CIA

> How much would I make as a CIA employee? I'd prefer to be a PMC if money was all, but I feel the perks of working for the government would be higher than for a private security company.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc

1. Is it better to be an agent, or a Military Contractor and I mean in terms of profit.

2. If you're a CIA assassin, does that mean you can kill people on U.S. soil or only forigen soil?

3. How do you get into MAJESTIC 13 while in the CIA? Is that like trying to get into DELTA or ST6 while in the Special Forces?

> inb4 bootlicker

You commie hippies will be rounded up one day and genocided and I'll be the one kneeling you in the stomach, sending you to the labor camp.

Attached: Contractor_2.jpg (905x679, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/kids-page/games
youtu.be/fjz-J4Tq218
youtube.com/watch?v=5m-0xtbtpD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can almost immediately picture OP as some overweight kid in JROTC.

"CIA Assassin"

lmao

You are already on their database for posting on Sup Forums. You think they would ever let you do anything except trivial information sorting and probably at the height of your career a certain suicide mission.

99,99% of jobs within CIA are boring shit and employees pretend they didn't have fantasies of being James Bond when they are stuck in their standard office cubicle.

Attached: CIA.png (1280x720, 66K)

>"CIA Assassin"
With no spare magazines.

Attached: 1484020965974.png (899x632, 857K)

Attached: SAD handler with the Afghan CTPT in the mid-late 2000.jpg (1024x683, 164K)

The best way is to do very well in school, pass all of the exams, iq tests, and take action in class.
You will almost immediately get noticed. If you're an adult, idk. that's not how this stuff works.

cia.gov/kids-page/games

Atleast 10% or more of the population on this place is either current military or former military.

> hurdur! You're posting on an anonymous social media website!

What the fuck does that matter?

>CIA assassin

Oh yeah because the CIA totally doesn't assassinate people. Forgive me for not being so bluepilled like you.

Dumb nigger.

I bet it's way more interesting than you imply.

Your job is based on changing the geopolitical climate if the world. Not being some dumb faggot selling pizzas or working at a grocery store.

What is This?

This is usually what Islamic insurgents do when they kill or capture an enemy. They set up their gear on display like this.

Do these belong to dead agents?

1. as an agent you could deal drugs on the side, but contractors make more money
2. supposedly foreign soil only, but numerous cia groups kill on us soil
3. lol not a cia related thing

If you wanna get a job with the Clandestine Service, especially on the paramilitary side of things, you probably shouldn't go around posting about it on Sup Forums

Fun fact.

Lots of those "games" are actually autistic level puzzles. Someone solves it and they get a nice little email with a link leading to a private page with even more "games".

I already know about that shit.

They are layout pictures of issued/owned gear. Mil/gun people do it. Think of it like a selfie with Op Sec.

Attached: 1501387763591.jpg (640x480, 70K)

the gear is too clean to belong to dead agents, maybe captured ones or just show offs

Hi CIA I have skills

>loadouts

1. How do you think black budget operations get paid for?

2. That's a trick question because of course the CIA operates on U.S. soil

3. It actually was a real name for a team of intelligence agencies combined. It was basically the Special Forces of the intelligence community that was assigned to black budget tier operations. Usually involving UFOs or other unexplained phenomena. And before you imply it doesn't exist, there are already documents provided by FOIA proving that MJ13 did Infact exist. The question of if it still does, remains.

Attached: Hello.jpg (480x360, 4K)

It is way more interesting than he implies
Its almost like he doesn't want Sup Forumstards involved in any capacity in the nations intelligence apparatus

Brennan is a confessed Commie, didn't affect him

I know, but 99% of the time when you see these pictures, they are usually of dead soldiers and captured gear.

Pic related is dead French Special Forces killed in Somalia, taken by Al-Shabab Insurgents.

Attached: somalia_2451487b.jpg (620x387, 75K)

Thank you for applying to CIA!
We will get in contact with you after we check your internet history

Employees of the Central Intelligence Agency are government employees and are paid according to the federal governments bureaucratic payscale;if I'm not mistaken.The Central Intelligence Agency is not legally able to conduct operations domestically as defined in it's charter.

You're better off joining the Muhreens and qualifying for Marine Force Recon then subsquently becoming a private military contractor; if you want to make "a lot of money".

As for "rounding up, 'genociding' and 'kneeling' 'hippies' in the stomach" then subsequently "sending them to the labor camp" I recommend you work for the Department of Homeland Security, join the US Army or your local Police/Sheriff's department. I guess you could also do those things as a private military contractor.

