Why are conservatives losing the culture war?

Why are conservatives losing the culture war?

Attached: culturewar.jpg (1400x1033, 301K)

Too busy dying for Zionist wars

They won't name the jew

nice fake news rabbi

Responsibility isn't sexy

look at those centrists running in fear. what pathetic beans.

Attached: 1519803166824.jpg (245x249, 14K)

Environmental consciousness is one of the few "left wing" ideals I support. I wish that tree and wildlife was on the right arm and a nigger or spic was on the left to properly represent things

shouldn't the left arm be scrawny?

Because they are literal cuckolds.

Attached: compGN5JDxP.png (871x1540, 649K)

they are reactive rather than proactive

Because the MSM spends every hour of every day convincing you the right has lost. They are sucking at it to be honest. All of the power and resources the neolibs have and they are still just barely succeeding.

The new left stands for nothing, and is on the wrong side of history

Because they're out of touch and uninnovative. They aren't even trying to reverse the decay, they're just useless idiots for the left.

fake news killed the german people's moral in ww1.
in reailty they were winning.

This picture makes it look like GOP stands for human civilization while DNC is the fuck you dad party

Neocon RINO faggots

Attached: 1508924752884.jpg (961x884, 407K)

The artistic people of the world tend to be empathetic left-wingers rather than logically thinking right-wingers. It is these people who find themselves in positions of media authority and able to influence on a mass scale, creating an environment where left-wing ideals are the taken for granted norm, and right-wing ideas are radical or seen as backward.

America is a liberal left country. After decades of trying to demonize gays, same sex marriage is the law of the land. Women want to decide to become mothers. The drug war is being slowly crushed. Most rightwingers are racists. What's left of the GOP platform is tax cuts for the rich, guns and war spending.

fuckin hell ahahaha

Also, Trump is a corrupt, incompetent, racist demagogue.

American propaganda about the land of freedom and liberty is biting you in the ass.

Its being pumped with steroids by Soros while the one of the right is natural muscle building.

>racist
I fucking wish

>still falling for the us vs them mentality
This is why they're both losing the "culture war"

Yup. The communists attempted multiple, large scale revolutions in Germany. They turned fascist largely out of dear of the insane communists taking control.

We are in the midst of a propaganda war. Not everything is as it seems. The conservatives of all stripes have their flaws, but how in good conscience could a person be a modern day progressive? Supporting free trade, open borders, homogenizing of races, destruction of traditions, the subversion of sex and gender, the promotion of censorship and domination over political rivals thru draconian measures.

They are slithering, and smart like lawyers. They know just how far they can push before riling up the average person. They have infiltrated the Important posts, and are not afraid to use corruption in politics and big business to push their quasi religious beliefs.

Capitalism in the west has been perverted. Our culture has been taken from us and now our amoral society has no compass to guide us back to sanity and morality. We have all allowed it to happen because for so long we just assumed they would always be in the minority, and that everyone knew their ideas were crazy. They were not kidding, though, and their agenda is rapidly being pushed. This started centuries ago, and nw it is near it's culmination

According to whom? The MSM and their useful idiot Feminist partners? Conservatism is only getting stronger silently.

we're not losing

Because women are worthless whores.

conservatives always lose. read any history book

Attached: 0Ow2bPv.png (636x657, 148K)

i really don't think they are. the last 8 months or so, i've seen sjws mocked into submission by normies. they're visibly stifled.

they're going to counterattack, for sure. they're losing for the moment. they're going to lose a lot of infrastructure as their handlers cut the fat and abandon the less virulent equalitarians. then they come back fewer but more militant.

how could they possibly win WW1 after Austria-Hungary fell? delusional

You just lost the "thinking past the sale" game.

I'm with you on that one but theres no point in environmental consciousness when you're being threatened with replacement by shitskins.

Manson ATWA.

Because they cucked out and are no longer conservative. They've been reduced to arguing for a few points of tax reduction instead of preserving the family, social order and tradition.

>the guy who was here before you started to spam some gay shit is the sjw

just becasue sjw's want to suck my cock doesn't mean i am one. you clearly don't understand how any of this works.

they are basically progressives/democrats at this point

In what reality are you living?
Conservatives are winning everywhere. Every European government is conservative and Trump became president.

YOU DONT GET IT DUDE
SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ONLINE THAT TRUMP ISNT REALLY IN CONTROL

GET WOKE TO SOME REAL POWER

DROFFLEDORF IS FINISH PIZZAPIE IS RAEL

>Merkel
>Conservative

Conservative in name only doesn't mean shit. Especially when your government is acting like a bunch of irresponsible wide-eyed Californian liberals.

>pic related
It isn't sexy but it sure is attractive. Nothing quite catches my attention like a sensible and practical woman, given their scarcity.

Attached: 4u.jpg (1200x771, 134K)

Nothing left to conserve, the bloodening dawns

>racist
He would be Best President if this were true.

sales don't mean anything when all we have is fucking FIAT.

Because McDonald's fucked everyone up with preservatives and fake meat.

Conservatives don't get shit done.

The idea of a Conservative victory is letting 10,000 illegal alien spics into America instead of 12,000 illegal aliens spics, or making abortion illegal at 22 weeks instead of 24 weeks.

Be a conservative if you wish to never see anything done, ever. They're lamewad losers.

Personally, I'm a Libertarian/anarchist. I don't believe in the system at all.

because fascists are winning

>Be a conservative if you wish to never see anything done, ever.
>Personally, I'm a Libertarian/anarchist. I don't believe in the system at all.
kek

because most conservative positions are morally indefensible

Because they're too exclusive. If you're not a white male Christian, it's clear that the Republicans party hates you. Sup Forums knows this to be true.

Attached: 1511702630726.jpg (736x711, 112K)

I don't believe in the system. I choose not to vote.

I try not to interact with the government or the pigs as much as possible.

Automation and capital concentration
>"Get a job" - Boomer whose lack of skills still got them well-paid employment.

Notice how on the picture the conservative side shows the things it's actually in favor of, whereas the liberal side shows euphamisms?

Conservatives like guns, babies in the womb, a mexican wall(I guess that's the barbwire), and the U.S. flag. Whereas the liberal side doesn't show faggots, chopped up babies, and feminist women.

People didn't realize it is war at first.And then the corrupted media told them that the war is already lost and there is no point fighting.
Recent times however showed that leftist can and will be pushed back

What are you talking about

influx of shit skin dem voters. white Americans are actually getting more to the right

SJWs are a meme. They don't exist IRL.

You posted this yesterday

The conservatives are losing because they are unable to criticize the left in public without extreme backlash. I'd probably lose my job within a week if I told just one co-worker "I support Trump" and nothing else.

>Liberal calls Trump a shitbrain racist murderer
>Conservative shrugs his shoulders and walks away

>Conservative calls Hillary Crooked and corrupt(Or Bernie a sellout)
>Liberal starts foaming at the mouth, screaming in your face about how you are raping them

It's just not worth the effort for most people right now.

Attached: 1444757786348 (1).gif (351x333, 2.21M)