Is there really a divorce crisis?

I am 34 and the only 3 people I know who are divorced are two feminist professors (one is gender studies) and my cousin who dated a black woman.

I don’t know anyone my age who is divorced. Is divorce exaggerated?

Attached: ED82E0E1-E0F8-420D-813E-22507F08623A.jpg (909x1024, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

allendowney.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/millennials-are-still-not-getting.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do you live? Fucking Utah? I don't know anyone who ISN'T divorced.

Attached: the_perfect_girl.png (680x480, 434K)

50% of marriages divorce
Would you invest half your money in a business with that low chance of success?

Partly. The fact that some people can get divorced 2, 3, 10 times has always pushed the "x number of marriages end in divorce" higher than the number of first marriages that end in divorce.
Then again nowadays more and more children are born out of wedlock. The never got marrieds don't get divorced.

I’m 33. Been married 5 years. All of our close friends are in the same age range and not a single one is divorced.

Divorce is on the decline. Before you celebrate, this is only because the marriage rate is also declining.

I am divorced

Same here op. The only couples I know that got divorced were WMAF couples. I'm starting to think that I fell for a meme. I'm 30, so it's not too late to repair the damage I caused to my life by refusing to settle down with a good woman.

My cousin is going through the divorce process right now after 6 yrs of marriage. It’s not even te two of them that have issues it’s the side of her family which now found themselves in need of financial help. My cousin is tired of the strain and debt his wife is putting herself to help her side of the family.

What percentage are married though?

Saw a bunch of old friends & acquaintances at a funeral not long ago and yeah, a fuckload of them were divorced. Both my sisters are divorced too, now that I think about it. It’s not just a meme.

Wisconsin. I’m not married nor on social media, so this is just based off a few close friends and people at work.

Most dont even bother to get married anymore yet alone divorced. I know a few couples not married but have kids and their relationships are fucked up hard.

I do notice less people are married.

>I am 34

Wait until you hit 40. It's like musical chairs up in here. (divorced)

not here. its crazy. im 30, and i really want to marry my girlfriend, but i am catholic, and i really dont want to go through a divorce. i have been with her for 5 years, and i really love her. but there is something about british women that i just dont trust. my polish grandmother told my father to marry a nice polish girl when he was young, but he ended up marrying my british mother. which is kind of irrelevant, but i really trust her words for some reason

You don’t trust her because only she’s British?

sounds Polish

>31
>not married
>not gf
>one different girl/month

I know that I will regret it in the future but im good. Still have time to find the good one.

I'm 29 and all the people I know are divorced. I'm quite serious right now - all my friends' parents are divorced and mine are also divorced.

well, yes and no.i guess i generally dont trust british people, i usually have friends that have some connection to other places in europe. but its more about british culture where divorce is very normal. and women are quite tempramental. its a lot of investment, into something that statistically will fail in britain.

it's not a crisis when you take into account that marriage has lost all meaning so divorce has become normal

My own parents are divorced, remarried with new partners, and divorced again.

I'm 29, nobody from my age group is getting married as far as I can see. They just date for a few years and then break up.
I myself just got out of a four year relationship and after the difficulty that caused me, I have no real desire to get married.

It's not exaggerated, it's promoted, commoditized and fetishized by the media, and consequently, normies. There you go, that's mostly your reason for that shit. People like drama more then they do being adults and solving shit

90% of marriages end in divorce within 10 years. That is the real divorce rate. It decreases to 85% if the couple has a child.
Divorce attorneys have to eat too

Attached: 1517752373695m.jpg (765x1024, 168K)

I divorced at 33, now 39. Most of my friends in the same age range never married to begin with. I know of two other divorced couples but at least 15 couples who never married and had kid(s). More then half of that group split up which mirrors the divorce trend. I am in San Diego.

I know some people who have been married and divorced multiple times you are right to have those concerns. have a word with your GF, let her know how you feel and see if marriage is what you both want but make it clear to her about how divorce is against catholic doctrine so you are in it for the long game and and write up a prenup agreement with a lawyer so if things fall apart she cant steal anything

29 here. Finally had to call it quits with the mother of my twins after 14 years. Never married her though. Really glad because she'd become a millionaire and prolly would quit working making 40 an hour and I'd get stuck with massive child support bill.

I know a great deal of people now in the late 20's never married. That's the difference between me and my parents.

Divorce is the main cause of faggots.

>is a degenerate
>i'm good
Good at being a subhuman, maybe.

thats fuckin sad

>I don’t know anyone my age who is divorced.
It's a bit difficult to get divorced when you absolutely refuse to wife up roasties.

