Dragon Ball Super

Memes and shitposring aside, how long does she have?

She goes down next episode.

If Goku doesn't eliminate her next week, I have no idea what she can possibly add to the arc. She's had her moment under the spotlight. All she can do now is knock off a few jobbers before getting eliminated.

Next episode she is done.

U6 will be third on the tournament. Kefla is going to be the last warrior of her universe and U6's erase is going to make Goku/Vegeta/both achieve ultra instinct once again to beat Jiren and the rest of U11 team. Later Goku wishes to resurrect all deleted universes and that's it.

I'd say she has a few episodes until so, maybe even ten episodes.

She's done next episode. Goku hits her with point blank UI kamehameha and none of episodes 117-119 refer to her. If she beats ui then jiren would fight her and they wouldn't make that a side show

Either she's knocked out next episode, or the fusion split, Caulifla and Kale run around weakened trying to survive for a couple of weeks then are erased in the Universe drama episode.

Next episode is all she has left.

real talk, do you shave down low or are you super pubic 3?

do you prefer your women to be U9 furry or smoother than champa's plump, round ass?

Looks like her spine was about to snap.

Gut punching dumb women is my fetish.

Thanks, DBS!

Was she really supposed to be that strong?

if they split and goku doesn't take them out. Freeza will

One more episode, pretender to the throne of best girl.

Hello fellow gohanfriends. In honour of /ourguy/ finally overcoming the doctors please post the thing you like best about him

him beating cell in ss2 is the most hype thing in DBZ

Why would someone try to punch a girl in the face? Not cool man.
>pepsiman is gonna catch an ass whooping soon

Realistically her and Ribrianne are red herrings at best. They can aspire to have the same relevance as Hit which isn't too bad.

But considering the power players of this arc are Goku, Jiren, and Frieza in that order, it's hard to think she'd do anything more than Toppo or Dyspo. She's getting a better showing than that Megazord probably will, so there's that.

Sadly, I'm sure Vegeta and Gohan will get the shaft somehow because we're back to the Goku show, so at least be happy your scissors got 5 episodes of focus.

>mfw Vegeta goes at unceremoniously as fuck
>at best he'll see a failed Vegito fusion

It's the only thing he ever accomplished. When will Gohanfags /letgo/

Kefla is a little stronger than Vegetto from DBZ in the Buu arc. They're comparable and about the same: SS2 Caulifla = SS2 Vegeta, and Legendary Kale >= SS3 Goku.

Super Kefla >= Super Vegetto, although Vegetto has more techniques and could've theoretically used the Genki Dama, Taiyoken, his sword shit, and etc., so the match would've been really good. Vegetto is also much more experienced, so despite Kefla having the power advantage I think that Vegetto would inch out a win.

It's also interesting that we finally get to see how Super Vegetto would've compared to SSG and SSB. We can see now that he would be stronger than SSG, and about equal to SSB. Goku was tired so I doubt he used his full power as a SSB or exceeded SSBKKX2.

I wish we could see a proper fight between Super Kefla and Super Vegetto, and I wish a second fight could happen for Super Vegetto fighting SSB. Would be way more interesting than DBS right now.

teen Gohan causing Goku to literally have to suicide himself because of his cockiness and then redeeming himself is still probably my favorite moment in DBZ

>Later Goku wishes to resurrect all deleted universes and that's it.
Not when the whole fucking point of this tournament is to erase universes

You really think they want to permanently shaft all these characters they can turn into toys, gachapons, statues, and Heroes cameos?

Unlike Goku, he cares for his family.

about 3 seconds before my pelvis is crushed

It's always been the Goku show but I'm happy other characters are finally getting some love. The ToP isn't really too bad. Hell 17 is killing it in every scene he's in. Vegeta hasn't had his "real fight" yet but it's gonna be against Toppo while the Android are gonna be against Ribrianne and U2. Gohan and Piccolo are gonna step it up vs the Namekians and when those fights are over they will all get knocked out by whoever the next big threat is: most likely U4 and the Megazord. After that it's Jiren vs the survivors. Everyone is gonna have their fight. Remember, after next episode Good is gonna be sidelined again.

> Kefla will be knocked out soon

I guess that's it for Universe 6...?

