Dumb cunt roastie BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376552/Yale-student-Michele-Dufault-dies-hair-caught-machine.html

Hahahaha, this is funny. This dumb cunt was spending lots of money to attend a prestigious school, all living life on easy mode, thinking she could use her father to secure a high paying job, then one night "ACK MY HAIR!"

Dumb cunt.

Post dumb cunt American roasties getting BTFO in this topic.

Attached: Michele+Dufault+722+on+white+background.jpg (653x367, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html
hooktube.com/hj8sinlYDRA?t=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, so post coal burners who paid the toll in full, so we can laugh at them and their poor choice to date negro men.

this is old as fuck.
She got caught in a lathe. There's pictures of the mess online.

Kill yourself you insufferable faggot.

just google "lathe accident"

Mess? It said she died from asphyxia, because it compressed her neck. It didn't sound like there's a "mess"

The pics you saw were probably of someone else.

At work, please post screencap

Lathe ain't no joke. Got to see my first amputation due to one of those things. Makes me think twice about wtf I'm doing when I fire mine up.

wow how edgy and cool you are. Mocking the death of a young girl just because she is a female sure is super masculine. What a big strong tough guy.

She was someones daughter you cunt, have some respect.

I'm too lathey to.

how the fuck is this even related to politics you dumb fucks?

Fuck you shill. Archive or leave.

>wow how edgy and cool you are. Mocking the death of a young girl just because she is a female sure is super masculine. What a big strong tough guy.

I mocked her because she was a dumb cunt who lived life on easy mode.

It's funny her family/her incurred a lot of debt at that school too. It said she was a senior. All those classes... all that money... for nothing.

Come on. That's funny in a dark humor kind of way.

>She was someones daughter you cunt, have some respect.

So? Everyone has family members. You could say that about Hitler or any other commonly hated person. "He was someone's son!"

Why is this even funny? What is wrong with you?

Attached: 1518862435029.jpg (399x400, 47K)

In the second post I also said to post coal burners.

Posting links to roasties/coal burners who got BTFO is allowed as on-topic. It's part of the general racist theme of this board.

kek

Something inside of you is really fucked up.

>on Sup Forums
lel

Pretty tragic, actually.

>general racist theme of this board.
That theme is JDIF. That must be you.

She was a promising young girl going to Yale. I guarantee you live an easier life working some dead end job jacking off to traps and posting on Sup Forums

I'd bet my fucking life on that pal.

Shoo shoo goblin

Attached: Sausmas-2.jpg (400x300, 35K)

>going to Yale
>being an accomplishment
Yale is place for African studies majors to pay 50k a year to yell at white people. It is no longer an impressive institution by any means.

It's still much more impressive than sitting on Sup Forums acting like a 12 year old edgelord masturbating to anime and transexuals, like the majority of you faggots

RIP Stephen Hawking

Going 50k a year into debt for 4 years that most will never pay back is not that impressive.

He's some fucking jerkoff obsessed with social status.

"She went to Yaaaaale. Her life matters more than yours!"

Fuck him.

neither is jerking your little micro machine to ladyboys but you hammer away at that every day. Her school choice is literally irrelevant anyways.

I wish there was a way to filter out 10 year old children from pol.

You need to neck yourself supreme gentleman, your life is beyond miserable..

Attached: nintchdbpict000363759689.jpg (700x470, 22K)

This was a young person just starting out in life. She had all the hopes and dreams that come with that. Because of an accident all that is gone. The future her family hoped for her is gone. You come on this board to mock that, and tell us her life was worth nothing. You think all that is a joke, that she was just a goy.

Nah dude, you know I'm right.

I bet you laugh at dark humor in movies. If some guy was like, "Today I retire from my job! I'll spend the rest of my life doing what I want from here on out," then he steps outside his work and gets creamed by a bus, you would laugh at it.

It's dark humor.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You're doing god's work OP. Any nudes of the girl in the lathe tub?

Attached: 6.jpg (600x800, 108K)

>Shoo shoo goblin
this made me laugh so much

Attached: smug kot.jpg (334x334, 31K)

Brace yourself. Betta cucks are coming.

Attached: 1515779806639.jpg (850x900, 54K)

SHUT UP we will gas you! Degenowate!

>yale
>can't pay back 50k debt
lol yeah no. this isn't the shitty state uni that you went to. she would have been getting over 50k straight out of graduation, guaranteed.

I literally couldn't care less if she was going to community college or the most prestigious school out there. That isn't the point. The point is you sad pitiful fucks laughing about it, acting as though she deserved it.

Laughing at something in a movie is a little different than laughing at a poor girl who literally got ripped apart in an accident.

I know le 4channels is the secret hideout for all the edgy retards who have access to the internet, just trying to help them out. If you get enjoyment out of something like this there is something legitimately wrong with you.

Attached: 1519417591394.jpg (491x491, 68K)

this isn't even remotely fucking funny, nor related to politics. You have made so many assumptions about this girl and her background. She died from asphyxiation in a FUCKING lathe. Usually I always get around the bants on Sup Forums but this is whack. Pull your fucking head in mate

Jesus Christ. What are you thin-skinned boomer goblins doing on this site?

Attached: 2017-12-13-accident.jpg (1100x1451, 787K)

There is a place for dark humor. This is not it. The fact that you are unable to determine this, says much about you. There is a time and a place. This child's life is neither.

