>2018
>Doesnt smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

Attached: 1504472357518.jpg (188x268, 7K)

>Justifying being a degenerate because it makes you feel cool.
How are you different from lolweedbros?

I know this is pasta but come on.

you realize cigs increase your t levels and the myths around cigs are just to turn white boys into soylets

I may not poo in loo, but I don't put my phallus in my sister's anus like you inbred freak

Wtf is this crap?Why would I want to smoke cigashits?

I've seen this pasta for years but never understood whose face this is.
Jewgle gives me some Russian sites.

It is a picture of Russian mafioso

Sorry I mean finnish

No wonder my father was an insufferable cunt. I needed to show him his place because of his short fuse and proclivity to raise his voice.

Fucking loser got nowhere in life. He smoked and gambled his money away. I tried helping him with his finances, but he felt like I was disrespecting him.

Smokers are fucking arrogant scum. This thread is cancer.

its dana white

very dangeroous mafia man

>american
opinion disregarded

cigarettes dont hurt you it is a lie by jews

>Needing cigs to not be low T.
If that's what you need then best of luck kid.

Nicotine by itself is an aromatase inhibitor. Most pure forms of nicotine are about as addictive as caffeine and significantly less so than tobacco products. So why wouldn’t you just use nicotine gum or something?

Who said anything about low t? You have to always go for maximum. You did not go for maximum. You're weak.

Attached: 1490266947856.jpg (544x369, 57K)

what about:
It smells, gets in everywhere, and is unhygienic.
gives Ugly teeth and makes your skin look much older than it is.

It makes you look like a fucking hobo

this. based finn poster

heavy smoker here

can confirm what OP's just said

>Europe before

Attached: b7746dc5.jpg (1440x1920, 119K)

>Europe now

Attached: 241f7418.jpg (1440x1920, 84K)

Let me ask everyone a question here, and be 100% honest with yourself. With the state of the world and the direction it's heading, do you want a long life anyway? Really what kind of life do the elderly really have that's worth living even if it was any other way? I don't get why spergs on this board worry about 10-15 years more on the end of their life but would supposedly be all in for race wars, civil wars etc like the chances of surviving in something like that are somehow in their favor with their fat bodies, lack of training, and probably shitty budget firearms if you even have any.

Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

It lowers your test, actually.

Only smoke at parties, otherwise it's all about the snus!

Attached: shutterstock_92874301 snus snusavvänjning hälsa medicin välbefinnande anders åker tobak tobaksin (500x312, 17K)

Not sure, but the way everyone here is so scared of cigarettes you'd think it is.

One question to you people who don´t smoke:

Are you a man or a mouse?

autism

Attached: 1517724608180.png (380x559, 176K)

manchild

only thing more pathetic than snus is mouth fedora aka vaping

>Jewish cigarette company trying to sell you it's jew sticks
Move on Sup Forums

>chile
>subhuman with a

are you manchild or incapable of afford to smoke?

3rd world shitholes dont have access to marlboro so they hate smmoking? That is like you say you dont like beer or champagne because your banana republic is incapable of producing anything else than piss