Divorce is no problem at all. Don't listen to everyone who says marriage is a risk. Most men come out of divorce with even more money than before, and their ex-wives give them alimony. You should get married as soon as possible.

>sharing your money with (((women)))

thats because millennials are not getting married.

allendowney.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/millennials-are-still-not-getting.html

Attached: download.png (275x183, 6K)

What's the rate for kikes?

Now I'm genuinely curious

the only people I know who got married and aren't divorced haven't had kids yet. everyone else it falls apart around the 7 year mark after having their 1st child. It's always the women who initiates it. It's always always because they spend too much time looking at social media and their single friends lives. Then they try and make the guy take the kids on weekends so they can go slut it up again. Later they want to settle down again and wonder why no man want's anything to do with them apart from sex

I was talking about the whole "A different girl every month" thing, Sup Forums complains about girls being sluts but that nigger is basically a slut himself.
If you're going to tell me that that isn't degenerate then you need to go.

its human nature. women were never monogamous. that is something we justifiable put onto them. what you see now is female nature unleashed.

this is why we need artificial wombs.

Wrong and misleading stat, proxyfag bot

i dont know, but i have heard the worst things about their women. they must probably despise them.

kek i almost took the b8

Im 37, twice divorced. Never again.

>after having their 1st child
> It's always the women who initiates it
>so they can go slut it up again
That's the thing. They want to entrap a man with a child to take his resources with the power of the state. After her financial situation is secured she resumes riding the cock carousel. This is modern women "liberated" by feminism.

Why is it that Brits, Germans and Swedes are always the biggest pushers of the "human nature" meme

You fuckers cant even run your countries right, and yet you think you're qualified to make such broad, sweeping statements

>the only people I know who got married and aren't divorced haven't had kids yet
Considering the fact that the ONLY couples who didn't divorce are the ones in which the woman din't manage to trap a man with a baby should tell everything about modern women.

kek i am greek so i come from an even more incopemtent country.

are you denying that women love attractive men and sleep with all of them if they can?
this is something that has been documented ever since ancient history

I married a farm girl. She actually dislikes most men and won't allow me to ever show weakness. I'm alpha AF though, so it works out.

I'm the same age and know way too many divorced people. But the big trend seems to be people unwilling to every commit

The institution of marriage is beyond saving at this point.

Attached: CE4D0FB2-CC42-4FC6-B704-79F7721F8097.jpg (495x664, 105K)

Ive known women who planned to get a divorce a few years after popping out a baby for child support(My whore of a cousin is one). Most women dont fall in love with the man they marry. They see their husbands as financial and baby making tools, and are forced to marry these guys because theyre reaching their mid 30s and they dont want to miss out on have children and screwing up the next generation. They only truly love Chad or the "one that got away". Many are still in contact with their ex lovers even after they get married. Its why im starting to ironically believe in the Chastity meme. I dont believe a woman whos had 10 plus partners is capable of loving a man for 5+ years and the stats seem to prove my point. Modern relationships is a farce.

> Is there 1+ divorce?

Then yes.

Don't enter love or marriage blindly.

It feels good, so have a plan to make it last, and have a plan for when it fades. Anything can happen.

Attached: 7a363f7ae85d5b2f707b3d2727f001858f2f1e9edad79407d2e794522e6d8c8c.jpg (512x331, 40K)

I don't think any of these women planned it. They all got married before 25. It's just that they just want what they can't have. It also seems like it's around the time they are going to have all their children going to school and then they will have to go get a part time job. All the guys are making decent money. I really don't fucking get the fucking mindset. Most of them have a mental breakdown and say they don't have any free time. Their husband is at work all the time blah blah blah. So they get divorced meaning that they don't have a husband to help with the kids except on weekends or they have the kids one week or whatever the court works out. It just seems fucking stupid. Why don't they try and work out why they are not happy and try and find a way to make the marriage work. Instead they just chuck it away because stacy her friend is out fucking random guys on the weekend and posting lies about how good her life is on kikebook. I also know a few single mums that hate those type of women because they were dumb enough to get knocked up by some dead beat that sells drugs so they get $7 a week child support from the guys centrelink payments.

.tldr women are fucking stupid

I could use some pol advice. voice to text so punctuation will be shit.

Married young, she was 18, have four kids together now, she's 30. Tells me 6 months ago she's reconsidering our marriage because she missed the best part of her youth and wants to go enjoy that life while she's still young enough to. all I want is to be able to see my kids everyday, I've been trying to up my husband game and she seems like she might be coming back around because she was being very disconnected.

