Are you ready for the rapture pol?

Are you ready for the rapture pol?

Attached: rapture.jpg (600x450, 156K)

Is your mom ready for some rapture OP

the rapture was 500-1500ad lad, thats when most souls went to heaven because of the catholic churches teachings.

I was disappointed in 2012, so I'm not interested in this rapture stuff any more.

Do I get naked now or will it just happen?

>see flag

Attached: 026.gif (350x246, 822K)

Rapture is a jewish-anglo meme to deceive christians into abandoning their faith when they whitness tribulation.
Dont fall for it!

Attached: 1507921699972.jpg (360x361, 15K)

I'm trying to be.

Elaborate please.

Not now, I'm masturbating

In heart, yes. By my deeds in life so far, probably not? That's ok, I'll stay and slay demons until one of them rips my head off and God willing I'll be resurrected once this shit is over.

No, I still can't stop fapping and browsing Sup Forums.
I am a hopeless retard.

No

Attached: moth.jpg (439x296, 19K)

Were all going to suffer and go through tribulation. A lot of faithful and good people will be killed. They will be resurrected to eternal life when the time comes.
Don't expect to whitness rapture, don't accept the mark of the best, have faith in jesus until the very end no matter which hardships you are going through.

Checked!
Come and take me motherfuckers!!

Attached: myjimmiesareready.jpg (463x462, 37K)

>pole believing in rapture
Skąd ty się kurwa wziąłeś?

I think those who have faced and overcome challenges in life while maintaining their faith will have an easier time dealing with it.

>t. agent bez beki

protip: it already happened

Attached: d_MAG_MABairplane.jpg (1920x720, 372K)

Too soon Moshe.

I used to be happy and close to God. Now I'm basically a miserable degenerate and can't stop doing bad things.

Sure, that would be cool. Am I free of all sin, no. Do I seek forgiveness for the deficiencies in my soul and actions, yes.

If I go, I go. If not, then it's game time and the chips are down.

FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!FUCK ME JESUS!

Attached: cross those legs jesus.jpg (465x508, 55K)

So edgy, dude!

Attached: atheist11.jpg (500x261, 29K)

Fuck dude, how sad is your life that you hold out for a fictional event that will never happen. Stop wasting your days waiting for something to justify your delusions. When you blink life will be gone and you will realize you let it slip through your fingers. Go out, make the world a better place. Instead of waiting for Jesus be one yourself.

>believe in the rapture
>join a cult that also believes in the rapture
>mass suicide
no thanks i'll endure hell on earth

JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO! JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!JESUS WAS A VIRGIN SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS A PEDO!

Attached: jesus and the pedo fag.png (1766x865, 551K)

Amazing Atheist has a new video, you should check it out. Something about bananas

>wanting to sit around doing fuck all instead of changing the world you live in only because you think it's all pointless
Christians are supposed to fight evil and do good. The tribulation and rapture only occur if the world is beyond salvation and as for long as it isn't, it won't happen.

The world has been beyond salvation for a long time now

Oh and there you are wrong we have 200 denominations corrupt churches the second comming had to happen yesterday

no such thing
aren't you a bit old to believe in fairytales?

Can someone redpill me on the mark. Is it a thing in all abrahamic religions? Are there any similar things in the old pagan religions?

There was a bread with the mark maybe its still up or in archive

We don't really know much of it but everyone who doesnt accept it wont be permitted to conduct business and will be excluded from society.
My personal guess would be some kind of implant.
Maybe something that connects you to a global consciousness like a brain chip or maybe its just a simple RFID chip they require you to get.
Someone yesterday said its Bitcoin but imo that can't be it because first of all nobody requires you to use it or else you cant conduct business. In fact i think crypto currencies are a way to avoid the mark of the beast and still conduct business in future.

It's ripple

Attached: DS4Jud7X0AccJUm.jpg (1013x545, 31K)

Fun fact:
The "Rapture" is not a thing.
It does not exist & is not discussed anywhere in both the Old Testament & the New Testament.
It was "invented" by an obscure Christian sect leader named Cotton Mather, who then started inserting references to it in his own "specially enlightened" translations of the Bible.
Subsequently, the Rapture has become a popular concept with many American Evengelicals due to the Christian/Scifi book & film franchise known as "Left Behind".
The author of the "Left Behind" series intended it to be pure entertainment SciFi.
But American Evengelicals have run with it as being fact ever since because...., you know...., they're American Evangelicals.
Kinda just like Sup Forums always totally runs with ridiculous, invented crazy ideas.

I pray for it daily op, daily.

Attached: 1519125048685.jpg (394x359, 33K)

These posts speak truth. Even if the rapture was something that is still going to happen at some point in the future, modern Christians have fixated on it to an unhealthy degree. Whenever they lose ground on any issue these days they simply give up and stop fighting for it in earnest.

After all, why should they fight? The rapture is coming soon, and if whatever issue they gave ground on is anti-Christian then according to their theology it means the rapture will happen that much sooner. The end result is that Christians have stopped trying to lead the world and are now letting the world lead them.