What is the dog breed for the Traditional white man?

Attached: 53365235.jpg (320x320, 27K)

And a reminder that Pitbulls are the savage nigger breed

Attached: 5245324342.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Mutt

Attached: p42004502-3.jpg (563x417, 90K)

Attached: Deutscher_Schaeferhund01[1].jpg (3872x2592, 398K)

german shepherd u fucking tard p fucking obvious

this guy knows

Boston terrier: The only true American breed

Attached: 09.-Boston-Terrier.jpg (1106x737, 63K)

dutch Shepherd. mine k.o.'d a nigger once....okay it was a niglet 6 years old or something but still. i thought it was pretty cool. some good doggy got well fed that evening

Attached: doggy.jpg (1401x843, 217K)

Daschund: small enough to be safe around your young children; doesn't need to eat much, lives a long time and stays energetic the whole time. Can be pest control for your farm or lodge, can be a hunting dog, and is cute enough your wife will love him. Oh and a real one, not those designer ones that are the size of a baseball stadium hotdog.

My pommy doggo

Attached: oscar.jpg (960x720, 207K)

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 8K)

>best dog

Attached: 26162524710154.jpg (457x469, 31K)

This but before fuckhead breeders ruined them.

Attached: 31F642EA00000578-3480780-The_original_German_shepherd_pictured_had_a_thinner_abdomen_and_-a-8_145740 (624x413, 53K)

that degenerated sloped back. Sorry, but German Shepherds have declined in quality for 80 years at least. The one you posted will having hip surgery in a few years, if not simply put down. It is a shame, they were a great breed once.

cute doggo

The Boxer.

The only answer.

White men created pitbulls

Rhodesian ridge-back

I've got a soft spot for Bloodhounds honestly. They've got character.

I also like Scottish Deerhounds, Golden Retrievers and Hungarian Vizslas.

Labrador, the choice of the normie but with good reason. Aesthetic, intelligent, good nature and few medical issues. It is a living testament to eugenics.

Attached: labradorernfokus.jpg (795x500, 79K)

Don't worry you still can buy them. In Poland they're called Old German Shepherds.

german dogs --- shepherd, doberman

I had a GS. cost me thousands to get it's hips and
hind legs fixed. Cunts of things.

correct answer, blowjobs and bitcons to you user

Not good for protection tho

White men created niggers

I'm not recommending them, but I enjoyed my pet wolves growing up. Literally nothing whiter than Wotan's companions of choice.

Staffie, Staffordshird Bull Terrier.
From my area, hard as fuck.
My family have had them for generations.
Intelligent as fuck, deadly af.
My Grandmothers one was smart enough it waited for the burglar (a nog) to get in the house before attacking.
It's funny I can imagine her lifting each leg in anticipation, tap dancing waiting for the kill.
Nan and Grandad go downstairs next day, nog/room/dog covered in blood and the doggo wagging her tail over his almost dead body.
She even knew the boundaries of the law.
Staffies are smart.

Attached: Staffie.jpg (800x1155, 300K)

The border collie

An intelligent breed that loves to work

Attached: IMG_0857.jpg (1280x989, 233K)

Rhodesian Ridgebacks can sense a nigger from over a mile away.

Attached: 1455235234259.jpg (1024x576, 186K)

this is the quintessential white american dog

>paraguay

Attached: 1516037979707.jpg (1900x1262, 130K)

Any dog that resembles the wolf. You know the more it looks different from a wolf, the more domesticated and bred it is.

Dogs should not be kept as alternatives for babies, but as tools.

Attached: d3a12e4a625c57188ac5bad1a9e4c554.jpg (450x600, 58K)

It doesn’t matter they all taste the same. Get a cat they at least get rid of mice and roaches.

Chocolate Labrador

Attached: AA6F8651-5E7F-40DA-BBEC-CBB1C1D96F49.jpg (2448x2448, 2.4M)

Attached: FF989E6F-529C-4B51-A859-1F5502B08847.jpg (510x590, 146K)

schnauzers are based and cute and nice.

Malionis. And fuck of with these nignog,stupid as fuck, pit bulls.

Nog Dog.
Though labs are alright, bit temperamental though, not quite unlike the nog actually.

You're LARP isn't even good, Zhang. Dogs don't all taste the same

This. Smart as shit too

Pit bull = Nog Dog.
Used for dog fighting, fuck all else.

purest dog in the world

Attached: dingo.jpg (620x378, 164K)

Based Ovcharka
Gotta be real experienced to own one though or it'll fuck you up

Attached: 1511761987935.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

Huskies. Good, hearty working dogs for all seasons, that breed true to their wolf ancestors.

OH NONONONONONONO
*wheeze*

Wtf is that pic about?

Attached: oscar2.jpg (960x720, 153K)

Also had an amazing mongrel, was Old English Sheepdog crossed with Greyhound.
Was quite the dog.
Not like this pic related type mongrel, but one that learned and trained well.

Attached: mongrel.jpg (860x471, 107K)

albino nigger dog

Guess the guy really likes cabbage.

Just a regular day in lower Africa

Staffie=King of Doggo.

Attached: 1521347398533.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

How the hell is a lab a nog dog. They are obedient, easy to train, and great with kids. If you don’t enjoy a good water dog you should kill yourself. My lab is literally the best dog I’ve ever owned and I’ve been told, by several people, that it’s the best dog they’ve ever met.

Attached: A882A613-5470-4891-97BC-D8AAB3863F95.jpg (247x204, 20K)

Not like a 404?

you've definitely got my interest

Pic related is my border collie. Its a shitty pic but its they only one I have within the file size limit.

