Dragon Ball Super

Are they ever going to address Kale/Kefla's Super Saiyan form within the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/929476144365158400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No need to
>pic related

Freeza would have put Caulifla in her place

I like how Goku didn't beat around the bush this time. It was funny how he outright said that she will never achieve SSB.

It doesn't make sense, sorry I just don't get it.

In base form she couldn't control her speed and yet in super saiyan she adjust to a 100X increase in speed with ease?

How does SSBKx20 Goku punch her one time and cause that much damage but her kicking him one time knocks him out?

Kale going Berserker mode and powering up can cause Jiren to twitch his thumb but Kefla super saiyan doesn't do nothing?

If Zeno wants fusions and the grand priest's job is to satisfy him, how the hell do gods of destruction object to that request? Isn't Zeno a literal child with multiverse level power, so why aren't they fusing so he doesn't get angry?

If her hair has a yellow-green color, and she produces green energy, then it's SS Berserker

I'd rather get the Chi Chi figure over that one desu.

Am I the only one who thinks SSG is kind of cheating?
I mean, why train when you can just do the ritual and bam, you are a God?

Based Godhan's biological father blueballing the bitch into her place. No meme ki for her.

Here are DBS's top 3 fighters

It would be temporary if you aren't a battle genius than Goku.

>Don't you wanna see me become Blue?

No

SSG by ritual is supposed to be temporary. Goku only kept it because he's a fighting "genius,

What use is being a god when so many more powerful people are more powerful than you? Also what use is being a god when the dragon balls can just wish you an easy death?

>Oh you are a god, what is special about then before compared to the average human on Earth?
>I have red aura......

Kek

Cell Absorbed God Cells

Goku is using Kefla to beat him senseless in order to find out how to trigger UI. Him strongly resisting the Spirit Bomb triggered it, but he can't do that again. So, here comes ole Kefla with unlimited untamed powered. Goku gets himself beat near death and wills himself to stay alive to trigger UI again. And that's the point of the Kefla character. Not some new mainstay character, just another Goku training dummy.

You still become pretty strong, though.

goku is perfect

I'm going to guess that the Anroids will eliminate Ribrianne, but at the cost of android 18. She's probably one of the weakest fighters currently fighting in the tournament. There's nothing left for her to do.

>when you don't even have to take out the trash because your father does it for you

>but her kicking him one time knocks him out?
Goku's body was nearing its limits and running on minimal stamina as said by Beerus just before he is knocked down into base. Try to not be a speedwatcher next time.

If that happens then Piccolo is jobbing to the Cicadas.

No he isn't

no, shes the only women in the team they keep her around for longer.

Is he really evil?

Maybe because Goku is the one strong enough.
Well, and the only relevant character in DBS.

It's Their nature, bardock is even worse as a father

it will be reveled he was the one aiding zamasu.

Is Jiren not relevant right now?

>no, shes the only women in the team
What does that have to do with anything?

everything, they need her around to keep waifufags interested in the show.

Goku is cute. CUTE

>got btfo in one single response and 6 words
>can't even reply so he will just stay silent

Easy as always cuck, next time do not reply to me unless you have an actual argument or something interesting to say, faggot

take a brother down another one rises

That was literally a plot point in the film, he through away his pride and cheated to gain the power. How do you gain good power without "cheating", though? It's more than just bulking up.

The CHADforce is always on duty baby

So who is CHADhan going to eliminate next boys?

I'm thinking that Piccolo will get eliminated by the other two docs but who knows where things go from there.

I'm still waiting for GODhan to eliminate Toppo.

time to discuss the best CHARACTER and only the BEST character

>DBS thread
Mods, please, delete this garbage.

>AIDS slut on his harem
Here's the one updated with his angel harem, CHAD brother.

*muffles I'm thirsty in the distance*

namekians are on the list, next one is gonna be Dyspo

Okay.
So after he beats Kefla, how will Goku go back to Ultra Instinct and fight Jiren?

The Caulifags are so mad that their fap queen Kekfla had to cheat not once, but TWICE, just to beat up a tired and exhausted Goku.

First they 2v1 CHADhan's dad and then they literally fuse and still managed to take major damage from a single gut punch.

Truly pathetic.

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I want to hold hands with kale

I love her.

There is a plot point cooking itself for Gohan my man, I've seen the light.

Notice how Gohan has not used his Ultimate form even once after he eliminated Obuni (except for his fake against Freeza). After that fight he has tried to avoid fighting or he held back and got himself hurt.

It's because he feels guilty about it, after seeing Obuni get deleted along with his family he can't cope with the idea of erasing millions of innocent humans so he is trying to avoid eliminating anyone, only when Piccolo manages to convince him to fight for the sake of his family Gohan will finally release his full power and achieve the new Ultimate form that he teased in the Pre-Tournament Arc

Enjoy your AIDS faggot.

Dokkan Awaken into Kefla when, pls.

Only in the Bardock TV Special, not in DB Minus

caulifags need to go

come sit next to me on the bench.