She went back to school (she hasn't worked in years) and she'll be done in about a year, I think the smart move is to use that time to save up money on the side and start building a case for primary custody, but part of me wants to strike now.

Wondering if I can convince her to just get a 1-2 bedroom apartment for herself to go suck and fuck her way to happiness while I keep the kids stable.

Thoughts?

Attached: 467e3cfc-fa8d-496b-b833-b2bf98804446..jpg (720x960, 94K)

If you did anything close to your job as a husband, you can remind her that her desires come from satan, and he lusts are attracting her to the depths of hell. What else could entice a woman to leave her husband and children to live as a slut.

That should be sufficient if your marriage had some Christian grounding.

Fucking TradCucks. You are the ones telling young guys to sign marriage certificates on this site every day.

Americans call themselves “Christian”, and then get divorced because the marriage lacks passion, or some other nonsense. Marriage requires commitment to the idea of being married. From my point of view its mostly Protestants and Jews that get married and divorced serially. Catholics, Hindus and Muslims very seldom do this.

Its not a one way deal, ofcourse its not just about getting married young and thats it. You need to run your marriage a certain way, based on certain values - ie God is the center of your lives

Without that you're just marrying a roastie without any of the supporting framework, which we all know is gonna be a bad time

Everyone in my family is married except myself. No one's got a divorce however I work with a few people that are divorced. Divorced old men gamer guys are really weird. When I was working just out of college about 5 years ago I was forced to play video games with my boss because he was bored and he called me at home. I eventually quit that job

go talk to a lawyer, fuck go talk to every divorce lawyer in your state because then they can't take her case.

I dont understand marriage anymore.

You can just live together and not get married, at least then when it all fails you can just fucking go awol.

She's not religious at all, even though I'm teaching them about salvation.

I'm by no means an expert, legal or otherwise, but if her revisiting her youth is putting all the responsibility for the kids in your hands, then maybe that would help you in divorce court. I wouldn't advise divorcing her if your kids will be better off in an unseparated family. Definitely talk to a good lawyer.

you know if you live together as a couple for 6 months or more they can still take your shit, also you still have to pay child support. they made marriage pointless then they let poofs marry

Ask a (((divorce attorney))), they can never get enough of ruining families and relationships.

fuck off with your jewish nonsense. this guy came for advise and you just tell me retarded abrahamic crap.

you do know she is about to destroy your life because she got tired of you? do everything in your life possible to fuck her over.

i heard italy is very beneficial for these things

Then my friend, your heart may have been in the right place, but if you only read your Bible you would have known better

>2 Corinthians 6:14
>Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

To everyone else learn from this - educate, help, be friends with non believers, but for fuck sake dont marry them. Your entire moral framework is based on different things.

>. I dont believe a woman whos had 10 plus partners is capable of loving a man
Read this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
Also see pic related.
The human female brain has a pair bonding mechanism. Oxytocin is released during sex to bond the female with her mate. The thing is: the more men she sleeps with, the weaker the bonds are. It is imperative for women to marry virgin if the marriage is to last a lifetime. This requirement is not needed from men because men are biologically programmed to breed with as many women as possible, while providing and protecting their mates and offspring. This is why muslim families (one man, four wives, 12 children) work while female western cock carousel riding doesn't work.
In other worlds, western women's brains are literally fried. Unless you know how to repair this brain damage, the vast majority of westen women are unfit for marriage and raising children.
Also, marrying a virgin to have a blessed marriage from God is not a meme.

Attached: red pill on sexual immorality.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

The only practical difference between countries which have moral people and which dont are how religious those countries are.

What a great time to be alive.

Among my family and relatives nobody is divorced, but moved to the city to study and here everyone seems to come from divorced background.

So I guess you are also from a rural background then

you are right. not with "there is neither jew or greek", "i only came for the lost sheep of israel", "we do not give to dogs what is meant for children" and "you dont need jewish laws, to be a good christian" christianity though

I dont disagree with your sentiment, but people which spread that version of Christianity dont really have a good understanding of it. The lines you are quoting though are too complex to discuss like this.

The Christian faith at its core is only a couple small degrees removed from being as radical as Islam.

>2018
>people still falling for the marriage meme
Unless that broad comes with a dowry and land what's the point?

