Why is there so much racism and hatred on this board...

Why is there so much racism and hatred on this board? Humanity has progressed so far but Sup Forums posters are still so socially undeveloped

It's better to build than to destroy

Attached: me.jpg (573x556, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUU7McW2_nI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course its better to build rather than destroy user! I wish to build a beautiful land, they wish to destroy it! Thank god you agree with me

nice try you squinty eyed kike

Attached: 1508305288820.jpg (346x366, 42K)

I just waiting for the next 'World War'......

Attached: g1394859503114417192.png (490x337, 217K)

Hitler wanted to build a super state but the Jews destroyed it and now we have tranny Dick that want to destroy my sons ass

>Why is there so much racism and hatred on this board?
Whites are tired of being blamed for everything. Tired of being betrayed and having their countries sold out from under them. A little hostility is to be expected.

Why on earth would shills buy Sup Forums passes for? So they can shitpost without a captcha?
>sage and report

why are you in a white country? if your family didnt want to live around chinese people, why should I?

We want to build something. A White nation.

Boy, I do love brown people!

Europeans are especially pathetic in this, their brownies cut off from society yet they lash out at intolerant FAR RIGHTERS like nations to the east of them.

Attached: jewy.png (427x492, 76K)

Day of the rake has been halted by 24hrs
Thank you for redeeming your people

Carry on, chaps.

I think most of it is just for shock value. I'm not racist, unlike the left.

*hugs you*
it's not your fault bro

>progress for progress's sake
I was there once upon a time. Those were simpler times.

Attached: mild amusement.gif (250x195, 801K)

the metropolis project in canada manufactured this

>pass user
>talking about social developement
Lmaoing at your life

Go cry in corner with the rest of leftist mentally deranged

>It's better to build than to destroy
cultural genocide isn't exactly building.

It's too late to beg for mercy. Should've thought about that before le fucking white male meme

Attached: pepe.jpg (874x874, 121K)

Go outside

>socially undeveloped

Yeah okay, all these retards begging for immigration are just so socially developed. You have it backwards. WE are the socially developed. All niggers are racist, so if you turn a white country into a black country , then said country will become racist anyway. So why the fuck are you complaining.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU PASSFAG, JUST MAKE A FUCKING TRIPCODE AND BECOME A COMPLETE POOFTER REEEEEEEE

>Why is there so much racism and hatred in brown countries? Humanity has progressed so far but darkies are still so socially undeveloped

>Humanity has progressed
no, whites progressed and everyone else is taking advantage
kill yourself nigger

Attached: 1513448253981.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Because white birthrates are plummeting and we will be a minority soon.

We are literally witnessing our demographic slowing losing power and our influence in the world dying a slow death.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUU7McW2_nI

Attached: TrumpCarlos.jpg (271x315, 18K)

>why u no let me colonize your country wide eye. We just want take your land, steal your job, eat your dog and eliminate your race. Much hate very wow.

Attached: 1517009687174.png (501x585, 99K)

race is real. denial of it is ignorance.