Reddit so smart

Is this true Sup Forums? Putin has been manipulating the elections? I feel like Reddit has truly opened my eyes.

Attached: niggers.png (914x571, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
youtube.com/watch?v=WydLrPTx-nc
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't actually give a shit about putin, if it wasn't for trump, they wouldn't give two shits about russia and what happens over there. This is all about their salt and butthurt and hysteria over losing the election. It all comes down to making trump look bad and wanting him to be impeached.

While I don't think anyone knows what has happened, I think redditors are as deluded when they think Putin couldn't legitimitely have high support. They are heads deep in Western sand and are completely unable to think themselves in the shoes of Russians.

While Russians probably would have a higher living standard if they had sold out to the West early on, they would be a lot more powerless without Putin.

Attached: drumf.png (534x1023, 45K)

This.

Thank God. I haven't been looking into politics for the past year and I thought something changed.

Several prominent people in the employ of trump have met with people connected to vladimir putin or russia. Why is no one angry about this obvious american interference in russian elections?

"whataboutism" is the most cult sheep thing ever. For atheist Science! type people whataboutism is interchangeable with heresy

Cuz daddy Trump and uncle Putin doing this for his children. I personally don't care if they manipulate elections as long as I get their yummy cummies

Who says the left can't meme

I still don't understand what "whataboutism" is even supposed to mean. Are they trying to pretend it's some kind of fallacy when you call out the things that their "side" does wrong?

They're just stupid

It's just a way for them to get you to focus back on their outrage, thereby defeating any argument you haf

O B S E S S E D

>Whataboutism
This has become the left's new retarded comeback when you point out any hypocrisy. I've seen it used everywhere lately.

Attached: 1519978670283.jpg (1344x1123, 125K)

It has its own (((wikipedia))) page user, it must be legit!
On a serious note it has a Wikipedia page and its primarily dedicated to Trump, as though pointing out hypocrisy is propaganda/something new.

Whataboutism is what you squeal when someone points out your hypocrisy.

Putin was fixing elections back when Obama shit on Romney for saying they were the biggest political adversary of the United States. Leftists didn't give a single fuck. The whole Russia thing is a desperate attempt at delegitimizing Trump because they still can't accept he won

Whataboutism is just nevermindist tactics

This, Obama spelled out as much in 2012, these same assholes were all laughing and mocking Romney for being worried about Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

Attached: BE7EC803-3627-45EA-A36F-F6BE0AFD669E.jpg (229x250, 20K)

Ackshually reddit is mostly centrist with a slight left lean

I have a feeling you're the one who's new to Sup Forums

whataboutism? you mean equivocation?

Attached: 48BD2858-ABC6-4EA7-A74B-797F412BC69E.jpg (480x342, 39K)

they do it with christianity and islam all the time

screenshot it and throw it in their face when they use it to justify islamic terrorist attacks.

Just say their whatsboutidm claim is whataboutism

>Putin has been manipulating the elections?
Yup

>mfw not 1 funny name
Just imagine that I posted that pic of Keanu Reeves being sad on a park bench.
I really wanted to laugh.

It's commiespeak for "pointing out hypocrisy"

Don't let 'em fool ya.

the guy is right. Everyone in Eastern Europe is corrupt to Hell and back, and got into politics through shady means at best

>buttblasted r*manian
Every time.

Are you saying the left can't meme?

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-024510_1521532222889.png (1440x1821, 322K)

>While Russians probably would have a higher living standard if they had sold out to the West early on,
What are 90s?

Attached: 1101960715_400.jpg (400x527, 110K)

it's the latest term in circulation. i remember when "projection" was used in every retort back when i was a pleb.

>me: "i dislike President Obama's policies"

>libshit: "PROJECTION!! You're projecting your insecurities about yourself onto your opinion of Obama!!!"

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 38K)

i've been around a while. and this was the major red pill of this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=WydLrPTx-nc

you can get real far, kissing major booty.

>We must investigate foreign interference in our elections!
>Russians paid a few hundred dollars for Facebook adds!
>Why are you bringing up AIPAC you anti semite!

Has the normies.

basically
>They found out I'm a hypocrite! Now I must act like I don't have to defend my previous hypocritical actions because that forces me to admit either I was wrong or my current argument is faulty so I'll create a phrase meant to deflect and mock
there's also a layer of "I've learned from my past mistakes, so what's your excuse," which is likely them pretending to be holier than thou to win an internet argument

Putin has high support. The 70%+ sound like a true number.

Russian elections are a sham. I thought this to be common knowledge by now, especially on Sup Forums of all places.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOU FUCKING SHILL NIGGER
EVERYONE WHOS NOT FUCKING RETARDED KNOWS THAT SHIT WAS RIGGED
HOW FUCKING GULLIBLE TO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE?

