List a single thing they accomplished. I’ll wait

List a single thing they accomplished. I’ll wait.

Attached: 944B5215-EC16-4AFC-808D-B2F8A54F9BC9.jpg (960x502, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_icGQsNlWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was that one kid who didn't walk out and got suspended... That's the only bit of press negative or positive that I noticed.

They pissed me off. Otherwise, nada.

Attached: IMG_20171105_161627.jpg (300x250, 12K)

They bitched and moaned because they didn't get their own way. Why these kids think they can take away somebody's property rights just because they got upset over something they had nothing to do with is beyond me

Dunno really. They were pushing to raise the minimum age for assault rifles before this.

I guess they proved that schools more often than not tend to be liberal indoctrination?

They got to skip a boring class and shoot the shit with their buddies during the "protest" that no one gave a shit about.

I read that as 'minimum wage for assault rifles' and it actually sounded like a potential political topic 5 years from now.

Photo ops for future (((history))) books that will say this was a massive nation-wide movement.

Huh. Might be on to something there

I bet my life that the history books in 50 or 100 years time will be biased as shit and mark "victories" on how many upvotes some idiot celeb or politician gets on twitter

Every time Obama or Comey tweet now it gets like 500k in the first day. It’s really odd and pathetic.

People miss back when the president tweeted normal shit.

delete this

I'm hoping that in a 100 years there will be a massive rightward shift in popular opinion, and books praising left-wing lunacy will be a thing of the past.

They finally got me off my ass to join both NRA and GOA. That's something.

total cost?

anyone thinking otherwise is a literal tard who cant remember their days in school

being vapid brainless tools for political indoctrination/pr/ for the democratic party and showing anyone that they are just dumb sheep/proving that just because you are in education doesnt mean you are educated or smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_icGQsNlWs

They accomplished getting out of class.

65 bucks. 40 for NRA 25 for GOA.

>having this much faith that autists will overtake the normalfag herd in any way, shape or form

jesus fucking christ, that pic look so fucking commercially made, it makes me sick.

They got to ditch school without consequence. If that's what the hidden agenda here was all along, they did well.