Attached: c8d.gif (400x305, 2.14M)

Right? We laugh at coal burners who paid the toll in full on here all the fucking time.

Who let these 60 year old Boomers on here who act offended? This is Sup Forums, right? Am I on the right board? Since when do people here get offended at topics?

>Shoo shoo goblin

Attached: 1510353326228.png (399x376, 76K)

Attached: chink laff.jpg (360x240, 31K)

>22
>"child's life"
haha just get out retard

I'm glad she died. All diversity hired should be sent to the lathe with baggy clothing and long hair.

Attached: DYI6OEkV4AAOqdy.jpg (518x1199, 138K)

>thinking someone is retarded is now being offended

Yeah, that proves he is some 60+ year old Boomer.

No one 40 or under would call a 22-year-old a "child".

I have no doubt if you were standing there when it happened, you would have done nothing and laughed.

Shoo

Attached: 1513850633181.gif (289x199, 2.15M)

Attached: 583.gif (269x201, 1.88M)

These gore pictures are so old. You haven't been here long if they are still shocking or titillating to you.

You are a rotten person

I remember being trained in a lapidary workshop and personally snatching at 3 diff girls hair over 6 months to remove them from machines. One was already winding around and she had some of it ripped as I tugged her away.

These were my fellow students, I was not a fucking instructor.

I can only imagine whats gone on there since I left with old fuck instructors not watching things and these dumbass girls getting into lapidary. I swear there must be a coverup of just how many scalpings or worse go on each year.

Just edge lord faggot shit.

>Shadman

>haha just get out retard
Another child

there's a reason they're called "young ADULTS"
they're responssible for their own actions
go hug a tree

not politics

>ha! you're child! gotcha!
boomer please leave

if anything, this is the only valid criticism ITT

you´re just a loser who failed at life for having low iq

women will cut their hair to demonstrate how woke and feminist they are yet they will not cut their hair while operating dangerous industrial tools

Yeah I would have because I'd be lit. Safety first.

Attached: 75g8p5tellk01.jpg (1500x1060, 299K)

Jesus, I am looking at safety rules for these fucking things. Doesn't mention hair!?!?! Perhaps it is obvious to some but hair should be 1st on that list.
>Ensure entanglement hazards are removed (e.g. loose clothing, jewellery, etc.).

If I hired you for a shill job you certainly wouldn't be recieving any payment after this absolutely abysmal attempt

I'm smart enough not to get caught in a lathe hahahaha.

Also

>Being on Sup Forums
>Calling other people "failures at life"

Do I need to hold up a mirror, bro?

>He know's he's a failure
>His only retort is "no you"

I pity you.

Thanks grandma

Attached: 2017-12-09-man-of-the-house.jpg (800x1855, 683K)

god i miss the sonic cartoons from my childhood.
earthworm jim too

What faggot response. If you would have helped when standing there, you would not find it funny now. No, you would have fucking stood there and watched her die. Then told all your friends about it over a beer. Fucking nigger.

Youre shilling so hard its hurting me. My god you are so pathetic.

Ok.
This is pure gold

Why do you guys keep calling me a shill? What the fuck am I shilling... dark humor?

Anyway, let's try to keep this on-topic and post roasties and coal burners who got BTFO.

Here's a good one:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2948881/Hospital-administrator-killed-depressed-worrying-turning-30-no-husband-children.html

>I pity you
If you would have said "who hurt you" instead I would have gotten a BINGO

hooktube.com/hj8sinlYDRA?t=4

Then fuck off fagggggggggot

Why would you post this user? Have some decency.

Attached: gottagofast.jpg (850x638, 363K)

Does anyone know if there was a fault in that machine?

wtf is going on here i thought this was Sup Forums not /r9k/
how is this related to politics?

Attached: ybmg.png (1290x857, 1.19M)

They post things like this to try to unsettle people. It doesn't work, of course, they think that they are somehow causing people pain, which gives them some twisted sense of pleasure.

They are antisocial losers who have been wounded in some great way. They cannot function in society anymore, so they sit on Sup Forums posting gore and masturbating to shemales.

A really pathetic life.

I'd press the button that makes it spin faster and play the athletic theme from Super Mario World at 2x speed

Attached: 1520234680617.png (550x423, 156K)

Attached: 1500627036001.jpg (686x1494, 260K)

You're obviously lost.

Hair caught in lathe lmao. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-072827.png (720x1280, 247K)

I'm right where I need to be.

You're here too.

You're just as fucked up as the rest of us in your own way.

Attached: GN1049.jpg (400x289, 34K)

Attached: 1500627522001.jpg (1200x484, 87K)

Mexican intellectual

I don't post pictures of mutilated girls and laugh at them to appear like some kind of tough guy on the internet.

That's all you lads, don't pin that on me.

Reading these things always makes me so happy.

Some cunt who won the lottery of life and lived on easy mode is now rotting in the ground, despite all the money and thirsty virgins and her vagina and all the other things she had going for her, while i keep living my loser life, but at least i am still alive.

Fuck her. I hope her corpse got diddle by the coroner too.

Am i the only one?

You're about as pleasant as stepping in dog shit. Please sort your life out.

Attached: single mother.jpg (1024x500, 49K)

>t.thirsty virgin