The elections itself is not. The whole political life is, but same goes more or less with all the countries.

There is absoultly noone who is worth being supported except Putin, so it is an easy thing for him.

who knows, Putin is corrupt like all politicians though. There is no honest politicians.

Arresting opposition and stuffing ballot boxes? Sounds like a sham to me

THE MAN USED TO WORK FOR THE KGB OF COURSE THE ELECTION ARE FIXED.

But, in all honesty, Russians can't handle democracy. They're just too drunk and too adversarial. Putin was the best thing to happen to them since modernization. I cringe to think what will happen to that country once he inevitably dies of old age.

Who has been arrested?

Pretty much only those who support putin would've turned up to vote anyway. Why bother if you don't? All his opponents are weak or controlled by him. You know he's gonna win

Yeltsin 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

He recieved more than 50% of votes of all Russian population. Even if we imagine that there is a mythical candidate who can consolidate all the opposition - Putin would still win.

His main agitators are actually Ukraine and Western Anti-Russian Hysteria. You can easily see how Putin's support rose after the Ukraine. Not because of the Crimea thing, but because it was a nice sample of "else" for Russian majority in the "Putin or else" scenario.

Navalny

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-09-53-23.png (720x1280, 235K)

Some shitty abusive cult TRIED to influence the election while blaming Putin.

Like a boss Putin implied it was the jews and gassed a traitor inside the country that was assisting the American traitors.

Spamming nonstop like an idiot simply makes the truth even more crystal clear when I speak it.

Attached: --=--.gif (400x220, 1.82M)

Fpbp

He wasn't arrested. His brother was. And a long time ago. Navalnyy is still quite an active guy. But if you tried to look in a bit different scale - you'll see that the dude never really bothered trying too take part in the elections.

Navalnyy has ignored all the elections before the 2018, because the elections were a fallacy to his mind. And after all this years in 2017-2018 when he can't legally be a candidate - he changes his mind and tries the thing. Being in opposition is much easier than being a president, so he tries to stay in a safe place.

'puting putting putting putin

Navalnyy has always been like - "whoa, I have a really fast ferarri car, but your race is for the loosers and is cotrolled by Putin, and my car is at my grandparents' place, but have I mentioned that it is really-really fast?", than suddenly his grandparents' place is on fire and Navalnyy is like "Whoa! it's too bad the place got on fire! I had a damn fast car there! It's Putin's fault, 'cause my car is much faster than his! I'll even challenge him right now! Oh... you must have a car for the race? I didn't know that. Too bad, I can't, 'cus my really fast ferrari car got burnt".

iso what if putin manipulated the elections? democracy is a failure and putin is the only capable leader at this time, he might have done a few bad things but most he does is good for the russian people and i hope he gets more power

Trump is the last president

> Putin has been manipulating the elections?
yes
/thread

I don't understand your analogy.
Please explain.

Every reddit meetup picture I've ever seen has been filled with nothing but the most abject failures that humanity has to offer.
Also they're all fat.

>the flag

Attached: 1516261219161.webm (480x360, 2.45M)

the left really can't meme

Attached: 19826129180935.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Attached: 19826129180936.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Even Megyn Kelly used it when she was interrog- interviewing Putin for the second time.

I mean he always had a right to take part in elections and never bothered to do so. Than suddenly there is a Kirovles case and he can't legally be a president anymore he start a presidential campaign? Sounds legit.

He has a goddamn party, why can't his party register another candidate other than Navalny? and why can't Navalny support this candidate?

1. He dosn't want to
2. He knows he isn't very popular.

Fuck off Vee.

oh no
not the 2% navalny
it can't be! it was His turn
we spent gorillions supporting him
everyone in russia supported him as president, those 70% were an easy bet for him

fuck off m8

It's just deflection but the problem is liberals keep going on the offensive acting like they're morally superior. This in turn makes whataboutism a very nasty counterpunching move.

Don't stop using it. It clearly is hitting then cleanly. Maybe one day they will be forced to admit theyre no so morally superior.

Guys, do Americans really believe Trump got elected by Russians?

It's not centre. Theyre in the middle of left and far left. They won't even listen to someone like Spencer

yes have you seen the internet ever since he's been elected

Only the stupid ones

>Fuckface von Clownstick
>Donnie Two-scoops
>Donnie Moscow
>"a fucking moron"
>Putin's Cockholster
>Adolf Twitler
>Benedict Donald
>The Short Fingered Vulgarian
>Dorito Mussolini

This is all so fucking lame I can't be assed to go on.

Totally pwned!!!

Attached: 1511260556062.jpg (266x266, 32K)

America is not some third world shithole, but is the world's first economy. Do I have all the right to be proud of my motherland's multi-demetional ultra-hackers? It's far better than overthrowing some arab jerk in the middle of fucking desert.

