Worst anime you've ever seen

I have never been so mad in my life. I felt so much anguish for Sanpeita throughout the show but I felt nothing but rage and resentment for him in the end because; "I don't think she's a bad person."

You stupid fucking stockholm syndrome beta, I hope you get cucked.

Vanilla and that red hair are the only likeable characters in this show. I want my six hours back, I wanted closure in the end and they tell me to fuck off and read the manga, which was dropped years ago.

I had to stop and walk out of my house every episode, I was ready to go ballistic. You ever feel that way?

moral: it's not the outside but the inside that counts

What bothers me the most about this show is that Chiwa Saito should have voiced both Kemeko and MM. Fucking waste of potential.

evangelion

Anyone who says something other than Mars of Destruction, Tenkuu Danzai Skelter+Heaven, or Master of Martial Hearts needs to watch one of them immediately.

I remember kanokon being really shitty. the only good thing was all the tiddies onscreen but that little fag boy kept pussying out of fucking his wife.

But if that happened, it would have been the last episode. You can't possibly have a series go on after that.

mine's is still Girl's Bravo

never have I had so much contempt for so many characters

Master of Martial Hearts is a masterpiece of bad quality. Swap it with Akikan.

I am thoroughly convinced nothing can be lower than pic related

MoD and S+H were meh and good respectively, not enough to qualify as bad.

Cereal Experience Lame

How the hell can someone think Skelter+Heaven is good? It's the worst mixture of bland, personality-less characters and designs and 3D animation so bad that the only comparison is Foodfight.

Green Green might be the obvious choice but... Green Green.

I have Mars and the OVA downloaded, once I catch up on this season I'll watch them.

t. Yamakan

Gasaraki.

>worst anime you've ever seen
DNA^2

Glasslip is definitely up there

It's a Evangelion 2.0 desu

It has giant squids, the monsters won, and it was short, why would anyone other than /y/ny CG haters hate it?

What?

Only bother with it if you love Chiwa Saito to the point this post makes you cream your pants.

Kämpfer is the worst

I watched it when it aired, had enough fun, moved on.

Toss up between Inuyasha and Zero no Tsukaima

Pupa had literally no redeeming qualities.