Osomatsu-san

No thread for the funniest anime of 2017?

New episode out in ~6 hours

Honestly I can't say I'm thrilled at the prospect of a Todomatsu episode, but we'll see

Totty episodes are the scummiest
>him being garbage
>his brothers being jealous

I want Totoko-chan to be my friend?

I want to marry Totoko and make her happy.

I laughed out loud at her singing about fish to an empty room, the costume gets me every time

I want to lick totoko's scales

He's trash but some of his scenes are alright.

The Starbucks scene from S1 and his brothers constantly banishing him in the beach episode were both gold

Totty is objectively the worst Matsu.

>Totty is objectively the best Matsu.
Fixed that for you user!

At least he's better than bland mcboringmatsu

Yeah, everyone is better than Choro

Nah
Kara>Jucie>Ichi>Oso>Choro>Totty

>oh boy, it's a new episode
>osotodo

Is it just me, but has Ichimatsu opened up a little bit? I mean he's still scummy but he talks more often and seems to be slightly happier than in s2.

They all seem mellower this season

I really dislike Totty but you can't deny he's one of the funniest. Him and Osomatsu are the scummiest, I'm so excited about this episode.

I for one am excited about this upcoming episode. Oso and Totty tend to be the funniest to me.

What killed the hype?

It sucks.

Dayon is best girl.

Stop posting,Totty

It's not that funny anymore.

Many people just moved on.

Oniichan gives you this look.
What do you do?

>45 min to go
>no hype at all
christ
too much focus on side characters, too much matsus acting like a hivemind and even when they do act like separate people, they feel very neutred or somewhat out of character (i.e. Ichi going full moeblob mode, everything surrounding Kara)

>decide I want to support Osomatsu directly rather than through merch
>find the first BD
>its $115

B-but it comes with a bunch of extras like a blanket and lunch box.

Give him money I guess, that's what he asks for, right?

They shot themselves in the foot by waiting 2 years to make a 2nd season.
If they had made it say this April, then maybe there would be a bigger following of it

wont stop can't stop, Nonny.

Well then no wonder that the discs aren't selling, who's gonna pay that ludicrous amount of money?

Yikes thats a lot for a BD, why don't they just sell the BD i would buy it.

This, I'm not sure if S2 really had a quality drop or if the concept is only funny for so long but it just doesn't feel as good anymore

BDs are always pricy, that's hardly anything new

Now I can see why anime BDs are declining in purchase, they're so damn expensive.

> Oso and Totty episode
> most boring matsus

Oh shit.

Maybe if there was also a ticket for a special event, it would sell better.

You forgot to add Choro in there

Time. Also that it's skits with the characters, but not a character skit you follow?

I'd like to know why people think this, because the humor seems like it's at the exact same level to me. in fact I'd say there were much more boring and miss skits at the beginning of season 1.

>Actually like Oso
>Constantly question whether I have shit taste because everyone else hates him

I dunno, I feel like he's actually got personality without being a caricature. Plus I think it's interesting how the other brothers interact with the oldest.

it's probably because the company has to illegally import it since the company that does it banned importing their products

Fujos moved on, real fans stays. do the math

>Dayon will never play a game of pretend with you

What? Totty is funniest matsu and Oso is great too. The only shit are Choro and Jyushi.

Shit thread.

Yeah! They spend a season getting us familiar with their personalities and then ripped them away from us!

Sup Forums users being contrarian for no reason
(No really this is the only place you’ll find people saying the new season isn’t as good. Shits like pottery)

Get the cheaper bare bones dvd if you just want to support the show.

>jyushi
>shit
Get out

This desu. Oso and Totty ep? God tier.

because the people that found it bad simply dropped it. And with how dead the discussion anywhere is that has to be a pretty big number
the few western artists I follow are multiple episodes behind because they don't feel like catching up, the chick that translates tabi skits also is lagging behind. Since no one talks about it, there is no pressure to keep up, which means hype is indeed dead.

Choro is understandable, but why whould you hate Jyushi?

Except what’s wrong with buying merch instead? They churn out thousands of dollars worth of merch. You’re acting as if buying official merchandise doesn’t benefit them when it certainly does. I’ve spent probably a thousand on merchandise feels good man

>people that found it bad simply dropped it
I admit I was guilty of that myself with the second cour of s1. I found the first couple episodes of it unfunny at the time and just forgot about it. Of course I came back to it this August and watched it again and thought it was pretty funny, and in turn got hyped for season 2

Threadly reminder

>You’re acting as if buying official merchandise doesn’t benefit them when it certainly does

Wow, I haven't had someone misread my intent this badly in a long time. I didn't say any of that, by the way. I too have spent money on merch but in this specific case I want to buy the BD's to boost their sales.

> no Kara bullying
> no IchiKara moments

Rip fujos.

pretty boring episode so far

I prefer the irritated Choro version. Kara looks too happy about the topic.

Did he see Bellybutton wrinkles?

Perfect.

Jyushi is gonna fuck a dolphin.

Or dolphin will fuck Jyushi? We'll see.

can't wait for the part with rape cave, that dolphin is going to regret dragging Juice there
I thought it'd be kinniku this time though

There's always this user putting in bait of how s2 has already flopped and that the rest of the show is going to fail and suck. They're timely.

The tabi translator thinks a group of fanfiction writers are out to get her so she's been preoccupied with that. Nothing really related to the show.

My favourite matsus.

she stopped watching before the meltdown, and even when she did she only talked about Totoko

no cause its full of cringe fujoshit incest despite them originally wanting to shit on fujoshits but ended backfiring.

also totoko is a shit

I don't think anyone hates Oso, it's just that he's the least gimmicky of them all since he has all of the sextuplets' base traits, so he gets overlooked by people. But there still are fans.

This episode seems to be a little lackluster judging by some fan reactions. A shame because it's a goof duo

The japanese side seems to be eating up the more "kun" feeling but a bunch of them are more about iyami, niche characters like hatabo or specific kun versions of boys.

Perhaps it was a blessing for Pop Team Epic to be delayed so it wouldn't have to face the declining state of Osomatsu and Umaru threads here.

I want a doujin with Popuko and Pipimi making the matsus their bitches

>Mfw my favorite Matsu is Todomatsu
>Mfw user is right
>Mfw not even in his own episodes the dude gets justice

How is that being misread? Because I also did not imply you don’t support the series or buy your share of merchandise. I simply said you are helping the series by purchasing merchandise. They earn revenue that way.

Is Atsushi really the only noteworthy thing that happened in this episode? People screaming "Atsushi-kun" is the only thing I'm seeing on twitter right now.

Todomatsu is for bullying only

I'm surprised they're referencing the 80s series since the meta episodes in s1 didn't acknowledge the second anime, even when Iyami said he used to be the MC the background played mockup 60s animation.

>atsushi is in this episode
Godammit

Still better than Overratedmatsu (Karamatsu).

I think this here is him (the drawing that says Atsushi).

>Overratedmatsu
That would be Ichimatsu.

I still want to pinch his nipples.

>Implying that only one of the two is overrated