Baki Dou 181

wasabisyrup.com/archives/vlQXf54FFAE

best musashi freakouts 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

sagabaki.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the art is just... holy shit just look at baki.
it makes me want to puke the backround people look so much better then both of them.

End chapter.

DOPPO BEST BAKI

Win or lose, the dou arc will continue for another 10 vol to showcase something then the 5th series starts.

???

>another chapter of literally nothing happening
Holy fuck Itagaki can you hurry this shit up already i'm god damn tired of Memesashi.I just hope that this fight won't be 50 chapters long like Yuujiro vs Baki.

How do you know that or that there will even be a 5th series to begin with?

I like to go there in my sleep

Is this Baki's way to call Musashi a faggot?

Don't forget Baki looking smug as hell

Also hey I'm actually on time for one of these threads for once instead of having to read them in the archives, that's neat

HE still needs to comeback

He's dead in the manga. Not 'confirmed dead', but pretty damn dead.

damn, didnt know. is the situation with first manga lack of raws or lack of translators? or both?

So uh... Baki sees Musashi as a giant cake?
...is he going to win because Musashi is a huge cake?
I don't even know anymore man.

Well, Suedo did recover from a rollercoaster drop, and Igari from a beating with a loaded barbell.

I thought it was just a flamboyant castle.

Maybe it is.
I don't know what the fuck I am reading here

I was thinking this, and well, its a bit like he's been acting for a while. Ofc he'll get to eventually "wake up" and fight for real and then the show will really start

Neither. It's just much more time-consuming to scanlate than Dou, and there's not much enthusiasm in working on it as we all know that anyone who cares enough can just watch the anime. The only notable differences between the anime and the manga of Grappler Baki are that, in the manga, that guy appears to die and Baki kisses Kumi once. Doesn't exactly incite us to rush through the project with only ~3 people working on it. We could always do with more hands.

I'm pretty sure he kisses her in the anime too.

I don't think so. Then again, I'm also not going to check.

I dont remember, has jack ever seen yuujiro serious fighting stance? there could still be room for improvement by his side with an excuse like "its not that he's inpure, but rather, unlike baki he never had the chance to learn through observation"

HOLY SHIT.
thanks for the explanation and pic

I mean, I guess he did see it during the father-son argument (televised), I havent kept up with the raws, did he appear in the current arc yet?

Musashi identifies as a disney princess.

>did he appear in the current arc yet?
He's in the stands.

damn it, should have known

since you are here, how did they stop yujiro from going rampage in the manga during the tournament? was it really tranquilizer guns like in the anime? that was such bullshit

>was it really tranquilizer guns like in the anime?
Yeah. Itagaki has been living that down for 20 years. There was some segment on a Japanese comedy show where the theme was Baki and, at some point, somebody brought that up and they went off about how the rifleman is the strongest Baki character because he's the only one to ever defeat Yuujiro. The character was also prominently featured this year in a city advertisement collaboration thing that Itagaki did with Saga Prefecture as "The Great Hunter".

sagabaki.jp/

Because he's obviously milking this for all it's worth, this god awful pacing and coming back years after baki/yujrio fight should be enough proof.

hahaha, pretty good.

I stopped reading this mess a long time ago, what happened to the dinosaur guy who was wrecking shit?

Depends from where you stopped following it. He beat Retsu and ate one of his legs, he beat Katsumi and ate one of his arms and he beat Jack and ate the lower half of his face while getting one of his own ears bitten off.

Then he fought Baki, severely injuring him at the start of the fight but getting dominated by him for most of the remainder, until Baki decided to go for a slugfest which Pickle broke the unspoken rules of by using a technique on Baki, thereby winning the fight but admitting that he was weaker.

He showed up for a bit during Baki's fight with his dad, getting one of his teeth broken by Baki when he tried attacking Yujiro while Baki was down. He's mostly been living in the sewers from that point on.

In Dou Musashi went to seek him out, had a short clash with him and finally ended up fighting him full on. Pickle knocked him out at the start while suffering a shallow cut, played with Musashi's sword for a bit before he took it back and sliced up Pickle's extremities in an attempt to make him bleed to death. Pickle went full-force against Musashi at that point, who goaded him into eating his shoulder. Musashi used the relaxation of his muscles right before he bit down to cut deeply into his body, which made Pickle fear Musashi enough to flee the arena.

Only thing that's happened since is that he had a short meeting with Musashi in the sewers, treating each other respectfully before Musashi left again.

Just chalk it up as early chapter weirdness.

If it happened in the manga as it is today I would chalk it up to Tokugawa spending tens of billions to procure some one-of-a-kind tranquilizer just so he can be 100% sure his tournament actually runs it course.

Bump For The Road.

I wonder what Kozue's mom thinks of Baki today. She seemed to rather admire him back in the day, but, with everything that's happened, I wonder. Has anybody else been thinking about that?

Wait why is Jack of all people looking so smug for?

His little brother bout to kill a nigga for the first time.

I want them all to jump out and face musashi as he's about to behead baki.
Doppo and oliva can die in the process.

>Olivia
Sure
>Doppo
Fuck you

bump

racis

Biscuit a good boi

Did Kozue appear in Dou even once?