Hey pol, I need a macroeconomics topic for my uni project (anything in macro)...

Hey pol, I need a macroeconomics topic for my uni project (anything in macro). What's something unique and interesting to research?

Attached: milton.jpg (698x400, 24K)

Meat quality in Australia vs price, as opposed to australian meat quality overseas vs price.

how immigrants tank the economy

I was thinking something along these lines, it needs to be a case study though so what countries would be the best examples of this.

Telemedicine

california

How about Ireland? No native Irish has found work in 6 years.

do a paper on the effect of the minimum wage on abo unemployment
then you can turn the leftists against minimum wage by making them feel bad for abos

Attached: Abo.png (939x718, 128K)

How about how immigrants suppress wages and and using immigrant workers often ends up as modern day slavery/ indentured servitude

Good ideas, I should be able to work with some of these.
The general topic is more around modelling causes of changes in GDP of a nation of our choice rather than looking at something more microeconomic such as wages and unemployment.

that's a dicier subject because the counter is to point to all the successful immigrants who are entrepreneurial and then claim that we're doomed without Pajeets and Wong Kims flooding our countries
Best you can hope to do is show that immigrants from certain countries (i.e. Sudan) are not economically beneficial

How jews screw everyone by holding a monopoly on currency.

Well the counter point to the successful immigrants is to just ask why they don't stay in their country and make it better with their success. When they say something like "those countries lack the systems" or whatever just say that of course those countries suck, we keep taking all their useful people

Even Swiss Francs? The situation is worse than I knew.

Talk about how the U.S. could benefit by building a wall in the southern border in terms of drugs
>Drugs harm people
>Wall leads to less supply of drugs which lead to higher drug prices which leads to less quantity demanded
>Low income people benefit the most

Attached: TrumpWall.jpg (6016x7220, 3.18M)

yeah, the brain drain is a good argument but then you're conceding that immigrants can be beneficial.
you have to come at it from a more sly perspective using econ terms like "the social capital that's developed in ethnically homogenous societies" or something like that. but that's sort of an intangible so it's not really good econ.

but conceding that immigrant can be useful is still inline with the argument that we are taking human capital from other countries. Other countries that could be potential trading partners. Essentially, if they admit that immigrants are useful then they have to admit that we are exploiting poorer countries and peoples

I'd rather make the argument that increased ethnic diversity decreases social capital and degrades the quality of life.

Look into The UK case. In the last decade you can see a moderate GDP growth, while wages are still the same if not worse in some cases.
Most scholars agree that immigrants have put a strong pressure in lowering wages.

This is speculation, not macroeconomics. I know it is generally true, but you have to back up your data, darling.

The economic consequences of foreign aid to Africa

Attached: worldpopulation.gif (780x388, 2.95M)

>The general topic is more around modelling causes of changes in GDP of a nation of our choice
kek.
Do the impact of Pinochet's rule and his constitution on the economy of Chile

Attached: 1460460919695.jpg (720x720, 107K)

Yes I like this one... now to pick the best country to use as case study

Don't forget more job openings and less demand for housing driving down the prices. There's a major economic benefit to secured borders

You could also point to new zealand and their housing crisis because of the chink flood driving up demand while keep wages low

Was there a "financialization" happening in the 1990s-2000s and how did it affect industry sectors?

How Korea went from legit 3rd world African shithole after the Korean war and in about half a century, became one of the most technologically advanced countries also being one of the biggest economic powerhouse in the region.

The holocaust and its effect on jewish wealth.

Attached: B4D1EAAB-6C6F-4914-AD82-00F155DE5EBA.jpg (874x650, 79K)

Some great ideas coming in, I'm gonna have fun researching all these

it's because they're bug people. You never have a people management problem when you're a hive mind

How fractional reserve is the biggest jewish trick

financialization is an important topic
fucking jews

Attached: 1445316747857.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

Maybe South Africa or Zimbabwe, since it shows what happens when Whites rule vs. when niggers rule

You could compare the economic impact of the 1960s communist land reforms in afghanistan with the planned land reforms in south africa that are being championed by the communist-influenced eff party. Would probably be interesting since the two countries are discussed at length on here and maybe you'd find out things worth contributing on here,

Too hard to get a good natural experiment.

Econ papers are 99.9% bullshit.

Labor backed currency and mefo bills.

I did one similar on housing price, availability and market reaction during the housing bubble burst comparing government regulated systems which failed (America, Greece, Spain) with less regulated free market systems (Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland).

The effects of civil wars in countries on economic growth. Why is there a correlation between a civil war in a country and a massive drop in TFP. Try and quantify it. Get some data on the fraction of GDP spent on wars, how long they last, etc and plot the changes in growth. Try and make a decent model.

Burundi is a great one. Rwanda, Congo etc.