JoJo

Why do most people think Joseph is the best JoJo? He's not a particularly complex character. Sure he's fun, but that's all there is to it. He'd be a completely annoying person in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_s01XD-xKQ
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_24
youtube.com/watch?v=jRKEOfhDtVs
youtube.com/watch?v=04o_az685G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O

Johnny is best

Jotaro is the best JoJo.

Johnny is the cutest.

Why was Hayato always watching over his parents's bedroom?

>he's fun
that's pretty much it
bonus points for changing & living through part 3 & 4

To sell their sex tapes in school

You mean the crippled fuck?

Please don't bully the lame.

Please. I cannot be the only one who likes Jonathan as their favorite. He's got a thorough backstory. A Shitty life thanks to his villain. His end was sad. He left his wife and unborn child. To top it off, he wasn't fully able to get rid of Dio. That's unfair and pretty sad. He deserves more love.

Jonathan is my fav mang dw
he was the perfect tragic gentleman

He's not my favorite, but he's definitely in my top 3.

based hairposter

He's as crafty as the other JoJo's with outsmarting his opponents, but it's a much more core party of his character, so his asspulls feel less like asspulls. Also he's fun

He's not complicated, but can you tell me a JoJo that really has true depth? Maybe Jonny? Many of them seem to have poorly defined enough personalities that you can sort of insert whatever depth you want into their character.

How do I get back the girl I love? Asking for myself.
He also kicked my ass shortly after.

Jolyne is basically r63 Joseph with depth and better writing.

And Johnny, while a good character, isn't really any deeper than most of the others. He's a character who suffered heavily from trauma, hates himself, and eventually grows as a person. Jolyne, both Josukes and Jotaro (if you count all his appearances, and not just his one in SDC) aren't that different from him in that we see them in a wide variety of situations, find out what makes them tick etc.

Jonathan was more meant to be a representation of good rather than a character, and Giorno, while promising on paper, is heavily overshadowed by his allies and is never really shown to change much as a person, but given that Part 5 lasted a week tops that's understandable.

Weird question, but there're some kids chasing after me just because some shithead stole my sandwich. How is that my fault? Can someone tell me how to deal with this?

Anyone else here absolutely DESPISE Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town when Part IV started airing, but now love it?

Fuck the biggest one to establish dominance

He'd find out who I am then, and probably beat me up. Is there anyone with better advice?

Fuck anyone who he tells

Even the little shrimp?
What about my own son?

Put a bag over your head
Make sure to cut holes for the eyes

>he doesn't know
Jesus healed best Jojo

Fuck everyone in the whole town

It isn't a coincidence that Johnny, Kira, and Gappy are all wearing the same clothes, is it?
>yfw Gappy isn't two people, but three

>He'd be a completely annoying person in real life

Like Kamina, or Ed, or Asuka, or Faye or a ton of other fun/interesting characters.
Good thing you DON'T have to deal with them in real life, right?

>Johnny Joester
>Joester
everytime

Rational Joseph fans know that, objectively, he's not the best, but they accept it and still have him as their favorite for different reasons, aside from the fact that he's fun. And actually, more people here think Johnny is the best.
>He'd be a completely annoying person in real life.
Agree with this, because I can't stand people like him (at first). I wouldn't stand him even as man in his 60s. However, he's still my favorite.

You take that back

How can this character be both a womanizer but so pure at the same time?

Well I didn't mean that Ed, but the same applies to him too.

I want to marry Polnareff!

captcha: sale PARIS

He's a nice and friendly person, respects women and believes in pure and true love
Hol Horse is a different kind of womanizer

He seems to like the idea of being a womanizer, but what he's really after isn't just a quick fuck, it's love and a genuine connection. As far as we know, he never got it.

I heard one of the guys can stop time, though. I don't know if that's true, but I'm not sure just fucking him would solve my problems.

>Implying
Hol Horse is the nicest man in the world to women, he has girlfriends everywhere, he might lie to a woman but he'd never hit one, it doesn't matter how ugly they are because he respects women dumb fuck

Tell him that you love fish stuff and shit
He will let you slide

Hmm... considering his outfit, I think that might work.
Thanks, user.

why do u anons like Cripples?

