EU army - should there be EU military schools to build up a large army?

These EU military schools would handle the education and training of 10 to 18 year olds. They would adopt English as their language and promote cross-European exchanges.

This could be coupled with building up a 250,000 active soldier rapid reaction force under the direct command of the EU commission. This force would be open to all EU citizens and would be used in wars in Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.

Attached: 6C639342-F3E0-498C-B0F7-B339C9309053.jpg (2768x2060, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bundesheer.at/misc/image_popup/ImageTool.php?strAdresse=/info_werbematerial/soldat/images/soldat2011_7.jpg
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-03/auslandseinsaetze-bundeswehr-beschluss-verlaengerung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EU Commission

kike pls go

yeah, eu army is exactly what we need, 'if you dont accept refugees prepare for help from eu army'. nutjob

>They would adopt English as their language

Attached: roastie_in_training.png (308x504, 233K)

>(EU youth will be) used in wars in Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia

Germans hate white Europeans, if it hasn't been made clear.

Attached: 19 - 5Sw5ZtG.png (3440x1440, 922K)

This.

What’s your problem with English?

Attached: 532AF07D-127A-4B72-8144-7F162D42B54F.jpg (1200x866, 273K)

Nothing at all, in fact I'm quite happy to see you so eager to join the winning team finally.

It's good that you accept it. It will make whats coming so much easier for you.

Attached: 1510423857549.jpg (1000x313, 103K)

Such a beautiful firearm....

Attached: 1486204128501.png (233x263, 111K)

Not for this current EU. I mean, I'm all for a united Europe but not a libtarded one like the one we have.

So Europeanized (denationalized) military schools, combined with some kind of military Erasmus program.

Interesting idea, and the eu would probably like it. But I doubt it would solve any identifiable existing problem.

First, it's not the purpose of existing military schools to raise common rank soldiers. They are meant to help bring up disciplined (more disciplined than usual) High Schoolers, most of whom would then go on to military academies in order to become (commisioned) career officers. For the mass of rank and file soldiers however you don't need elite officers; you need working class plebs out of other options (and who usually don't have a High School diploma - at least in Europe).

Second, the EU would probably love it: help create a super-national, pan-European, ergo pro-EU class. But o.c. they would water it down with p.c. diversity and women's programs to the point where it would be dysfunctional to the original purpose (like everything the EU does).

So it would not work and would not solve a problem. At least not a problem national states have. Sure, if done right it could help solve a problem the EU has (no enough pro-EUism), but that's not our problem.

Nice pics btw.

LOL. EU Army...speak English. My sides.

What the fuck rank is a 6 pointed star? I have to admit, blond, blue eyed children with machine guns. The libtards will be apoplectic.

ehm, german you look at the worng way

Attached: 1520235064070.png (980x1111, 1.38M)

Fuck off merkel. It’s time to nuke your degenerate shithole

Why would you need an army anyway? No one's going to attack you euro frens.

>Nice pics btw.

there are more

Attached: 0E12ADF1-C5BB-4F6B-A91D-7BD0CF0F22B9.jpg (600x400, 55K)

>No one's going to attack you euro frens.

I already said the EU army would be used in Africa, Middle East and Central Asia. Current missions in Mali, Cote D’Ivore, Chad, Sudan, Somalia, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, North Cyprus could then be done through the EU forces.

thank you for your service

thank you for split on eu
and clean some shit with your split

hope poland will take refugess from ukriane
and dont take millions of actual niggers like german.

Why we not all of us polish, ah ?

you polandishs people you einstens every one of you (expact the csgo kidz they dump)

i am 60% polish but its worless cuz its jew gens

and a sad result of race mixing :'(
i will sad how much poland split hard and clean shit

they will get earse like the rest of eu lol
its kindda sad

be german not mean have blue eyes
and go to the supermarket not mean to see forks

sad ..

EU needs an army because clearly all its problems would go away if it only had the monopoly of violence over its territories.

LOL. Good one Ivan.

He's a Major and it's supposed to be a stylized edelweiss.

bundesheer.at/misc/image_popup/ImageTool.php?strAdresse=/info_werbematerial/soldat/images/soldat2011_7.jpg

Thanks. So Major Hans is going to teach Hansel and Gretel how to shoot Ivans with a machine gun in English? I hope they make a video.

Poland already takes tons from the Ukraine and you are not Polish you are Israeli forever. Go through the legal naturalization process to become Polish.

lol you learn how to say "ch'et"

so sweat now forget about pe'
you can say it when you speak arbic...
btw if u german
you not actually know who you are..

you are just a beautiful man who

want to raped by islam
race mixing with them...

its kindda sad how the history didnt learn from usa and her niggers

i am not tryig to make you angry
i am israeli ok?

and i am know too well about race mixing

you should fight or forget

i mean so what you are differnt than the muslims lazy who come from the middle east
to your countrys in eu

i am sure you wish to help from your bible
but the true is that there is nore than 70 active relgtion today

god wont help you

and you not differnt from them becuase you should take a gun and kill them with machine gun

i mean why not discuss about save your homeland ...

i feel sad for eu becuase race mixing is not right even if there is love

what about homeland safety

Fuck no, I don’t trust any cuck country to lead it. On top of that they would just be global embarrassment because they would feel the need to antagonize the Russians, who are leagues ahead in weapon systems, most specifically armor

i like how that dark haired girl is literally wetting her panties with the guys handling the guns...

I don't see a point. Cheaper if we pay the USA monthly insurance fee to interfere in case of real war and have every European country have a self defense force. No point in invading other countries. No point in giving more power to the EU money black hole that only benefits those that lobby aka not the average EU citizen.

i dont care what germany thinks should happen but yes i do hope they will hand out guns to imported third world middle aged men and the german population because no matter who gets the gun the only thought on their mind is coup.
Be it germans or muslims doesnt even matter in the end lol at least not for me anymore.

sadly you worng
i have polish gens
but also i have middle east gens

i am a result of race mixing

not a polish never grow there in poland
but in israel i grow with Eu idolgics
i belive i am europian, i am
i am not for you

israeli for ever Hemm lets think about its

lets take boris he is russian
and he fuck his chinse girlfriend so they have a child

The child grow in china but he live with his father
is he chinse forever

its retarded and worng to say it..

genetic i am
inside my mind less than helf.

i am saying here if you dont take thing as they are and than solve them you do nothing
wich is bad and waste of time

armour, jets, AA, infantry equipment, war robotics, rifles and nuclear missiles.

Western Europe has been neutered, dying of the mindless parasite that has burrowed in its hide. Eastern Europe (V4) is doing the best they can but they lack the capital.

Benefits of being in the army. I miss that sometimes. Maybe settling down was a bad idea.

Das verstößt gegen das Grundgesetz. Ich hoffe du meldest dich freiwillig und stirbst als erster.

no. it will be used to oppress europeans.

get amerimutt off that list

Worng you should be in Sup Forums.de

That ruck tho
>sleeping bag strapped at the top
>roll matt on the side
>roll matt has no insulation
>roll matt in the age of folding matt's
The guy who packed this has clearly never been hiking.

Attached: 103417_614.jpg (406x686, 116K)

>Das verstößt gegen das Grundgesetz.

Absolute bs and you know it.

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2018-03/auslandseinsaetze-bundeswehr-beschluss-verlaengerung

It is standard to put the roll matt on the side in the Austrian army and the sleeping back on top. The pack itself is put together in line with army regulations.

>EU
EU is a union for fucking refugees you DUMB FUCKING Nigger
There shouldn't even be an EU
Its all Blacked and Anti-European

Attached: tranneu.jpg (290x174, 8K)