Anime about a group of elite spies

>anime about a group of elite spies
>they all happen to be lesbians

How the hell do people suspend their disbelief for this?

>>they all happen to be lesbians
The proportion of gays rises in areas where physical fitness is expected (eg among athletes or soldiers).
The proportion of homosexual activity also increases the less access people have to people of the opposite gender.
I don't see the problem.

The only lesbians are Ange and Princess. Beato is just super loyal, Dorothy is straight for sure, and Chise is Chise.

I will never get tired of Angeposting.

It's a cartoon

class s pham
they aren't real lesbian it's just a phase

>anime about a group of elite spies
>one is a lizard

They aren't even lesbians.

Right, of course.

This user understands. Unless they're having wild sex on screen or making out every other episode they can't be lesbian, it's just the rule.

>the heart on the door behind them
That isn't subtle at all.

They are so good at their job they convinced you they are dykes instead of just telling you you would never have any chance with any of them ever.

Because it's hot.

>anime about a group of battleships
>they all happen to be cute girls

I've never seen a real battleship. Who's to tell me they don't really look like that?

>battleships

>girl

Chise only lusts for glorious Nihonjin dick folded a thousand times

I want to fuck this battleship.

Chise lusts for English women to put her Nihonjin dick into.

>anime about a group of gems and minerals
>they all happen to be cute genderless girls

One of the pictures is black&white.

Yes, but it's the same battleship.

Dorothy best girl. S2 when?

>they'll probably never be able to outdo the first OP

No chance of that happening.

It didn't strike me as the kind of anime to get an S2.

Did it sell bad? Is the same as Sekai seifuku bouryaku no zvezda?
Confirmed dead.

>anime about a group of deadly weapons
>they all happen to be cute girls

Ange, Princess, Beato and Lily Gaystone are not all.

user was just Angeposting, there's actually a good chance for a S2 but we'll have to wait until the April event to find out.

Because it's a fun action series with great design and characters. And only 2 of the main characters are lesbians

Nothing subtle about these turtledoves. That's why I love them

Don't forget Linchou. She's also got the homo

You are absolutely right.

In the mobage they're even gayer. Princess is all over Ange's lizard there.

Right, she had wet dreams about her Christmas date with Dorothy and even Casablanca lilies on her typewriter.

I wish the mobage were actually fun so I could enjoy the gayness

>Dorothy is straight for sure
I think she could be also heteroflexible or bi

could be but we have no indication of it. she's surrounded by cute girls all day and doesn't make any moves on them so it seems unlikely

I'm literally just playing it for the story events. On the bright side you can just use auto mode with the speed up option and grind levels that way, it just werks.

>I wish the mobage were ENGLISH so I could enjoy the gayness
I need to learn moonrunes already.

You can just take screenshots and use the google translate mobile tool, I'm doing the same and I had no particular problems so far.

this thread needs more dorothy (the best girl)

My negro

excuse me, real elite spy coming through

Dorothy's arse is the best.

I tried that and it didn't work for some reason. I'll try again and just assume I did something wrong when I first tried.

her everything is the best

Too much Angeposting.

I don't think they were lesbians, user. You've only your goggles to blame (or thank).

I don't think those lilies in are representing their purity or death.

>I don't think
Obviously.

Oh, that's just yuriservice, assuming it's official art of course. There's been a lot of this kind of fanservice in the recent years.

It's not service if they aren't groping each other.
>assuming
So you didn't even watch the show? Why bother giving your opinion of what you think they are?

>director calls the parachute scene in ep 3 a love confession
>he also literally calls the "my turtledove" message a love message
>magazine article calling their relationship a love affair
Looks like official sources are wearing some pretty damn big goggles as well.

Official ep 12 endcard, it was handed over to people who attended the screening event. Also that particular type of white lilies is called Casablanca.

Oh shit, you're right, it does work. I don't know what I did wrong the first time, but it looks like I'm playing this game now.

>girls who are involved in a lot of physical activity
>more lesbians than usual
Seems pretty realistic to me user.

there's an event happening some time this spring that the VA's seem super excited about, so maybe S2 announed then

>when you thought they couldn't make something worse than Flip Flappers

Only 2 are.

FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE FEELS FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT SUKA SUKA

Yep, that's exactly what yuriservice (aka yuribait) looks like. Stuff like midnight broom rides and mountain hikes, "you're my sunshine", "daidaidaisuki", finding your soulmate with a pendulum, provocative remarks by the staff, white lilies everywhere, clever messages hidden in the language of flowers etc etc. Those things can look like definitive proof to someone, if only he's willing to be convinced. The whole point of it is to give the starved yurifags and gay whales something to build their headcanon around and draw doujins about without actually admitting anything lest you lose sales.

With real yuri you can tell for sure when you see it without having to resort to the far fetched contrivances like THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS
and THERE ARE WHITE LILIES, and without appealing to meta information.

I'm sure you apply the same standard to non-yuri pairs. For instance, a girl blushing and stammering around the main character is just straightbait, after all.

Have you only watched 10 anime in your life?
Unless the anime is specifically labelled as yuri you're not going to see anything explicit like that, just like you most likely won't get to see onscreen kisses and shit in anime that aren't labelled as romance.

You're retarded.

It's a bait, user. People only throw around the term yuribait to stir up controversy and get attention. None of them are interested in discussing substance and all of them hate yuri anyways, so who gives a fuck?

Otaku feel threatened if girls like hanging out with other guys. News at 11'.

>lizard girl is actually part of rullying class
It all make sense.

How can they be both genderless and girls?

I'm just tired of undertones, user.

It is not a mobage update.

Because they're girls who see through lies- and like most lesbians, they'll never be deceived.

If they're all girls what's the point in making gender a distinction?

You don't need explicit, just plausible. I'll give a couple of examples as it seems you don't understand what I'm saying. Aya x Yoko is plausible. Shino x Alice is not. Kirika x Shirabe is plausible. Hibiki x Miku is not. Rin x Yagami is plausible. Nene x Ahagon is not. When it's not plausible, yet portrayed as possible (through all the things I mentioned in the previous post) then it's bait/service. Ange x Princess is possible, but not plausible - in no small part due to a better and more natural explanation being easily derivable from their backstory - therefore it's bait.

>plausible
>possible
You're just a retard, fuck off.

>Plausible Possible
I'd watch that spinoff.

They're just really good friends. Childhood friends even. And Princess was practically made for hugs, she's soft and fluffy and she smells nice. So of course there are going to be hugs here and there. That doesn't make them lesbian.

Ange x Princess is plausible because of usage of the terms "love affair" and "turtledove". Those aren't just yuri teasing symbolism like some lilies in an endcard, or indulgences from the director on twitter or whatever, they're words used by the characters in-universe to describe their relationship.

You're just biased because you want to hug Princess yourself.

It does sound like the title of an episode.
>S2 ep 5 Plausible Possible: while on a mission together, Dorothy, Beato and Chise discuss the relationship between Ange and Princess and how likely it is that the two already knew each other in the past

The actual lesbians are the turtledoves and probably beato, they are pushing dorothy to beato but dunno how far they'lll take it.
Even if you ignore them you have that talk about romantic affairs in ep 12 where Ange almost told chieko about princess in her own autistic lizard terms.

>this pairing isn't plausible because they have a backstory where they fell in love

intredasting

>open pripri thread
>all posts about shipping the mc's
sigh

Princess is the turbo.
>into crossdressing
>muh turtledove's a cheesy way to say my love
Sure Ange's equally gay but some of the shit she does is pathetic like pic related.

Same as director. Gotta wait until April for that pachinko.

People would claim they're lesbians even if she wrote "my Harambe" instead of turtledove. Image related, they're just dancing.

Think before you post. How would that be more relistic if they were heterosexuals? Don't try to sell your homophobia as critical thinking.

I love how 3hz goes into deep research for this shit. It's also a referenced to a shakespeare poem about dead lovers, a phoenix and a turtledove who discarded the cold turtle/reptilian part. Like how Ange behaves so lovey dovey when she's with princess.

>Princess, I love you

>first director's interview: "the core of this story is the special relationship between Ange and Princess"
>people end up shipping them
Really sets your neurons on fire.

Worst Pripri thread since femininity.

Faggette confessed while crashing an airship, no survivors.

I wish I could like Principle Princess, but all the characters have a bad case of same face, and they all look like shovels.

>a bad case of same face
Best summary of the plot in a while.

>Casablanca lilies on her typewriter.
Yeah, but just when you thought they'd give dorothy a delicious love interest she blew up her brains.

>Dorothy is straight for sure
Another user who hasn't listened to her character song.

She has multiple turtledoves.

>30 yo lady falling for autistic chunni lizard
That would be fun.