I hope you enjoy the bench next episode

Kind of, but he's only another wall for Goku to climb.
Nobody cares about anything else, anything that it's not Goku is 100% filler that could be removed and nothing would change.

I'm fully expecting CHADhan to have a major moment when he eliminates the last Namekians.

He'll go into an enraged frenzy after Piccolo gets eliminated, then GODhan will personally eliminate the two Nameks and will cause U6 to get deleted. Goku will already have eliminated Kekfla at this time, so CHADhan's hand will be the one that eliminates U6, just like how he eliminated that other jobber universe.

But CHADhan is gentle and pure, so he'll get enraged at having to delete yet another Universe for the whims of Zeno and the Grand Priest. He'll get so mad that it'll finally happen: He'll transform, and he'll put an end to this unjust, cruel, and evil tournament although he'll leave U6 deleted after he defeat Jiren. Kekfla is shit.

Goku Ultra Intinct Limit Breaker vs Jiren
SSB Vegeta vs Toppo

Who fights Dyspo?

Dyspo took on Hit and he barely manage to take him down, so is it Gohan?

>kind of
So the main antagonist for Goku is only "kind of relevant"?

What a retarded outlook you have for the series

She is perfect isn't she?

Sorry compadre she's already with a chad.

Reminder that Goku is beautiful.

I'm about to finish DB and soon I'll migrate to either Z or Kai.

Which one should I go for?

you mean to say chadhan is thirdfiddle here or what

Chad Trunks returns when?

This is what will happen, 100% confirmed.

CHADhan still has a major role to play.

I think UI Goku will job to Jiren, Golden Freeza will get eliminated, and Vegeta will DKO Toppo, so it'll all be left to Gohan to save the universe a second time. Jiren has no chance.

She's so cute!

Do you think Caulifla made Kale Renzo's personal cumdumpster as payment for his silence on her gang?

Is there anybody who seriously doubts Super is worse than GT anymore?

What is the point of this arc? To introduce a bunch of characters just to wank off Goku even more? Jiren, Kefla, and whatever other characters they pull out of their ass just serve the purpose of helping Goku achieve his speshul donut steel transformation. I didn’t think they could come up with a worse “get out of jail” free card than Hakai in the manga but Ultra Instinct is about 10x worse.

No, I mean that Jiren is kind of relevant because he's Goku's rival for now.

That's not even a different hair color, it's just greenish yellow
Broly already did it twenty years ago

tell me it has a feminine penis as well

He is not "kind of relevant" he is the second most relevant character in this fucking arc only below Goku you fucking retard

>Thread IMMEDIATELY devolves into avatarposting and waifufagging
I unironically want all of you to kill yourselves

WAKEY WAKEY GOTEN

I don't think Renzo even knows that Kale exists.

No, GT is still the lowest the franchise has been.
After 64 episodes, GT failed at telling any kind of story, it failed at knowing what it wanted to be, and most importantly, it failed at having a single fight with proper choreography.
Literally the only redeemable part of GT is that the art was still directed by prime Yamamuro.
Nothing more.

Truly amazing insight CHADforce brother. I can't wait for the GOD's turn to wreck shit arrives after Jiren finally awakens from his meditation in a few episodes. His power together with his father's will be decisive not only to guarantee U7's Survival, but also to prevent the golden lizard from being the last one standing and using the DB's according to his nefarious plans with the GP being useless as always and not lifting a finger to prevent him, possibly due to him also having ill intentions.

Cauli is Perfect

>How do you gain good power without "cheating", though?

Ask Frieza, Toppo, Hit, 17, Jiren or any God of Destruction when they were a simple mortal

if this doesn't end with vegeta vs frieza while goku watches from the bench I'm going to be sorely disappointed

That's the way Kale likes it.

GO AWAY

Depends.
If you can stand filler, Z is worth it.
Kai gets rid of a lot of filler, but it also has shittier voice acting and the soundtrack is completely butchered in comparison to both the Funi and Japanese tracks.
Above all, stay away from Abridged, it's NOT a replacement for DBZ, it's just a kind of parody dub.
I have no fucking idea whats up with all these retards who think abridged is a proper recap of DBZ or something.

It is the only other explanation for it, saving stamina can't be it, and they put plenty of focus on Gohan feeling bad about Obuni's.

It's happening my man

GT's only saving grace was the first opening, other than that it was the worst in the franchise by a large margin.

We already enstablished a long time ago that Dyspo is U11's Gohan, so yes
>both are considered to be among the strongest in their universe
>both get too cocky
>both end up jobbing in comical ways

thats fucking disgusting...delete that please.

Why post that gross thing?
Super Saiyan Kale is beautiful.

Reminder
twitter.com/Herms98/status/929476144365158400

>yfw Gohan will be on the bench before Caulifla and Kale

makes me wanna puke

m-more

LA GRANDE MADRE

HOLY SHIT IS LA MADRE

She looks like she's about to snap there, wonder if she'll go berserk

Not when she is getting btfo next episode and erased in 2 weeks, no.

It's one of the angels from the six erased universes
We weren't supposed to fucking see this now, good job Toyotaro

She looks like Bulma in EoZ