I had a scary dream where YrYr season 3 was utter shit
I hope YrYr S3 is amazing when it comes out

why did they turn this great comedy anime into boring moeshit

JUST TYO my shit up

>posting yui hugging a pillow at the start
smart

Someone post the other picture of Yui hugging a pillow

akarin is cute

So is season 3 really that bad, and if so what makes it so bad? I'm almost done season 2 and don't want this to end.

Yuru Yuri Season 3 is all about Akarin and it's airing right now.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

Its not terrible on its own, but compared to S1 and 2 its bad. Lets put it this way, if TYO did season 1 chances are there never would have been a season 2. But its still worth watching, just not as good. If you don't like it, just read the manga. There's tons of that.

It has some saving graces, like characters interacting that hadn't done that much before. There were some scenes that were up to par too, like Yui and Kyouko in the family restaurant. Overall I don't think it's bad, and it's worth watching.

It's not bad on its own, but when compared to season 1 and 2, it's only worth a watch if you really want more Yuru Yuri

It's not that bad, some episodes are really good.

Season 3 is actually amazing because it has Kyouko sticking her face in Sakurako's ass, tickling her & loving it. That alone makes it completely worth watching.

Just make sure you watch the movie and both special episodes first, they get referenced as early as S3E1 and you won't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Which episode?

yuru

Episode 8

>be a pillow
>sat by cute girls
>pee by cute girls
>hug by cute girls

It took a high-energy comedy and turned it into a painfully mediocre SoL. And maybe it was just me but it felt less gay than the first two seasons.

>lay epeen season three is bad may may

Getting real sick of this stupid meme, it's really not funny anymore, especially since S3 is the best season

That would be S2.

The jokes are the same.

Lol Akarin is irrelevant
Lol Ayano has a crush on TOSHINO KYOKO
Lol Chitose has yurigoggles and nosebleeds
Lol her twin has yurigoggles too, but drools instead

I swear to god the only thing salvageable is Sakurako and even then her schtick with Himawari got old.

>S3 was bad
Epic!

No, user, Chitose and Chizuru have straight goggles and pure yurivision.

Pillows aren't for pee though.

Aw fuck, never thought of it that way

>hurr durr le opinion that I disagree with must be bait
You're talking utter shite. S3 had much slower pacing, a different art style and had segments that weren't even really comical at all. Whether you like that or not is one thing, but there's clearly a different vibe that people could have genuine opinions on.

user, I...

Is S3 the one with the whole episode of Akari talking alone?

I appreciated the screentime, but damn it was boring.

nevermind, went to check and it was season 2.

You mother was boring last night

The worst part of S3 is that there are practically no nosebleeds

Is San Hai not an S3?

watching a teenage girl slowly descending into madness without the stimuli of social interaction with friends was entertaining

whoosh

no there were a few nosebleeds

what it really lacked was Looney Tunes tier cartoon mischief

ARE YUI HAPPI
DU YUI HAPPI

The best theme desu
>kyouko easting in every shot after saying she has a pig appetite
It's the little things.

>Season 3.
>Less Gay.
I know you anons are biased as fuck, but anyone who says this is fucking retarded.
Season 3 is different, not bad. It focuses less on high energy comedy in exchange for slower/cuter moments. Also, everyone's still pissed at them for getting rid of the akarin~ intros.

Yui is old and busted, time for KYOKO HUGGING A PILLOW.

KYOKO IS THE REAL WHORE, SHE WILL HUG OLD MEN FOR DOUJINS

>less gay
what the fuck are you on about