Just a reminder that Jews use cell phones to kill you by giving you cancer. Yes, cell phones emit radiation...

Just a reminder that Jews use cell phones to kill you by giving you cancer. Yes, cell phones emit radiation. Put your phone in airplane mode when not using it.

youtu.be/_4XKNeOtzl4

Attached: 2018-03-17_07.48.46.jpg (926x862, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiXq2LT5L_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have been a bad goyim lately.

We will need another Shoah.

Attached: 1352855597969.gif (500x275, 763K)

Ok, cool video.
Now show me a reason to be scared of EM radiation, or rather at what levels cancer starts popping up.

So he uses radio frequency meter to detect radiation, ok.
And the radiation just stops like that?

Also what kind of radiation?

I don't want to live forever.

Long term exposure will result in brain tumors, or various cancers, most commonly blood or breast cancer.

t. Naturopathic med student

You’re not very bright are you

Good counter argument

>Long term exposure may

Yeah, no shit? This is true for almost any sort of cancer. The radiation emitted from cell phones is less harmful then standing out in sunlight for a few hours without sunscreen.

>Yes, cell phones emit radiation. Put your phone in airplane mode when not using it.
Yes, the sun emits radiation. Please put the sun in nightmode when not using it.

Cell phones are new to society and therefore the body, but there sun has been around as long as us so we've mostly adapted to it

Sauce on pic? She looks like a bitch I used to know/fap to. Gimme link so I can quench my nostalgia
>ftw old fap deleted her facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=tiXq2LT5L_0
if you want to have kids it could be of concern

The radiation your cell phone emits is less than what you take in walking around on a sunny summer day.
If you're worried about that, you're probably some NEET shut in.

Explain this shit.

Attached: 2018-03-20-075815_1680x1050_scrot.png (1680x1050, 205K)

>Getting using to ultraviolet radiation
The risk of electromagnetic radiation from attena, phones, microwaves, etc. Is heating up the particular bits of the body that don't allow old cells to die properly.
The risk for all of this is low, however.

But to claim you can adapt to UV radiation is beyond retarded and criminally irresponsible. As it ignores the history and natural protection we previously had against the Sun's rays that has gradually deteriorated today.

So do bananas

Exposure is exposure. I know guys who used to drink soda and eat junk everyday in their 20s and still in good shape . Then when they got older they're living off pills and psychedelics until they drop dead at 60.
Usually when you're young your body can handle most things. You'll eventually start breaking down. Don't be so naive.

sweet jesus look at those legs.

Nuclear bombs also emit radiation. Ask and Japanese person. They'll tell you how harmless it is. Hell, built up their country again in 40 years.

Oi, you facking cont. Where the sauce. I'm giving you free bump. Least you can do is gimme free fap.

>tfw last human on earth with no cellphone

Attached: last man with no phone.jpg (750x404, 67K)

>Yes, cell phones emit radiation
But not the kind that causes cancer, you fucking retarded leaf. Go rake yourself.

i-is that you OP?

yes user, but is it ionising radiation

If cellphones gives cancer, why nobody has cancer in their hands for using cellphones?

Jesus. Just google gymnast. Faggot

>Narutopathy
>medicine

You're vegan and do crossfit ???

brain tissue, bones, skin and muscle tissue are different and react differently to microwaves

microwaves are non-ionizing radiation, but that doesn't mean that you can't stimulate certain chemical reactions using microwaves

Stop fapping to pics/videos of women on the internet you filthy degenerate

:P

>Your image may be unique and doesn't appear anywhere on the web. This happens with personal photographs, artwork and original images.
Nice body OP.

Attached: 1492076923623.jpg (334x415, 18K)

>but that doesn't mean that you can't stimulate certain chemical reactions using microwaves
same goes for cooking your food

so you will put your head in the microwave?
good idea

>comparing a telephone with a microwave
Don't eat a single almond or the cyanide will kill you

Microwaving anything in a plastic container is a bad idea

Why does my ID keep changing?

Microwaves, including microwaved food, is a bigger cause of cancer.

>Naturopathic med student

Get out of here with that shit

>but that doesn't mean that you can't stimulate certain chemical reactions using microwaves
euh yeah heat stimulates chemical reactions but does it cause cancer?

>It's a retards don't understand the difference between ionizing and non ionizing radiation episode

Attached: 1520836826295.jpg (425x640, 39K)

It's always a fucking leaf.

>2018
>not holding your phone at least two feet away from you and screaming at it for your safety when conversing with someone on the other end

>implying you don't hold it an inch from your face and scream at it anyway, chang