Attached: Message_1514569790052.jpg (4160x3120, 2.84M)

The fuck you guys buying your doggos from? Are your breeders in state just shit?

We got a german shepherd and she's a straight back, bark at anything not her family, ball of energy. Loyal little shit.

I love the other animals I've had, but best doggo was a golden retriever/chow chow mix. She was an adoption dog (like most my families pets) and she hated men she didn't know (fuck you soliciters). She was loveable but super defensive. She scared my uncle when he started getting too loud in our house, barked and growled his ass into a corner. She chased the yard men, jowls a-open. She hated bicycles with a passion. Wanted nothing more in life than to sit at my parents feet and play "watch me run around outside."

Wish cloning dogs was here, would have cloned her ass so quick.

Duh.

Attached: gsp.jpg (645x380, 120K)

I give zero fucks. If you must know I owned an aggressive pit bull I had to put down because he bit a guy. So since then I pretty much stopped caring about dogs cause I’m dead inside on the subject.

Catahoula Curr

Attached: CF7C437E-ADA0-41D3-A71A-DF3E7149F57D.jpg (600x400, 103K)

>Malinos
>GSD
>BSD
>BorderCollie
>Blue heeler
>irish wolfhound
>rottweiler
>ridgeback

so many cool doggos. But youre better of getting a young mutt fromthe pound, they are eternaly grateful and often much more resilient than a pure bred. I never had anything else than mutts except one belgian shepherd who has the greatest dog i ever had. But he lived together with 2 mutts from greece who were also amazing.
I miss my pack.

>It is a shame, they were a great breed once.

Yeah, poor Germans.

Pommy doggos best doggos

Attached: 1497435149958.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

You had to post one that has horrible genes right, look at his back. poor doggo.

If you want gun dogs, you can't go wrong with these breeds

Attached: black-labrador-dog-5yrs-old-kc-reg-working-gundog-51b4d9e2720b4.jpg (1280x960, 287K)

I know this a bit off topic but is anyone else allergic to dogs but has overcome this by getting a hypoallergenic dog is this a meme or does this work?

Lol

foxes

Here's another story about that dog.
Azza her name was (my parents were/are Poles), the dog found a trapped bird in a rosebush (it was a budgie), she scopped up the budgie and gave it to my nan, no eating it, delivered safely.
The dog also could understand 3 languages and used to carry m grandads spuds/veg from his allotment back to the house in a bucket and return with a thermos of tea.
Loved that dog.

Attached: Ultimate Staff.jpg (1005x1331, 632K)

>Blue heeler
If I had land I would get one of these good boys but you can't keep a Blue Heeler in a residential yard, it'd be too cruel

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (1200x1648, 505K)

If you can live with your doggo being a faggot breed like labradoodle, then sure.

100% SLAMMED

>teleports behind you

Alaskan Malamute/Husky

Enduring, Strong, Stalwart.

Border collies are the smartest dogs out there. Next to a German shepard dog, they are best.

Attached: FD20FCFA-34C3-434F-AF83-439DBBA2BED2.jpg (1600x902, 193K)

>Blue heeler
Can be snappy cunts

Aryan Lab

Attached: 20180219_135148.jpg (756x1008, 211K)

This guy knows. The breed of Habsburg Royalty.

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 43K)

My friend is allergic supposedly. He owned scottish terriers. Apparently they're good for that? Idk. But they were decent guards. Slow little things, but loyal.

Why have we not domesticated the bear yet? Even genetically ''wild'' ones (non-bred) seem to grow up human-loving if taken as cubs. They also tolerate humans besides their owner.

Imagine how tame bears we would have after some generations of breeding.

Attached: sulo karhu.jpg (580x435, 95K)

Forgot pic

Attached: Alaskan-Malamute-5.jpg (460x290, 69K)

Attached: oscar pup.jpg (960x640, 129K)

She may have actually been a rare purebred, people used to offer me massive sums of cash when I was a boy for her.
Be swiftly told to fuck off.
Even the vet tried to buy her.
Miss that dog. :(
Lived to 19 too.

They're fine if they're not raised for work

Literally just a Pitbull, a nigger dog.

Haha I can deal with the allergies it if I can keep it outside but I live in a flat so i'm kinda weighing up the faggotry against the companionship of a dog.

>
lol for all seasons? Try dying in the summer, every time. You forget we are in the frozen wastes. German shepherds are the real master race dog. More intelligent than huskies by a mile, most athletic breed ive seen, at least until their hips go around 13 years, more obedient and dignified. Never had a breed more loyal, save maybe border collies. If you can get a german shepherd mixed with an australian blue heeler, that is the real god emperor of doge.

They can make good guard dogs too, just not as big as a G-Shepard.

I'll look into them cheers user

I want my bear bro

Attached: suloinen karhu.jpg (456x650, 120K)

For real though get a cat that acts like a dog because when they bite someone nobody cares if a dog does it, then it becomes a huge deal. It’s just easier. When you adopt any animal you take on that responsibility that you’re responsible for their actions at least remember that before you get a huge breed of dog because it’s got a nice personality or it looks nice. When you look for a dog get one that’s calm and listens to you, get one that doesn’t have separation anxiety. The breed really doesn’t matter as much as the dog does.

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit

That post deserved digits.
Also...all the best dogs are British breeds.

>not having an actual demon for a house pet
Sup Forums is full of faggots I see.

Attached: watermarkeddoggo.jpg (1300x956, 111K)

Staffie is epic there.
Sitting under larger opponent, either:
a) No fucks to give.
b) Protecting it.
c) It's stuffed and it's protecting your property.

cats are gay

>They're fine if they're not raised for work
If they don't work all they do is dig holes and chew shit up.