mom dies and you're 18

And then you go and shoot a bunch of people and leave your brother, who has NO FAMILY EXCEPT YOU, completely alone?

It's fucked up that he could do that. People who don't love their brothers confuse me more than any other kind of person on this Earth. Bond between two brothers is strong.

Scooby Cruz and the
Mystery Meat Mystery Machine

So this basically confirms Nikolas wasn't white...

BASED HALF CASTE

EXPOSE THE TRUTH

also where were these two living after mom sold the house? If you read the articles it make it sound like mom dies, they live with Roxanne. You have to dig around to find out mom moved into an apartment & they never mention the kids living with her. The house was sold in January 2017. Then just to confuse things more, Nik Cruz arrest paper has an address that is unrelated to EVERYONE

I was thinking similar just because he was told several times to stop going there. So he was going to school over and over, it wasn't just one time. Sounds like someone looking for something. Doesn't mean it was a hoax though.

nice try shill, we all know he didnt shoot shit, he obviously chickened out, cia/fbi mkultra plan fell through, and they carried it out themselves, thats how fucked up and thats why there are so many holes in the story

>El Goblino

how *they fucked up

>white

its funny, because there's not enough evidence to convict him. They're going to have to really pull a rabbit out of their ass for this one.

Is he considered white in America ?

The biggest hole is proving the CIA/FBI/FACEBOOK/MKULTRA connection you guys just project onto every single one of these cases without a shred of evidence.

He is too close to the truth and thats why they gave him warning arrest. I won't be surprised if he disappears permanently.

yea they have nothing and they know it.

Attached: the innernette.gif (240x180, 942K)

Him and QT Roof will team up with Chocolate Rambos daughter. We're witnessing the birth of a new generation of super heroes.

What's the significance of Glibert and Schlosser?

They killed the kids

>mentioning other cases
whataboutism

sun-sentinel.com/g00/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html?i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=13

dat nose

>thinks Cruz shot anyone
>that spacing

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (645x729, 49K)

2 cops from a police station like 40 minutes south of the school just happen to be cruising around near the school when the shooting starts. They decide to go help. It's all very vague if they actually did anything, but it is very suspicious

i guess the next headline will be "zachary cruz and morgan roof are dating"

It's worth mentioning to note a pattern of behavior every time, any time, anywhere a school shooting gets mentioned, people here scream "FALSE FLAG! CRISES ACTORS! FAKE! STAGED EVENT TO PASS GUN CONTROL!"

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

So, yeah, it's going to get mentioned because it's obvious you guys are just calling it like how you always call it and then patting yourselves on the back trying to feel like your smarter than everyone else for being contrarian.

Sup Forums enjoys being Chicken Little crying Wolf.

Attached: 1252795856041.jpg (552x532, 82K)

are you considered white in Spain?

He din du nuthin! He was a good boy! He went to church!

Enough about Dylan Roof though

Attached: sure jan.gif (245x247, 619K)

Alright mister smart guy, since this is the actual conversation you want to have, let's begin. Which specific school shooting are you suggesting wasn't a staged event?

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg (640x607, 94K)

i wonder who his dad was...truth seeking must run in his family...

sheriff israel fucked a 15 year old girl for 6 months and got her pregnant... she got an abortion.. this was maybe 6-8 years ago...

Attached: district_debbie_consequences.jpg (203x248, 12K)

They'll fabricate any evidence they need. There's no way in any universe that they'll let an accused mass shooter go. His fate has been sealed long before this ever happened.

I found this student survivor story on twitter. She decide to change around Chris Mckenna's story about running into Cruz on his way to the bathroom before the shooting. I sit here all day and pull up so many inconsistencies. None of these idiots can get their shit straight.

Attached: parkland shooting survivor.png (525x623, 233K)

Make you squeal like a little hoggie

and shoots a few more students, killing1.
He moved to the second floor, killing 1
person. He stopped to reload his gun,
when a freshman was walking out of that
bathroom. "Run, it's about to get messy."
He said to the freshman. The boy listened,
he ran. I don't know where, but he ran.
The fire alarm went off, 3rd floor began to
evacuate. Still not aware of anything
that's been going on. In the crowded
hallway of the 3rd floor, the gunman was
seen, students and teachers ran back into
classes as fast as possible. Not everyone
made it back in. One of my teachers was
grazed by a bullet while getting kids inside
the class. Mr. Beigal got everyone he
could to safety. He opened one of my
teachers doors before it was fully closed,
shoved student in and slammed the door
close as fast he could. Many people died
on that floor, I'm not sure how many. A girl
was shot 9 times in the stairwell, and
killed. She was a senior. His gun stopped

The easiest way to look at conspiracy theories is to "follow the money".

Attached: not_this_time.png (800x640, 365K)

This kid is a survivor of the shooting and is mostly /ourguy/ but I think he might not understand false flags yet. He's 14

Attached: aidan.jpg (670x976, 182K)

No? Havent gone to Colombia?

not before dylan roofs sister tho... wait
>ebony and ivor...
goddamit

Coma mierda indio hijoputa

bump

im still waiting to find out who set Cruz up in this fancy pad, which seems to be during 2017 when his mom sold the house, but before November 2017. This is the address on his arrest papers. It is fucking expensive too.

Attached: Cruz Lakeview Trail, Parkland Florida2.png (1880x839, 1.19M)

>((((((((((memeflag)))))))))))))))

Attached: Ha5.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

let’s see you, user

Does he have social media

yea and unfortunately he never gonna get to ask any questions, because he will get black listed. They building up another untouchable cult around this shooting, just like sandy hook

yea it is empty, but he has a friend list on facebook. He seems to be friends with everyone

Attached: zach cruz friends.png (1008x842, 101K)

>only models can judge model competitions

he seem to be good friends with Meadow Pollack. Maybe even dated.

Attached: zach & alexa.png (878x1194, 104K)

If nikolas was an ex-student there and this guy was younger, did he attend it that school?

Why arent any of the kids that go to the school talking about this on twitter

The 56% meme is the truth. Most of America is fucked.