One piece

do you really think that Smoothie has Forbidden Love?

She has never known any true love because the act of lovemaking accidentally activates her DF ability and juices her partner. One night stands only for Smoothie, of either gender.

Smoothie will betray big mom and do a coup.
Katakuri is admiral greenbull.
These have to happen if this is gonna go on for another year or 2.

This arc is seriously weird
The Germa 66's level of ability is all over the place, there is some seriously sick stuff (mostly big mom) being shown off without the same "depth" or impact it was shown in Doflamingo's arc and the serious enemies don't even feel serious
Is it just me ? It's not even that it's bad, just, weird

Yeah it is a lot less edgy in its feel than Dressrosa. The arc from setting to characters is more bizarre. It feels a bit like a wacky adventure. I love it

yeah that's how it feels
But the fact is it's as messed up if not more than what happened at Dressrosa
It reminds me of Kirby. Like, an assassination plan ?really ? and it's all super goofy. And yeah I Iike it it's a nice change of pace, but.. I would like some recognition of how horrible some of the characters are ? I don't know.
Also Pudding is growing on me, even though I really really hate the trope of "females shouldn't be hit, if they're evil you just need to show them love and they will repent" the way Oda did it is not forced (Sanji is the one that is morally bound on that point) and kinda funny
conflicted feelings

>Oda says One Piece will enter Wano in 1-2 years
How does this make you feel?

It was interesting to hear. It means either WCI last longer than expected, Reverie lasts longer then expected, or there's another arc in between Wano. Likely some combination of it.

Why do people even care about or even like Smoothie? Bitch has been completely useless the entire time and hasn't done anything.

I really don't care. I'm enjoying WCI and the Big Mom family are my fav non straw hat group in the entire series and the only pirate group to make me wish they got a spinoff. This also means Reverie is probably going to be a larger arc and not a mini one like I was thinking. Which is also good. Made me happy to hear, if anything.

People wanna know what's up with her. We know barely anything, so we're wondering if she's gonna do anything.

>I would like some recognition of how horrible some of the characters are ? I don't know
Do you mean you want the characters to be talking about it? Because I feel the fanabse are definitely aware of how messed up it is.

I'm actually pretty happy that Wano won't start for another 1-2 years; Just out of spite for Zorofags and "Are we in wano" posters.

That said, I'm expecting the Reverie Arc to be longer than initially expected which is great since I expect a bunch of world building and exciting events to unfold in that arc.

yeah of course, in the story itself

>fun design
>thicc
>probably the most powerful woman in One Piece sans Big Mom herself

>>probably the most powerful woman in One Piece sans Big Mom herself
*blocks your path*

It's a hard call since we don't know the full extent of her strength. She's pretty hax though apparently. Considering she was unhurt in the war, even though she fights with her legs, is pretty impressive.

>a shishibukishicikai
>standing up to the right hand of a yonko

>right hand of a yonko
Katakuri is the right hand of BM.

I'm actually loving the weirdness of it, missing the rest of the crew though

hahaha

Hancock's power is unbeatable as long as her opponent isn't just asexual. But even excluding her broken devil fruit, she seems pretty strong. Probably about even with Smoothie in terms of fighting strength. Better DF for sure, though.

But I think Hancock is doomed to always job.

It's possible there are some ways around Hancock's DF that haven't been elaborated on. The only thing Hancock has jobbed to is her love of Luffy.

You can beat it by hurting yourself. Momonga stabbed his hand to make the pain override his libido.

She fought some scrubs on Byrnndi World's crew in that movie. Not canon but y'know

Until she proves herself, her position doesn't matter. Usopp has a higher bounty than Sanji, Buggy, etc. Bounties and titles are not always power levels. Also, the trend of the big mom family and WCI in general is that there's always something wrong behind the scenes. WCI looks like a wonderful place to live until you realise you lose part of your soul, Big Mom doesn't seem all that bad until she gets hungry or angry, Pudding has the sweet, innocent girl thing until you see her other side, Katakuri seems like the perfect super edgelord until you see him eating, etc. It's a theme here. I wouldn't be surprised to find that Smoothie's deal is that she seems like this powerful amazon warrior and we find out she's a total fraud.
And if she's a dyke like many think, she'd be screwed against Hancock's power.