How does it make you feel that people were literally paid to come up with these? Because this is the shit they put in late night shows.

I'm just waiting for your hackers to hack reality and delete (((them)))

Ah, the good old "what's his name again" meme. Yea, I'm pretty sure we've done far, far better. Also, want proof their memes are shit? They never stick .

Attached: Immigration effect on national IQ.png (1580x746, 276K)

Essentially this image in a nutshell.

Attached: 1495146297977.png (612x592, 185K)

how the fuck does our IQ keep dropping with all the gyppos we're exporting

They're left wing, now fuck off.

>They don't actually give a shit about putin, if it wasn't for trump, they wouldn't give two shits about russia and what happens over there.
You guys are certifiably fucking retarded. Libs have hated Russia for a very, very long time now. They've always cared about them. Did you guys miss all of the olympic protests, the chimping out over outlawed homosexual propaganda, the human rights violations, the journalist assassinations?

No, hating Putin is not some new age Trump thing. They have hated him for a long time, and if you had any sense you would too. But since you're a traitorous cuck trying to suck daddy trump and all of his friends, you have to pretend he's a saint and somehow protecting your precious masculinity or some bullshit.

All I can say is Russian propaganda works incredibly well on dumb right wing retards. They write entirely new narratives to justify their Russia and Putin blowjobs.

Cool Chad

Attached: t_cuck.jpg (871x550, 94K)

didnt the government stream video from all polling stations in the whole russia?

Cus you're importing miry gyppos. It's called trade balance.

>importing more gyppos
worst trade deal ever

No, it's because of brain drain.

>He has a goddamn party
I thought he said it was terminated by kremlin or some such.

kirovles started when he ran for moscow mayor

Only because someone is opposition, it doens't mean he stays above the law.
Theft, fraud, money laundering and bribery.
Gulag would be appropriate.

It did.

And all the polls state many people support Putin. Except, you know, polls from all the "I-HATE-PUTIN" communities at Facebook.

Not all, about 80% had a webcam live stream.

>muh whataboutism
Imagine thinking this to be a silver bullet argumen when you are shown to be a hypocrite or having ulterior motives.

>Russia and Germany about equal participation rate
>Intellectuals in both countries are aware, democratic elections are a rigged joke anyway
>In Russia at least still government was elected by 50%+ of the people
>In Germany government was elected by an actual ~35% of the people + 60% of the ministries controlled by party with 14% of the votes. (socialdemocrats)
>Media "muh, Russia evil dictatorship"; "Germany good pluralistic open democracy"
>censorship laws and persecution of thought crime, only topped by Bongers and Sweds

Now give me your whataboutism you Reddit-fags.

What blows my mind the most is, that the Fabian Society//1984 book could openly predict this kind of future and people would still go through with this, like sheeps go to slaughter.

My understanding is that Putin would win anyways, but he goes with the strongarm bullshit shit to premptively stop any future opposition from forming.

Being the number two candidate in russia with 30 percent support or whatever would have to be the most dangerous thing in the world to do.

Stupid leftists. Like conspiracy theory types.

Because normal gypsies have higher IQ than Romanian gypsies.

>Imagine thinking this to be a silver bullet argumen when you are shown to be a hypocrite or having ulterior motives
It is a perfectly valid argument. It doesn't make them a hypocrite. It's literally the same as this:

>Sir, I pulled you over because you were speeding
>What!? Didn't you see all of those other cars breaking the speed limit!?

It's a fucking stupid argument. It doesn't change that the person being criticized is guilty, it just tries to deflect guilt onto others. Other people being guilty doesn't make Putin any less guilty, so whataboutism is retarded.

It's basically saying that we shouldn't criticize anyone for doing something unless we dilute that blame and spread it among every single person that is guilty of it. It is a stupid deflection used by people trying to dismiss bad behavior or dilute the seriousness of their actions.

>being this new
>being this australian
People always cared, even going back to 2012 when there were MASSIVE anti-election-fraud riots in Russia.

You dumb fuck secluded islander roo fucker children should really be banned from the civilized internet.

I think it's quite the opposite

Whataboutism aka a true equivalency that they cant refute

Navalnyy is by no means the number 2 candidate. He isn't the number 3 candidate. He is somewhere around Sabchak. He doesn't have a 30% support. He is a popular blogger, but not a popular politician.

The reason you hear about him a lot is 'cus he is an Internet guy, and his supporters are Internet guys, and we're like on the Internet.

Number 2 candidate is literally any candidate who has communists' support. It has always been like that since the USSR. Communists are a forever number 2. Only number ones do change. From Yeltsin to Putin and from Putin to Putin.