Jim Carry

How do you make an extremist Muslim angry? draw a picture of Mohammad.

How do you make a Republican angry? draw a picture of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Surprising that US Republicans and Islamic terrorists don't get along, they both worship the god of Abraham, are ideologically conservative and get triggered if you draw pictures.

Attached: carrey_jim_020618_getty.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk_k-j5pT18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only people that are triggered by this are femenists, anyone right wing is expressing faux outrage, sinking to lefts level, its not a good look

This thread is as low-energy and pointless as Jim "Where Is My Soul!?" Carry. Seek God, nigger.

how do you make OP angry? use the N word lmfao

I feel like I missed the punchline

>believing the republican/democrat meme

Attached: The Number 45.jpg (811x1081, 156K)

Attached: simple.png (1162x788, 305K)

>God,
God is a german word of Godin, Goths, Gotts, Godi, Odin, Wotan. We are the sons and daughters of God, not a Jewish rabbi Jesus. His father is YHWH, Jehovah, El (Saturn)

Attached: blood religion alfred rosenberg.png (524x803, 112K)

My name jafar i come from afar i have bomb in car allah akbar.

Yes, that's what Jesus said.

Jesus is the Son of God you dipshit just like us. He was able to tap into the power of God, speak to him personally, and perform miracles through him because God made it so. Thus, he was God.

>both worship the god of Abraham
That's heresy, O.P.

Why is the canadian homewrecking std machine gun so popular all of the sudden?

>Rosenberg

I always wondered about that, from the moment I first read his name. And the question of his jewishness never seems to be touched on anywhere

The so called outrage over this isnt even real. FAKE NEWS! Reality Check! Nobody cares about Jim or his ugly painting!

maybe because in civil society if you accuse someone of having malicious intent or questionable actions based on jewishness its easier to just call you a racist, even if the basis of your claims is because religiously they're encouraged to treat non-jews like cattle

Canadian Jim Carey seems to have forgotten that the ONLY reason he was granted American citizenship is because he used to be good at making people laugh and selling movie tickets.

No one gives a fuck what you think Jim and why the fuck are you insulting the people who gave you all the wealth and celebrity you enjoy?

I'll just leave this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk_k-j5pT18

Holy shit. Is this real?

Attached: drumpf btfo.png (637x974, 1.02M)

How do you get your head cut off? Draw a picture of Mohammed.

How do you make people irritated at you on Twitter? Draw a tasteless, crude picture of someone who has done nothing to you.

Boy, you sure showed us.