Attached: G20-protests-turn-violent-in-Pittsburgh.jpg (600x400, 45K)

If you become a PMC don't work for the DoD. They leave mercenaries to die all the time

youtu.be/fjz-J4Tq218

It would be extremely painful.

Attached: 8589130429320-bane-batman-mask-wallpaper-hd.jpg (494x411, 123K)

Whenever people want to show off their gear they do this.
This is someone's personal collection.

>loadouts
yes
>but 99%
propaganda is more prevalent than personal photos

Attached: 1473621935232.jpg (2736x3648, 1.66M)

OP is completely unintelligent he could never be a CIA man. However he could become a jackbooted enforcer for the Zionist Occupation Government.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

> it says here that you belong to a website called shitdownmythroat.com , would you care to elaborate on this?

>cia.gov/kids-page/games
cia.gov/kids-page/games

Almost everyone here is a LARPing faggot, don’t listen to them.
This is an instance that I have first hand knowledge of...
Graduate H.S.
Score very well on your ASVAB
Get lucky in your MOS of choice that is combat related. You don’t have to be a shooter, but be the guy that gives the shooter a ride.
Get nicked in a good way, get invited to be attached to a SOCOM/MARSOC unit.
Complete a successful combat tour (Afghanistan in this example) display calmness under fire. Keep the Afghans attached to your unit from deserting after your civilian contractors have ALL taken a powder because things are just getting way to harry after that last mortar strike killed a popular short-timer in their group.
When the real shooters show up the next day, let them know that a lowly motor-T corporal, an Army medic, and a translator that wasn’t even supposed to be there spent the last 48-hours keep a firebase from getting abandoned to the local Taliban warlord.
Get a thumbs up for your hard work, but nothing else.
Spend the rest of your tour being enthusiastic and helpful.
Return after a successful combat tour.
Get accepted into Green to Gold program, get sent away to school and Mustang it.
Return as an officer, stay SOCOM, and do a good job. Get a reputation for successfully completing projects without giving excuses for failure.
Make friends with the counterintelligence crowd.
The right people will eventually contact you.
What you do after that is up to you!
Good luck sport!

PS: don’t trust my flag ;-)

>he also subscribes to meatspin.com

>UFOs or other unexplained phenomena. And before you imply it doesn't exist, there are already documents provided by FOIA proving that MJ13 did Infact
Read this .jpg book.
If the deep state is talking about ufos it's either a pysop or money making scheme. Ex: Hillary + Podesta = Tom Delongs "To the Stars Academy" and all the CIA people around it.

Attached: 9781931882613.jpg (262x400, 21K)

what is the government General Schedule + hazard pay. Google it.

>team wendy helmet
company is owned by a massive hillary donor

>merrell boots
literal trash

>Score very well on your ASVAB
I doubt OP is even intelligent enough to do that.

>PS: don’t trust my flag ;-)
Also would your C/O approve of you possibly comprising your units infosec?

>team wendy helmet
I just collect gear pics dude.

Attached: 1475803388436.jpg (800x600, 290K)

> you'd be paid by the scale of the government agency

This seems logical.

> The CIA is not allowed to operate on domestic soil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

> join the Marines then go for PMC for money

This was a thought but since we are not in a state if war, being a marine would be the most boring fucking job on earth. If end up working at a fucking desk or some retarded shit.

> As for kneeing hippies and sending commies to detention centers, join HLS.

This was also a thought, as l figure there would be no better time to be a boarder agent than with Trump as president. But id prefer to wait until the wall was built and armed with automated machine guns.

The thought of dying to some fucking spic cartel mule over some gun battle in Texas just sounds very unappealing to me.

But thank you for your answer.

Attached: 1200px-75th_Ranger_Regiment_conducing_operations_in_Iraq_26_April_2007-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 180K)

Their games don't even fucking work kek.

> implying you need to be highly intelligent to score well on the ASVAB

I scored a 97% on my practice ASVAB and for a month straight after I had recruiters showing up at my house knocking on my door. I wasn't even fucking finished with high school yet. One day I littlerally hid in my basement because I had two NAVY recruiters standing outside my house pounding on my door for 15 minutes and refused to leave. They didn't even know I was fucking home because I spilled school that day.

These people are fucking relentless and especially so if you're not a complete dumb shit.