>Wondering if I can convince her to just get a 1-2 bedroom apartment for herself to go suck and fuck her way to happiness while I keep the kids stable.
NO. Just NO. Eat meat and vegetables and work out. Get swole. Be aggresive and dominant. Try your best to the the alfa she wants to fuck, not the beta who has to pay for it.

Attached: workout pepe.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

i can appreciate christianity for its literature, but overall from my analysis of history, christianity has been a net negative for europe. under christianity racemixing and equality started.

take a look at my people (greeks). nothing for almost 1500 years. nothing.

Do it for the kids.

I wouldn't want to tolerate any actions like you described, because encouraging it will only result in more manipulation. Do it for the kids, and forget about her imo.

Actually already doing that lol.

It would just reduce my overall stress to have her gone if she doesn't want to be here. BUT, if I could use this year to put myself in a better situation, debating whether or not I should suck it up and just keep building a case for myself.

Do what, suggest she move out?

Get swole lol. But I see that's not a problem, carry on.

If he lives in a red southern state like NC, alimony decision is heavily influenced by adultery. I.e. Yes adultery == No alimony. Automaticaly.

Only works in a handful of states though. I heard it helps with custody too. Something to think about if he lives in the South.

>Carry one my wayward son
>For there'll be peace when you are done
>Lay your weary head to rest
>Don't you cry no more

GA here. I will look into that...

There isn’t. Depending on where you live, but still nationally, marriage is on the raise and lasting longer. The no-fault marriage laws that went into effect brought down marriage stats because a bunch of people could now get out of bad marriages.

dude cant you understand she is going to destroy your life just because she got bored of you? if you "try to improve yourself for her" while she is not giving a shit about you, why do it?

try to destroy her immediately in the court.

Watch pic related and you'll understand how fucked you're if you marry.

Btw basing an entire post on an anecdotal evidence that can be easily debunked by a google search means you're a woman. enjoy your (you), attention whore.

Attached: 1492952733841.jpg (426x597, 81K)

why the fuck do you even have alimony?
we have to pay child support if kids are involved
why the fuck do you have to support your ex-wife?
I thought women were strong and independent, alimony is sexist

>Wants to become a roastie at 30.
That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

Lots of businesses fail and people still start businesses.

30 is the new 20. just like fucking 100 guys and then abstaining for a year makes you a virgin again

Yeah I will continue trying to be the best husband possible, but after talking to you guys, I will absolutely be speaking with a few lawyers to get ahead of this.

Cobra Kai No Mercy

Attached: ca78076b-f045-4521-8ee0-ee2b3af1d5f1..gif (344x203, 3.88M)

I feel like millenials are doing better than our parents. Getting married later in life makes it more difficult to pump out a zillion kids but at least you can be relatively sure you didnt marry a woman who was just going through a phase until she evolved into her awful final form that makes her insufferable to be around. Only people I know my age who are divorced are military couples who married at 18

don't let her know and talk to all the best ones. like I said once you talk to them they cannot take her on as a client because it's a conflict of intrest

That’s just not true. The reason why we evolved to this point is because if the dedicated family structure. The corporate element got involved with tax breaks and incentives and it got all fucked.

I hope that applies in my state man. Genius.

Its a shame too, because unless she strikes gold, shes probably going to regret this after her 100 new dicks and I assume tattoos.

I will continue striving to be a model example to my children. Hell, she pretty much stopped all household duties a few month's back too. I work all day then do every dinner now too.

Maybe you should look at you country statistic instead of your anecdotal evidence?

>The reason why we evolved to this point is because if the dedicated family structure.
yes but only for about 5% of human history. women were rightfully forced to be married and the family unit was promoted. however for most of history, women would just share an alpha guy.

The divorce crisis was short-lived/dying out. In this country, it used to be that a man would get married and there was little a woman could do to get divorced. Moreso, if a divorce did take place, those women were seen as bad apples, and so divorce was simply unheard of or unspoken of. During the 80s, women's confidence grew and less & less were shunned for getting divorced. This caused a wildfire of divorces stretching into the 2000s. Reason being, the divorce stigma had less of an impact, so couples who didn't get along split up. This upsurge interested the media, and so began the crisis. Now, however, far fewer couples are getting married out of family & societal influence, as well as the internet providing them a means as to what happiness could & can be. So, today, more & more boomers are getting REmarried to people they actually like compared to their parents & grandparents that got married because of external influence. Divorce numbers are on the decline and will continue to do so.

>I don’t know anyone my age who is divorced
But user. How many your age do you know, who did get married well before your age (apart from the 3 divorced couples that you do know)?