>But I think Hancock is doomed to always job.

then why hasn't she jobbed yet

>I'm actually pretty happy that Wano won't start for another 1-2 years; Just out of spite for Zorofags and "Are we in wano" posters.
My homie. And yeah, if this lasts 2 years, Reverie is definitely going to be fucking huge. I hope we get to see the leaders of all the islands/countries in the world, thus finally getting full detail on the world of OP. Maybe we'll even see more new species/tribes than in Tottoland since even Prince Loki of Elbaf might be there. And since the Reverie is "BIG NEWS" we'll likely get to see more of Morgan, which is always good news.

Also Vivi...

Well she's not needed to have sometone attracted to her to turn them into stone. I'm thinking maybe Haki can block anything except the beam itself.
Didn't she beat them handily? She only got some of her clothes dissolved or something.

She won with moderate difficulty. Again, not canon but I just don't think she's ever going to be in a position for the strawhats to use her as a key fighter or anything. She's never going to be like Jinbei in that regard, because she's got bigger concerns. Just helping Luffy into Impel Down was probably more risk than she should've shouldered.

but if she did fight I think she'd be even with Smoothie. She one kicked a Pacifista to death. Think that's her only feat currently.

>She one kicked a Pacifista to death. Think that's her only feat currently.

She one shotted a few of them actually. And trolled Smoker, who at the time was handing Luffy his shit. But thats about it.

Shes never been pushed, and might not get the chance.

Like said. Also, the anime only special 3D2Y showed blind people are also immune to her powers, and you can also fight off the effects of her fruit by eating bitter foods, but eventually the fruit will force you to find Hancock attractive whether you want to or not (although this was shown only in 3D2Y, so its likely not official yet). Luffy is likely an exception since he's an idiot.

Although that excuse bugs me since Luffy was clearly attracted to Nami's puff-puffs back in Alabasta, but Oda just wrote that off as "Usopp and Sanji's perverted influence" rubbing off on Luffy, which still seems like a cheap way to write off a previous trait of Luffy's. Now he's as braindead as Goku.

You don't think Mihawk could fight them evenly? Snack was a commander and he jobbed to a supernova. And Ace was one of Whitebeard's commanders and he wasn't that strong in the grand scheme of things.

>>standing up to the right hand of a yonko

Fit Moria was able to stand up to the Yonkou himself.

Mihawk, Doff, Kuma and maybe Jinbei were the only ones of the Warlords who were actually worth a damn against the Yonko. Everyone else is just fodder/filler.

>Fit Moria was able to stand up to the Yonkou himself.
Then he got his entire crew killed like a proper jobber, namefag.

Really? We know Jinbe and Ace fought pretty evenly. And Smoker and Ace seemed somewhat even. Yet Hancock handled Smoker with complete ease.

>implying Ussop couldn't destroy Jobji

Hancock doesn't seem as powerful as a Yonko considering that she joined up with the WG just to keep her people safe from the Marines. If anything she's probably as strong as a Yonko's second-in-command. Probably Jack or Sweet Commander-tier. So she could probably give Yonkos a run for their money, but she'd probably end up losing. Mihawk though seems like he could go toe-toe against a Yonko, but since he doesn't seem to have a crew, he'd probably not win against a Yonko and their crews/armies. Assuming of course Mihawk doesn't have a crew we have yet to see.

If Robin would have been in the Sanji retrieval, what would her role be? Would she be stuck in a kawaii mode around her, making her useless or would she team up with Brook and Pedro sneaking into Big Mom's vault and read the Poneglyph herself? Fighting-wise, would she match up with Smoothie?

He could if he started using a gun with haki-imbued drill bullets, instead of a gimmicky plant-based slingshot like some pansy.

Smoothie would definitely lose against Hancock.

Not because Hancock is stronger, but because Smoothie's a huge lesbian and would get petrified instantly.

I wish he would switch to guns at some point in the series, but that's never going to happen, is it?

She'd likely be with Brook and Pedro to translate shit. Honestly, she could've easily fit into this arc, but she would've been pretty useless combat-wise. DESU she would've probably been more useful in this arc than Chopper.

Reminder that all your favorite marine's are totally okay with world nobles randomly raping/murdering/kidnapping innocent civilians on a whim.