R.I.P. Champa

Hey fellow 18 patricians, it was sure nice of /ourgirl/ to give jobberman a handicap so he won't be blown out. How does he repay her? By trying to punch her in the face? Not cool.

18 won't let this indignity stand.

>only one more episode of Kelfshit

I see the light at the end of the tunnel

She couldn't even see pepsiman's movements. She can't win a 1v1.

>power level shit is better than a tournament about universe survival
Z babies please

Yes considering that she's half LSS

Seriously 4 straight episodes of this shit. I wouldn't care but they pushed them so fucking hard the whole ToP.
>When they fought Goku the first time
>Kale goes berserk the first time
>Fights the Pride Troopers
>Four episodes fighting Goku
Jesus fucking Christ how many episodes were they the focus of?

Just because characters get shafted doesn't mean they won't sell toys

I'm sure Future Trunks still sold merchandise during the Buu Saga, and people loved Freeza even before he was revived

too many is the only answer

they nerfed Vegeta vs. Toppo time for this crap

SORRY GUYS CAN'T MAKE A 12 MINUTE DUB FOR THE NEXT 18 MONTHS CAUSE IM CRYING ABOUT SUCKIN COCK

He is down to Earth and learned to take things seriously. He also is hard working and has a family to take care of, so no more of him going columbine on foes he should just be getting rid of. He truly has surpassed his saiyan inherintance, to the point he doesn't even need to dye his hair to access his true full power.

If they had any interest in these universes, they wouldn't have made most fighters jokes.

So is SSGSS a x50 multiplier of SSG or is it a x10 multiplier of SSG?

I recall seeing x10 somewhere but I can't recall the source.

>reposting an entire post because of one spelling error

kys

The fuck is he gomenesai'ing about now?

DBZ Abridged got lame after the cell saga anyway. They went from Abridged (as in, shortened) parody to long, drawn out pseudo-professional dub
YuGiOh Abridged isn't as fun as it used to be, but it at least still holds true to it's roots as an Abridged Parody

Freeza will fight her, Jiren will be busy fighting Vegeta.

>caring about numbers
No numbers were given and would be meaningless anyway.

Two actually. I wouldn't want to weigh down on /ourguy/ due to some mistake of mine after all.

Did you forget Smug Pup Majora kicking her in the face?

Pretty sure next episode she is done

>how long does she have
Pic related

Vegetto is a far more experienced fighter and would beat her down with no issue. He wouldn't even need to overpower her with blue.

My point is when 18 gets hurt by an opponent, she fights back and makes that person pay. Pepsiman is gonna get fucked up soon.

>Blue balled into non existence
Good.

I always liked older Gohan more desu, Cell saga was still hype though; Only reason I watch the show.

Post pics of best girl 18

Until january.

She probably gets defused next episode which means Kale and Caulifla run around for a couple weeks until someone knocks them off. Probably Frieza from the way things look.

>SS1: x50
>SS2: x2 (x100)
>SS3: x4 (x400)
>SSG: x500*
>SSGSS: x10 (x5000, SSGx10=SSB)
>SSGSSKKX2: x2 (x10000)
>SSGSSKKX10: x10 (x50000)
>SSGSSKKX20: x20 (x100000)
>Ultra Instinct: x∞ (x∞)
>Daishinkan: x∞+1 (x∞+1)

*Note: I'm low-balling SSG for the sake of an example. We know it's much stronger than SS3, so x500 to x400 seems like a reasonable low guesstimation.

Figure has been revealed

As if no one knew who it was already...

Holy shit if they defuse but are still fucking around I am going to snap.

> In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).

DBS is surprisingly smart

SS2 only being a 2 times multiplier over ss1 never made sense to me and is reason enough imo to completely disregard daizenshuu numbers.

Umph. I need a nude edit of this pose.

Remember when some people thought that 18 was going to fight Frost to avenge Krillin?

Future Trunks still showed up in a popularity poll during the Buu arc even though that was long after he went back to the future.

>around for one episode
>get a figure
I would buy a SSJ Kale but not fucking Kefla.

I think the series never clearly showed him growing up from "I don't wanna fight and hurt anybody!" after Cell. For me #16 dying always seemed like a wake up call for Gohan, and after timeskip he was all grown up, not a fight/challenge thirsty saiyan, but also not a scared kid who doesn't want to hurt anybody. He started using his power to help people as a super hero, was ready to get into action quicker, wanted to test himself against Dabura and later on finish off Buu.

