Has Hiroe given up on Black Lagoon?

You have to believe.

>that thicc woman
moar

Who's the Q Woman?

I haven't.

Is this bait

I really hope not

Can't recall seeing her. Probably runs a brothel somewhere.

Why is B smaller than A?

Sawyer a best.

Are you retarded?

Do people even give a shit about the manga anymore?

>disguised waifu thread
>300 posts

>chapter discussion thread
>5 responses at best before 404

I guess that's what happens when you hiatus for half a decade.

It can't be helped that all the waifus in Black Lagoon are top shelf.

Balalaika is clearly the best though.

It's on hiatus again? How many chapters came out?

I haven't.

Because she's perfect.

The hiatus was supposed to end, and supposedly Hiroe was working on an entire volume to release to make up for it.
Haven't heard anything about it for over half a year though.

bump for hope

Just joking, 5

I dont know, maybe? I hope Im wrong, I really hope Im wrong because I trully want to see more of this series.

Also, I want to hug and kiss Sawyer, followed by rough sex while holding hands.

Revy best waifu. Would hold hands and cuddle with.

Has he announed mother hiatus? They need to get revy out of fuckin jail.

More or less, because the guys who publish his manga got all icky about the parts where Roberta is being an /ss/ when it came out, Hiroe went on and off with BL ever since

>because the guys who publish his manga got all icky about the parts where Roberta is being an /ss/
citation needed

at this point im going to lump this along with Hiatus x hiatus & berserk.

i wonder if im able to see the ending before i die. how would it end Sup Forums ? who would win the rock bowl?

This hurts.

Is there a number 3 or 9?

If its not Revy I'll riot

>who would win the rock bowl?
It's already implied that rock and Revy have fucked. But the clear winner is Feng.

The only correct answer.

>Lesbian brothel
Nice.

It's been going on since May. Last chapter came out about a month ago and nobody has bothered to translate it yet. The problem is the plot has been dragging so slowly it feels like Hiroe just gave up. Right now Rock and Eda are going to break Revy out of jail.

The characters themselves sound like they're tired of the story. I wonder if he has any idea where he's supposed to be going with the plot.

>mfw we'll never find out why Dutch faked his backstory as a vietnam war vet

>the plot has been dragging so slowly it feels like Hiroe just gave up

So that makes you feel like he gave up, huh? Not the fact that he pretty much stopped drawing this manga?

Not sure what you're getting at. It's been out of hiatus since May though and is a monthly manga. So he's still drawing it. The problem is he doesn't know what to do with the plot or characters at this point.

It was pretty obvious that he was tired of this manga when he stopped scheduled releases. Now he's stuck in a weird place where he doesn't want to do it, but everyone wants him to.
I have a feeling that long-ass Robertas arc burned him out.

Dump it see if we can get a live translation

Tarantino has just announced he's doing a live adaptation of Black Lagoon, now cast it:

>Tarantino
>not John Woo