Is Lauren /our little girl/?

Is Lauren /our little girl/?
They only people who hate her are kike shills.
I forgive her for fugging an Indian poo, she was young and immature back then.

Attached: 1521327347808m.jpg (809x1024, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xiTMN8t2Z24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying she isn't a kike shill
gtfo with your eceleb worship

Show bob and vagene

I've got a picture of her vagine.

Attached: IMG_1139-Cottage-Cheese-Papaya-www.lifeslittlesweets.com-Sara-Maniez-How-to-eat-Papaya-Tropical-Frui (680x1020, 91K)

Liar, thats obviously a pumpkin with some whip cream

She is a kike. No

Post it or gtfo

That's cottage cheese.

for these hips id betray my civ

Vagene

Attached: 1518563131636.png (1280x720, 589K)

No hips
No civ

Attached: 1500661902452.png (550x720, 435K)

Let's get serious, is she /our girl/?

Attached: 14570327_314066152292229_6711065828737601095_n-480x640.jpg (480x640, 96K)

no.

I mean the closest thing to /ourguy/ in e-celebs is probably Nick Fuentes cuz he calls out israel.

open bob I hear you like curry lasagna

God damn, she is THICC

is that confirmed to be her?

It's confirmed not to be.

She is jewish with poor genetics. Her crooked /asymetric smile is a side effect of her prostitute ancestors breeding with their clients.

big if confirmed to be true
Q also predicted this

Attached: 1508865469365.jpg (640x640, 121K)

Lauren,

You make these threads on an almost daily basis to try and redeem yourself in the eyes of Sup Forums

Do investigative journalism into Jewish elites and we will start talking. You don't have to name der juden, you can do it by proxy.

No hymen no diamond

Attached: 8909B7E6-9AC5-44B1-BF2C-F66B1D8E2233.jpg (450x450, 65K)

As she goes to Africa to tell the world what's happening to whites there. Fuck off, faggot.

Pajeet fucked your based white chic, how does it feel

I just donated $300 to her Patreon. Can't wait to Skype with her. Who will match me?

Is Lauren a cum guzzler?

LtCorbis is /ourgirl/

would berry

Attached: 1513178920992.jpg (1280x853, 371K)

Do a strip tease for her.

>girl

lel

there are programs that allow you to play a recorded video as if it is your own live cam. use one for laughs.

I can only imagine what those panties smell like...

Attached: panties (1).jpg (300x240, 20K)

Probably shit and piss

doesnt even look like her dude

This. Lauren has done a lot.

Fishe

Why would kike shills dislike her when she is openly proIsrael, made famous by a jewish youtube channel, and is of jewish decent? She is literally (((their girl))).
I just watch Gavin McGinnis interview Sellner and Pettibone and they wouldn't state they are pro-white/ racist. Fucking Gavin turning everyone into civnat cucks "it isn't about race though yuys its about islam". His name is on The List.

my god she's cute. why is she not married and raising shildren?

she's not a trap!

I want her to sit on my face.

Is Lauren an alcoholic?

>people fapping to a literal coal burner
people who defend this have no principles whatsoever. I did stupid stuff when I was young too but I never burned the coal. Even when I was a non political high school fag I knew that burning the coal is just something you don't do.

Shes pretty much low-key white Identiarian now not libertarian.

Focusing on whites in South Africa and the migrant crisis in Europe and has promoted Generation Identity and the theory of the Great replacement.

She has collaborated with Pettibone and Sellner overt Generation Identity activists and Tommy Robinson of the EDL (who is officially civ nat but is getting increasingly nativist).

She tends to mess up and get wrecked when having to be spontaneous, but her slick pre-prepared videos and sympathetic interviews with allies and on issues is useful for winning over fence sitting normies.

Attached: LS.jpg (1041x1301, 89K)

1 lauren thread
1 faith thread
wow the kikes are out in force
how kikes work:
post pro eceleb threads, with 20 replies ready to denounce them
post anti eceleb threads with 20 agreeable replies
A HANDFUL OF TRUTH TELLERS
ARE CHANGING THE NARRATIVE
WAKE UP AND REALIZE
THE SHILLS ARE ATTACKING THEM
THAT'S WHY SO MANY "TOMEME" THREADS
IF YOU BUY INTO THIS SHIT
YOU
ARE
A
WEAK
MINDED
KRAUT
pliable by the kike

That crooked smile and odd facial ticks, is that fetal alcohol syndrome?

Attached: 1515792098199.jpg (576x720, 232K)

I heard this rumour. what proof is there?

>LtCorbis
this is your average Sup Forums poster. it all makes sense now
youtu.be/xiTMN8t2Z24

essentially implicit WN.

She's a chocoholic. If you know what I mean

>Bitch Lasagna!
gas this poo fetishist

It's clearly a McDonald's hamburger, you fucking fake american.

I had sex with a blond girl. But what if it was Lauren Southern and I just forgot?

Now, I am not that fongol white knight, and I agree that lauren is a tradthot.
However, she is part of what helps people diffuse through the membranes of meta-politics.
I guess most of you faggots just blart along the lines of
>"Muh e-celebs"
Sup Forums doesn't deserve any success, and the white race can die right off to for all I care, if you idiots are too retarded to realize this.

Attached: Leftypol_Ecelebs_Shilling.png (1054x1077, 335K)

You hate whites and we hate you, I don't understand why we can't just make it a point of never interacting with one another.

In her Christmas wish video she said she likes snuggling up by the fire with someone called Hot Chocolate.

It was, and you forgot for a good reason.

