What did Sup Forums think of drifters?

What did Sup Forums think of drifters?

Grip is superior.

i hate we have to wait another decade for drifters ultimate

I hate to say it but it's just discount Hellsing with samuraiwank.
Would've been more interesting if they made Hannibal and Scipio central characters instead of comedic relief.
Also where the fuck is Napoleon or Alexander for that matter?

Yoichi is my wife

It gives me the feeling. I wish the releases were more regular/consistent, though. It becomes very difficult to remember who is standing in what place and why, over the years.

Was ok. Would have been a lot better if the battles had more tension than just
>side A beats the shit out of side B while looking cool, eyes glowing in the dark

God-tier OP
That's about it. More admiral when?

Entertaining. There's going to be a second season so I've not read the manga because I want to maintain the suspense.

That's gay

>draw a girl
>VA is a woman
>call it a boy
Fuck this. She's a girl. I'd concede if the VA was male, but that's not the case, which alone is enough to make the brain think it's a girl. It's a cheap trick to say otherwise

I want to see more of Joan and Anastasia.

Too many japs on a square meter.

Fucking garbage. Every character was the same, or at least the same flavor of edgy-bland

Am I the only one who thinks that Anastasia is in love with Jeanne? Anastasia seems pretty indifferent to everything but her and even Rasputin pointed out that Anastasia was angry because Jeanne was hurt. And a later chapter of the manga had Rasputin mentioned a pain that had sneaked into Anastasia's heart.

trash, just like hellsing. but it can entertain i guess

2XXX when

don't forget the occasional "funny" face

Don't they do that halfway through every scene, regardless of how serious it's intended to be? If they never did it and just committed to stupid edge, the series would be at least 20% better.

It legit took me like 3 episodes until I realized Yoichi was a guy

It's gay

Is there any news on next season or is it still 20xx

The fattie autor has the best art if ya ask me

it was dope
i agree with this

You have a most respectable life partner, my friend.

>edgy-bland
you know that real life warriors from those periods of time were just as or even more edgy as they are portrayed, right? if anything it's realistic

Not really. They were crueller and more violent, but they didn't need to parade their edginess around when they could instead talk about tea or bad poems or shitty philosophy or peer pressure each other into killing themselves or get drunk and kill each other over board games.

And I'm pretty sure they didn't spend 90% of the time contorting their faces into manic gremlin grins to prove how cool and onboard with killing they were, instead they just called people effeminate for not wanting to bisect peasants as sword practice or kill themselves.

Great, but without 5 more seasons it kinda suck, hopefully we'll get to the 3rd season by 2020.

same thoughts of Hetalia

too much japanese wankery, not enough wankery of my country

got me questioning

what's with Japan's obsession with St. Germain?

>Enjoy anime
>Try to read manga
>Toyo's dialogue is unreadable because the scanlators gave him the thickest fucking southern accent possible.

Fucking scanlators.

the Sup Forums sings was pretty fun

His entire family were a bunch of prettyboys, so it's justified.

Nobunaga was a massive edgelord, the fuck are you talking about? he started calling himself the demon king after he burnt a bunch of monks alive.

Not nearly as interesting as Hellsing

You didn't google his name when he said his name and everybody was super-astounded?

The monks were probably smug assholes, so it needed to be done.

I liked it for Boobminu

dem hips
dem thighs
dat ass
dose titties

Unfortunately she'll stay alone forever. Toyohima's ass is for Nobunaga and Hijikata only. Yoichi is for everyone though, especially dwarves.

No why would I do that?

I want to rape Yoichi

user that's gay, GAY.

I know.

isn't Yoichi part Shinto god or something?

pretty sure it doesn't count as gay if gods are involved

Your denial is real. I want to fuck Yoichi, a pretty and handsome man. If that makes me gay; so be it.

it was hellsing, but done right

It caught me while I sped and pushed my motor every day.

Coming this winter I think.

those glasses too