The arc could have more of that if not for the general Goku wanking.

Makes way more sense than the "hurrr you killed my nakama now you gonna get it durr" bullshit.

There's figures of SS Gogeta even though he only existed for about a minute

dumb android poster

no it’s really retarded actually

>some people
You mean me? That being said, I'm satisfied with Frieza goading him into erasure like a cuck.

I hope I get a solid fight with 18 honestly; like why would they injure her off screen? To make tension otherwise she would btfo pepsiman? Like, give us a fucking fight and not an instance of her almost jobbing and needing Krillin/17 saving her. Seriously. 17 got a badass fucking fight, I want to see a high intensity battle with her at least ONCE. We get her involved in fights and shit but not really being the focus. It's such a cock tease.

*manlet

well of course Gogeta is true best boy after all

118 couldve been interesting if it was just Brianne vs Caulifla or Kale(whoever got to survive Freeza), with the loser being erased and along with her Universe.

I agree, but it is what it is, I'm happy he's still around and growing as a character and fighter now at least.

My girl 18 needs some love.
Gets relegated to damsel after 17 gets absorbed, marries fucking KRILLIN, gets no action until ToP, and now they're making her job to make 17 and fucking KRILLIN seem cool.
Someone at Toei hates her.

My man Chadhan now stronger as base than he was as an SS2 in ep 88

Gohan haters SEETHING

When's the next based King Ryu episode airing?

>Memes and shitposting aside

Then why did you post Kefla?

You may not like it but this is the pinnacle of beauty

Be the change you wish to see in the world user.

18 got so overshadowed by the Saiyan Girls, now barely any people care for her(not her fault though). If she doesnt get eliminated vs Universe 2, she is jobbing to the Cicadas imo.

Piccolo being strong enough from babyitting to reach SS2 Gohan level was nonsensical to begin with.

>literally zero ass

>You may not like it
Wow user at least you managed to get one thing right in your post!

I just realised that Caulifla's ssj hairstyle isn't consistent at all

>claims 18 is /yourgirl/
>pissed she's with Krillin
They have the best relationship in the show user. Your other points are valid tho.

Potara fusion is canonically stated to give you 10's of 10's of powers, meaning Potara at max gives an 100x increase.

Base Caulifla (value of 1.00) + Base Kale (value of 1.00) x100 = Base Kefla (value of 200.00).

Except SSG is at least stronger than x400 base Goku. Base Goku (value of 1.00) x400 = 400.00.

Let's give base Kale the benefit of the doubt and say that she's equal to base Goku. That's x100. Meaning that base SSG Goku still as a bare minimum of x200 in advantage, likely x300+ or higher (SSG being a x500 bare minimum multiplier of base makes sense, considering how much stronger it is than SS3).

How the fuck did base Kefla overpower SSG Goku? Fucking retards. This is why in the manga Vegetto immediately went Super Saiyan to fight Buu. Toei is fucking retarded. Basic math and low-balled estimations shred it to shit and I don't even get paid to crunch their numbers.

It had always been equal to her base form's. It's 2 that changes her hairdo.

Toriyama-sensei did you forget about SS2 again?

SSBKK probably works by SSB multiplying the base PL and KK multiplying the base PL then both of those values are added. That is the only way anything like SSB2 and 3 being more powerful than SSBKK would make sense.

>SSB2 and 3
I sure am glad this cancer will never happen now.

Based on what? Your drunken hallucinations?

I wonder if this is more commonly known in Japan.

Is the back "tingle" thing simply a case of something being lost in translation?

SS2? What's that? Is it related to this "tax" thing I keep hearing about?

Never. He went to cuck up Marvel.

>Except SSG is at least stronger than x400 base Goku.
Says who?

>translators leave TAIYOKEN in the subtitles
>translators translate MASENKO as "demon flash"
those little shitters

I'm both. What's your point?

SSG > SS3.

SS3 = x400 increase of base Goku.

At bare minimum SSG is at least x400.

>This is why in the manga Vegetto immediately went Super Saiyan to fight Buu
It was to make it easier to draw.