Helping people is always a pleasure

For easier access.

>Johnny will never shit himself all over your dick and cry

They are easy to bully and fuck

>Valentine will never vore you

As much as people poke at him for being a French stereotype, he's probably the only one who genuinely values romance rather than just using it get in people's pants.
Kind of an inverse in a way.

Reminder that Part 6 isn't the worst p-
>Jojo is Jotaro with tits, so original!
>Pathetic """tragic""" villain with little presence and motive that isn't his
>Shallow main crew
>Lackluster fights
>Forgettable minor villains
>Weak interactions
>Slow, uninteresting plot progression
>Shitty, ugly prison setting where nothing happens, shitty Florida
>Panties on head retarded stands

Every goddamn thread

Because they would be easier to fuck cause they can't run away as ur fucking them .

youtube.com/watch?v=T_s01XD-xKQ

>Scarlet Manor (+10) [Allies: German Empire]

keela kween

Reminds me, this is a nice picture.

Sorry, forgot to remove my name from a risk thread

Can any kind user help me find something "different" within this photo?
If you did, can you email me? I don't want anyone else to find about it.

Those were the days

Anyone know of any Saint whose corpse doesn't ever rot? I think I found a part but not even the Vatican wants to tell me whose it is.

>Not Yummy in FUNNY'S tummy
Unacceptable.

Monika is best girl.

Actually, Josuki is best girl.

I found this

You may be onto something.
Let me check it out and I'll report back in a few minutes. I don't want my foster-brother to find out.

He is the only Jojo who lived a long fulfilling life

Monika > Natsuki > Sayori > Yuri

Is your name... by chance...
N-nevermind.

Do you ever think Hayato will grow up to be as hot as Shinobu?

Is this thing basically the new Katawa Shoujo?
as in the new VN that's incredibly popular?
Wish my pc wasnt dead

Yeah, takes like 4 hours to play though. Check out the /ddlc/ general in /vg/.

It was a false alarm.
Although I did find a recording of him snooping around the orchard the other day, I already told my foster-father about this when I wanted to him to teach me on how to ride his sick bike.
He was concerned and thought I was making a joke. After explaining my thoughts about the subject, he thinks I jumped to conclusions. Rest assured, I know that he's also looking for the same thing I am.

hey whats..your name?

I'll do it when I have a working pc
and not a shitty old laptop, hopefully its not dead when I get there

Why'd she call herself Lisa Lisa?

Speedwagon explains why She did to Smokey.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_24

That fucking meme still makes me want to kill myself

What meme?

rewrite a part 3 or 4 part fight to be more like a part 8 fight

a hot trap, yes

Highway Star lasts like half a year and everyone hates it

I feel like Josuke would make the best bro

no fuck u , Narancia is the only gucci trap

No, it's not. It's fucking garbage. Why can't people do better crossovers/reference shit better?

And its less action focus,but has a lot more of forgettable and bland dialogue

>Episode
>JoJo Wikia
>Frog reaction image

>6 balls

>6 balls
>2 dicks

>JoJo 2012
>fight with Tarkus
>this doesn't start playing
>youtube.com/watch?v=jRKEOfhDtVs

How could they miss this opportunity?

You could say that shit at just about most of the fights in the series, like Killer Queen.

Why couldn't David do a better adaptation? I get it that it's a "panel by panel" adaptation but most of the time they're adapted very poorly and only very few times they made a shot look as impactful as in the manga. For example, the iconic DIO vs. Jotaro walking on the street. I didn't even notice when it happened in the anime. Fuck those assholes for being so lazy, as if it were so difficult.

They did manage to make some of the more boring fights to be hype, though.

Why couldn't your dad do a better job of pulling out of your mom???

Sure but they played something else during the Tarkus fight that was vaguely/poorly mimicking the prog sound. Maybe it was a money issue. Also Killer Queen would have been way out of place while Tarkus actually sounds like battle music. I should dub Tarkus over the fight some time just to prove my point.

I don't know, this vid pulled off Killer Queen pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=04o_az685G8

At the cost of what? Removing the impact of panels that were already great? And the accurate/detailed shots they did were few and far between.

Which JoJo villain do you relate to the most? Hopefully not in the edgy way.