The ASVAB is basically high school tier level of education. You have to be a nigger to not score well.

tfw no gentle emdom gf

It's pathetic as fuck.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I said not legally able to operate on United States soil.

>Since we are not in a state if war, being a marine would be the most boring fucking job on earth.

They probably wouldn't want you. From what I hear being in combat is many hours of boredom permeated by very short moments of excitement and terror.

>But i'd prefer to wait until the wall was built and armed with automated machine guns.
How fucking old are you?

Just out of curiosity, does your nation have it's own military or do you and your neighbors have a United force? Not even trying to be a dick. It just seems your nation would be too small on its own to have a military.

Go take an actual ASVAB and get a high AFQT score.

There is no job that is “CIA assassin”, so stop talking that way.
You will not be in America, you will be in shitholes.

Tip, that cheap black and white shemagh is shit and makes you stand out really bad. Get something very light brown/tan or green.

we have our own military and our special forces have been deemed the best in the world as far as i know
we usually just support others though

I WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE

Notice how all the other pics were missing a body? Did that tell you something?

I can do anything. What should I do?

They have a simple fucking recreate the picture with a timer, and you have to drag the jigsaw pieces together. IF ONLY YOU FUCKING ACTUALLY COULD DRAG THEM. Fuck sake, just trying to prove my worth to the most intelligence agency in the world.

Attached: 1517202645893.jpg (782x960, 47K)

Become a cop and arrest politicians

Can confirm.
The Danes have a credible SoCom community.
They go places and do things.

>Become a cop
Those bridges are way past burned, and I like this identity desu.

I WONDER
IF THE PURPOSE OF THE KIDS PAGE
HAS TO DO WITH SOMETHING ELSE

Do you have a criminal record?
If so, fuck off.
You aren’t going anywhere.

>Tip
Read the file name. I have three from getting lost on the way to college they still have sand in them. You're correct a tan veil is better.

Attached: 1494188821220.jpg (640x480, 140K)

>Do you have a criminal record?
No. I've been associated with quite a few, though.

A lot of people get that same exact black and white one and it's terrible for everything. Collects heat quickly, doesn't keep shit off your face that well, marks you out like a sore thumb, and looks completely out of place if you aren't wearing shit on top of it.Tan is objectively the best but I see a lot of people using navy blue now for some reason.
Feels like Vietnam with so many people unprepared to be out there at all with no idea how to take care of themselves or their equipment.

To become a federal agent at the CIA or FBI you will live with your entire life constantly being scrutinized under a microscope.

Then distance yourself from those people ASAP.

I don't know, people with criminal records are often considered useful. You know they're quite easily done away with and often have a great deal more to loose than the clean boys, so they're more likely to follow illegal orders.

what's in the dropper?

Attached: 1490914556158.jpg (1024x686, 63K)

You can't work for the CIA/NSA/FBI if you...
> have any sort of criminal record
> have done any drugs in the past 5-10 years
> even pot if it's legal where you live
> diagnosed with any mental condition
> this includes anxiety or depression*
> been on medication or to counseling for the above condition (*exceptions for family grief but thats it)
And they will put you through a polygraph and grill you for 4 hours, especially on the drug question. And have to meet all these requirements THROUGHOUT your employment because you will constantly be re-applying (this includes polygraph) to maintain your security clearance, without which you have no job.

This is why people who work for the intel agencies are so fucked up and full of untreated mental illness, if they go to a doctor about it they will lose their job and fat pension. Source: father worked for an alphabet agency

I did. Dropped off grid almost entirely, just a few baits here and there.

Only in movies, in the real world, people with criminal records are toxic.
It will play hell with you ever getting a security clearance, as in you won’t ever, and then your secret squirrel fantasies come to a screeching halt.

> OP is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=5m-0xtbtpD4

Attached: cia-gay.jpg (474x266, 12K)

And rightfully so.

You guys were the most fearsome warriors on earth for several centuries. I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to use your warrior genetics to your advantage.

If Europe wasn't as liberal and pussiefied, you guys would be fucking king of the castle.

Can not argue with that.
I've noticed greys and browns for a bit

Attached: 1492143408669.jpg (3264x1836, 1.9M)

or NSA. The background checks you have to go through for any US intel agency are insane. They literally interview every person you've ever lived with for the last 15 years.

It'd probably be a lot easier to get into that world if you already have Top Secret clearance (any military officer). Even after all that you are going to be watched like a hawk in a laboratory full of research mice. Part of spying after all is maintaining the security of your own staff.