I don't see her going toe-to-toe with Smoothie. Maybe Brulee.

Nope... Not sure why. Honestly, the guns and bazookas the Straw Hats used in Strong World were awesome as fuck. To not have Usopp use shit like that, with each gun having its own gimmick and level of destruction is a shame, and now that he's used haki, its an even bigger shame.

>Not because Hancock is stronger
Fuck off, faggot. Also Smoothie gets more of a kick out of torturing women than from their looks, so a fight with Hancock could go either way.

>Maybe Brulee.
Brulee is shit. Even Marguerite could beat her at this point. All you need to do is to figure out her cheap tricks and you can even use her own powers against her. Brulee is the ultimate jobber.

Or better yet, have Usopp use both guns and pop greens w/ slingshot. Would make him all the more versatile.

Where would we likely see Hancock's real powerlevel? I'm guessing the final war or something, but I dunno who'd she fight to give us a clear indication of her strength. Maybe it'll just never happen.

The problem I've got with this is that in little over three years we're hitting chapter 1000 and it might get wasted as some mid-arc chapter.

Probably never, because she's a woman and Oda rarely let's them have proper fights. I'm not even sure if we'll get to see Smoothie do much. We might not even see Hancock again prominently.

Maybe Hancock will be at the Reverie. She is the Empress of Amazon Lily after all. If a kingdomless king like Jiji is invited, then she probably is too, and we'll likely see her in full power there.

He did let Hancock fight at Marineford though, and Kalifa did get a lot of hand-to-hand action with Sanji and Nami way back when.

Hancock in Marineford was just her slapping around people so far below her level that it barely counts as a fight. I think that user meant a serious 1v1 where the woman involved gets injured (and deals injury, of course) like the men OP fights do.

>tfw guns and roses Usopp will never be a thing

Maybe Hancock would fight Nami as her "love rival"? She did keep saying that back before the Impel Down arc right? Or was that just anime filler?

Even if she was invited, why would she go? She hates the world government. There's no reason for her to attend and she obviously wouldn't want to. The obvious answer is Luffy, but she has no reason to suspect he's going to be there.

Didn't Oda originally intend for Usopp to use guns? Sad at what could have been. I liked the slingshot early on, but I still think he should have transitioned to guns after the timeskip. The weapon change would have also been a good indicator of his progression.

I'm doubtful that'd happen. She's not gonna attack Luffy's friends like that.

>some mid-arc chapter.
You insulting the all-important Reverie?!

So are we gonna see the power of the Gorosei and possibly some D lores?

>Even if she was invited, why would she go? She hates the world government. There's no reason for her to attend and she obviously wouldn't want to. The obvious answer is Luffy, but she has no reason to suspect he's going to be there.
She probably would attend for the sake of ensuring some sort of good standing with the WG. I recall Gloriosa saying that Hancock joined the warlords to keep the WG from declaring the Kujas criminals. So she'd probably have to go for the sake of keeping her superiors satisfied.

Hancock was a slave, and doesn't Reverie happen at Mariejois? I think there's 0 chance of her going, pretty sure Amazon Lily isn't invited anyway.

I honestly just want to see the Gorosei get serious. The Reverie would be a good time for the Revolutionaries to attack now that everyone thinks they're dead (assuming they aren't), so we'll likely see some interesting fights. I also wonder if something's gonna happen between Wapol and Vivi.

Mariejois' celestial dragons also enslave anyone and think of fishmen as animals, and the WG killed Fisher Tiger, yet King Neptune is still going.

Wapol vs Dalton and Vivi? Damn, I wanna see Luffy pop in with the Germa 66. Is it me, or I am more excited for the Reverie arc than the Wano arc?

I'm actually losing my shit over the reverie ever since I saw Vivi again. After she jumped down from the crow's nest, I couldn't help but feel she's a better fighter now. Fuck I wanna see the ensuing political brawl. And Wapol being there opens up a whole bunch of new possibilities. I wonder if he'll fuse anyone together...

Well they hadn't been going until Othoime was able to convince a CD to give them a chance I think. It's a good faith thing. It's been a while since I've read FI, forget the details. Hancock definitely does not want to go I think, she detests them and her mind won't be changed I think.

