>envy
>gluttony

Is retardation a sin?

>fucking primates

>Pride
>Gluttony
>Lust
>Envy

She sleeps anywhere whenever she's tired or drowsiness kicks in, does that count as Sloth?

Humans are a type of primate so yeah

>autism

Wrath I suppose, this one is pretty notorious.
While she also holds pride in her own abilities, and sometimes likes to receive praise for her achievements, it's not at an excessive level so I don't consider this a bad thing. I find it cute even.

She's guilty of not existing, for one thing.

> wrath
> envy
> pride
> wrath
> sloth (briefly)
> wrath
> wrath
> being the best
> wrath
> wrath
> wrath

I don't remember Mai having anger problems.

>gluttony
>sloth

Really? No offense but you probably didn't pay much attention then, because she does employ physical and verbal violence towards Haruhiko a few times. There is also her small quarrel with Koito.
Granted this side of her was tonned down in the anime. In the LN there were a few times where I worried for Haruhiko (obviously for her as well). It might not have been her intention, but I worried she was going to kill him. She does soften during the later chapters of volume 1, and especially so for volume 2 and 3, but she is still prone to anger outbursts if something pisses her off the wrong way.
Regardless, I will always love her.

All of them. Aren't we all?

>if something pisses her off the wrong way.
Is there a right way to piss her off?

Well yeah. If she takes it as playful banter and doesn't get angry it might end with a light head poke or a head lock (I admittedly don't dislike this one) rather than with a kick or a punch.

Envy.

I would have guessed sloth or greed.

Greed maybe, since she does have a strong desire to become stronger. But those don't qualify as material qualities which are usually associated with greed which is why I didn't mention it.
But sloth? She trains everyday without pause, and she overworks herself to the point of collapsing, sometimes even doing her friends' share of work. If anything her diligence is one of her most important traits, so I strongly disagree with this one.

Pride and Lust I guess.

>being the best

Ha
Ha
Ha

She has no sins. Not even joking that is the canon story.

>Pride
>Envy
>Gluttony
>Lust
>Wrath
>Greed
>Sloth
She's perfect

N-none! She's a good christian girl that respects the christian morals! She's actually a christian moral guard.
The only thing that could count as a sin is:
[X] being an idoru

Lust.

Not for girls.
The Bible only says "No man shall lay with another man."

Gluttony is a sin.
I'd say sloth, but she grew out of that.

>pride
>greed
wat?