>is she /our girl/?
/our thot/ perhaps.
She is still part of the metapolitical fight, though.
A conveyor belt only works if all rolls are working, and she is one of those rolls that give our ideas influx.

Attached: 1519746243976m.png (1024x683, 1.49M)

>this nitwit is the leader of a generation.
Hilarious.

Was close friends or boyfriend/girlfriend with some half black had Irish conservative lad during her Libertarian leaning conservative phase.

No evidence out side of some cutiesy photos of them rolling around in cosplay and her strong defense of him when she was accused of coal burning by the Anglin brigade.

there is a saying in English;

"Never let the perfect be the enemy of the good."

it essentially means that if something is still useful, don't destroy it because it's not perfect.

You sound like a massively jewish faggot. Just talking about stuff like ecelebs doesn't accomplish anything if no one is taking any action, it's just a cancerous job they've chosen to have.

I am white goyim! I want to install a camera in the bathroom where Lauren is staying. I want to watch her do a poo poo, especially want to see her wipe her ass.

To be fair it's not dark chocolate, only milk chocolate

You niggas got tricked into watching Matrix that has a tiny small reference of waking up rather than THEY LIVE which is a complete guide of how they operate and how people like Lauren are disinfo agents and you can't trust anything mainstream (and Sup Forums is more normie than ever).

If that was her she'd have a gigantic head.

No, she prefers to sip

Because the only men she'd consider marrying would never put a ring on a coal burner.

>Shes pretty much low-key white Identiarian now not libertarian.
>Focusing on whites in South Africa and the migrant crisis in Europe and has promoted Generation Identity and the theory of the Great replacement.
>She has collaborated with Pettibone and Sellner overt Generation Identity activists and Tommy Robinson of the EDL (who is officially civ nat but is getting increasingly nativist).
>She tends to mess up and get wrecked when having to be spontaneous, but her slick pre-prepared videos and sympathetic interviews with allies and on issues is useful for winning over fence sitting normies.
Well, there you have it guys.
I'm just repeating this message and the analogy of the conveyor belt.
Anyone that thinks he isn't a shill or a fucking idiot that uses the "muh e-celebs" argument would be just as well served with tagging along with the groupthink of feminism or liberalism.

Thanks, user.
You give me hope.
The propaganda war is the most important fron, and I am 100% g l a d to see others repeat this too.
Let's keep going.
Those shills aren't that hard to defeat with a concerted, regualr sustained and organized effort.
Put out ten thought-out messages here every day and see what you can do with just that, if it's regulat in a week, a month and a year.
Autistic repetition could be the key to uniting Sup Forums.

Attached: 1348002115649.png (633x758, 25K)

see thats what doesn't convince me. its possible to be friends with people of the opposite sex and not be sleeping with them. particularly when you are young and in high school.

its also possible to be friends with people of another race and to be anti anti-white.

don't get me wrong, the alternative is also possible I'm just saying there isn't enough evidence for me to conclude one way or the other.

Are we as a functioning people responsible for our degenerates? Surely things will just sort themselves out right?

Bad shop. I think Lauren does good stuff, even if she doesn't name the Jew.

would lick them mexican calves 10/10

>Grandma with Morquio's Syndrome looking like a loli
Yeah I think we have too many visits from Sup Forums

kek /our thot/

Which is a shame because that almost certainly stems from a place of unreasoned jealousy but considering how race related other current issues are it would seem ideal if that wasn't something people had to worry about.

Mfw all these virgins didnt get the joke

Attached: White american goddess.jpg (600x800, 42K)

I wonder if Lauren has a tight arse crack, or has Leeroy stretched it beyond repair?

Yes, but still, please help me shill the idea of the conveyor belt.
The force of the truthfulness of the idea may be as strong as it may, but if there is no one to lead nrmies to it it could be ignored just the same.
Please help me shill the notion that e-celebs are not all bad.
Heck, even those that are "bad" fulfill a certain role.
Goddamnit, I found this place after watching a few anti-SJW vids when they started cucking about """"gender"""" in school back then.
Help me keep that notion alive, the only thing that is worth shilling against for shills is thel expansion of presence on a direct and
meta-political plane, and most anons just tag along like retards.
Please help, man.
If you can convince as good as you can shitpost, then the shills are lost.

Attached: Aussie_Shitposter_Worst_Stupid_Comment_4chan_Thread_Cap_Get.jpg (739x950, 186K)

>accurate
you heard OP, she is a nigger lover

She fucked a Poo, not a nigger. Hell, she probably still has an intact hymen.

Imagine going up to Lauren in the street and pulling her pants down.

Lauren ass

Attached: 1515826498528.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

thats not australia.

I honestly think Lauren is attention whoring after getting dumped by a brown guy.

ughhh so thic

She's a hypocrite, but she does bring attention to important issues.

Kill her.

Attached: wreedsgsdfg.jpg (255x197, 7K)

Don't worry, I'm in a uni disocrd full of "filthy anti-semites". Only red pilled people know about the it

That's not a German

Attached: 1488661034658.png (512x384, 268K)

She is a race mixing lunatic.

Attached: 1512429951891.png (1160x1594, 2.66M)

Attached: 1510224500287.png (293x345, 396K)

Lauren is the jew.
Faith Goldy is /ourgirl..
you have to be really new

Attached: 1483644295709.jpg (469x601, 62K)

You're fooling fewer people every day.

Attached: 1450340836119.png (625x626, 41K)

Attached: 5555234238685754754675.jpg (625x626, 92K)

go back. her and tommy are kikes you fucking mong

Attached: Reddit.gif (700x478, 925K)

I dont really think people bitching about their being too many e celeb threads really hurts lauren southerns actual impact in the real world