The WG could force her to go for the sake of testing her loyalty. They did force her to go to Marineford, although then again she probably only went for Luffy's sake, but Gloriosa could force her to go for the sake of Amazon Lily.

Anyone have any idea what this says or what kanji is used on the books? I don't know these moonspeak alphabets.

Nobody will force Hancock to do anything I think. Only if they were able to convince her that Luffy would be there. Well, it might be possible for her to have mellowed out, but I think she's too traumatized to go back there.

Are we in Wano yet?

edgelords like Croc and Doffy would never reach the top

Shanks and Kaido are wackos who want to fill their crews with crazy shit. WB had a feitish for young guys to try to kill him. And Big Mom is literally a pregnant hungry woman 24/7.

not the first few times

Who's your NFL team btw?

I think Kaido did him dirty like what Jack did to the minks. His flashback is gonna be lit

>Luffy, Robin and maybe Zoro are the only Strawhats who won't instantly lose to Hancock
Brook is probably immune to being petrified though

Hancock is an Empress of a nation recognized as pirates as opposed to traditional royalty. Also, she was not one of the ones shown in reference, traveling to or talking about the Reverie and around the time Luffy's bounty was making waves she was shown in a cover story still at Amazon Lily.

I don't know if she has anything to do with the Reverie

>2 years
Eat shit Zoro. Jinbei will be the new "sort-of-first-mate" while Carrot gets your room.

I think it was a book about Norland

>Chinese translations
>Brook
>immune
Out.

>Hancock is an Empress of a nation recognized as pirates as opposed to traditional royalty.
Speaking of, why do they still invite those Germa freaks? They should be branded criminals of the highest order.

So how long do you fags expect WCI to last?I don't think it will go fast February so that means Reverie will actually be a full length arc.The Curlyhat pirates were out of the manga for around 70 chapters so i find it hard to believe that Oda will keep Zoro and the rest out of the story for over 100 chapters.

I don't think the world at large knows most of Germa's people are actually engineered and that the kingdom is just Judge, his kids and some servants and staff.

There's a lot more that could be shown outside the Reverie. The recruiting of allies before Wano could be an arc or more in and of itself.

A year is around 40 or something chapters, even 2 years wouldn't be 100.

You're acting as if Zoro hasn't already been out of the story for already 60 chapters.

I guess I didn't factor it in.

They could be involved in ally gathering to some degree, maybe not the biggest part of it which seems to be with the Whitebeard Pirates but something.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there were was at least an update on the situation with them between arcs like there was after Dressrosa anyway.

Luffy can beat him if they fight again, now that he understands his weaknesses and strengths, unfortunately finding them required wasting gear 4.

Katakuri failed to predict the future otherwise Luffy wouldn’t have gotten to Brûlée.
Earlier in the fight Luffy was intercepted.

Probably about 30 or 50 more chapters for WCI. Reverie will likely last a good looooong while.

Ain't that right Zorofag?

>The recruiting of allies before Wano could be an arc or more in and of itself.
That would be a shit ton of fun. Maybe even some Grand Fleet allies could return. And hopefully the Sakura Kingdom, Fishman Island, Dressrosa and the Prodence Kingdom will formally announce their decision to take up the Straw Hat flag of protection.

Oda said WCI would be over before the end of 2017 near the start of the year. Obviously that's not happening anymore but it shouldn't be too long.

Kill yourself you stupid nigger..

I have a feeling Sanji will fight Oven, but that will be the last "actual" fight of the arc. Once they get the cake onto the boat, I expect everything to wrap up in 5 or so chapters. I also think a few of the plot points will travel over into the next arc (or the arc after that), like Germa and the Underworld Emperors.

Fully expect to see Big Mom return in a future arc, but not for a long time.

The one he's reading is a Norland book, and the one on the floor is the book about Devil Fruits

>no chapter this week
>no wano until 2020
I want to die

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

it just hit me that sanji's mom was probably the perverted one in the relationship and craved for big science cock.

Judge has a micropenis
Source: I was in a sexual relationship with him

noone is judging

It appears that this arc is worse than Dressrosa now. This is now Goku vs Frieza 10 episodes of staring at each other level of dragging.

well, technically they have left WCI already