CIA isn't all that glamorous either. You're going to be posted up for six months at a time in absolute shithole places surrounded by drug gangs that will to put your head on a pike if you're found out.

denmark is relatively conservative
we dont take refugees

ex-cons are very useful to police and I've heard of people having their record scrubbed because of how much of a unique connection they had to the criminal underworld.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of our law has been propped up on the backs of criminals.

>Only in movies, in the real world, people with criminal records are toxic.
>It will play hell with you ever getting a security clearance

No the guys with the security clearances just manipulate you.

All of those things would also diqualifiy you from regular military service as well, aside from maybe Marijuana use. But any criminal record or history of mental illness is immediate disqualification.

That's why Eric Harris wasn't allowed into the Marines. He was proscribed SSRIs and had them in his system. So instead he shot up his high school lol.

Attached: 1280x720-FPp.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Former GRS here. AMA. I know SAD dudes.

Attached: italowine.png (402x401, 220K)

True, but your nation also isn't as influential as say, Germany. So their liberal policies can negatively effect you, or are you not apart of the EU?

>give someone depression diagnosis
>give them pills that increase suicidal ideation
>tell them they can't stop taking them
Not really fair when that shit is pushed on you, when you're a kid.

Sounds about right. No polygraphs in the military though right?

that 'song' sucks ass.

Lol no if u post here u can’t do shit for the intelligence community. You’d appear as too much of a risk vector to be worth any trouble.
>straight edge only, anything else can’t be trusted

You are confusing informants with agents.
WAY different.
Criminal records will get you bounced, pronto, full stop. ALLWAYS.
All of your information is bad, it’s straight from movies and TV.
Stop talking that way.

Columbine didn't happen

it's why most CIA are mormons or LDS these days

There's no such thing as a CIA agent. Don't say that around any official, or you'll look like a fucking LARPer. They're all "CIA officers".

>anything else can’t be trusted
Anyone who loves money can't be trusted. Period.

1. Up to you
2. Go to the army first, you cant just jump into being an assassin for the CIA
3. idk

I mean evangelicals or LDS

Honestly how do you think half-retarded low lives around the globe acquire high tech weaponry and high explosives with billions of dollars spent on surveillance technology for the sole purpose of stopping them. You can't even buy a pizza without the pizzaman being a undercover cop or FBI agent these days.

It's because they speak foreign languages and they don't have tattoos or substance issues.

So many wrong things I don't know where to start.

>commie
No I'm the classic American that hates commies and fachists the same. Fuck the crown, I'm American and "kneeing you in the stomach,
Good luck while you're on the grown with a bullet in your gut.

The old school alcoholics of the Hoover Days at the FBI are were too unreliable to be any good. The CIA was originally an Ivy League club to begin with.

Fun factoid
There are no Jews in SoCom.
I don’t know why, but there just isn’t.
Know a bunch, but no Jews.
Odd.

we are but when they arrive at the border we take all their stuff so they skip to sweden or go home instead
im talking jewelry and iphones and cash

All the intel agencies really. I wonder if that's why Admiral Rogers always looks like he hasn't slept in 10 days when he's testifying before Congress. Probably have 20 different undiagnosed mental illnesses keeping him awake at night as he desperately tries to survive day by day to make it to retirement.

Attached: 170523174053-nsa-mike-rogers-2-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 52K)

>There are no Jews in SoCom.
Maybe because they're like 0.3% or the armed forces. Although I saw a very jew looking SF Medic in an Afghanistan documentary once.

Attached: Army-Chaplain-Jacob-Goldstein.jpg (400x267, 21K)

That's not true and you fucking know it.

Especially under the Obama administration, any fucking radical cuck could get a clearance. Look how many idiots the NSA hired that ended up leaking Intel. Total bullshit. I'm not sure how strict it is now, but under Obama, anyone could fucking get in there.

That one NSA leaker bitches Facebook was full of anti-US shit. No one was checking her shit out.

>There are no Jews in SoCom.
I feel so much safer now;it's the perfect state of affairs.

Which shitholes have you been in? GRS are some good dudes. Bet you all really love Hillary.

> hey guys. I found the 1 Jew out of 10,000 soldiers! Give me a golden medal!

Okay.

>Especially under the Obama administration, any fucking radical cuck could get a clearance.

Obama sent some ugly crazy ghetto bitch from Brooklyn to kill me.

[spoiler] Prove me wrong. [/spoiler]