Admit it, you cried like a little bitch when watching this, right?

Admit it, you cried like a little bitch when watching this, right?

No?

I enjoy a good tearjerker, but this scene wasn't emotional in the slightest. Are you, perhaps, retarded, OP?

Yeah, but I am easily manipulated emotionally.

Just a little bit. The crying in this show was exceptional.

i did while reading the manga but i watched the anime with my dad so i couldn't shed a tear or he would think iam a faggot or something

i died and cried inside tho

N-no i didn't

How did dad enjoy penis inspection and loli pee?

My eyes got a little moist but that was about it.

Well, he already knows you watch anime, it's not that hard to connect the dots.

Not really, but it was a pretty solid scene.

It is established that she was technically dead already.

only a manly tear or two

Not like a bitch, but I could feel pressure beneath my eyes when he hugged her right at the end when they were about to set off.

I shed a tear or two.

I think you'd have to be a stone cold autist devoid of empathy to not feel just a little at what happend to Mitty and Nanachi.

>when nanachi said ''my treasuree...my treasuree..''

I needed tissues for both heads whenever Riko got naked

I didn't cry during that scene, but I did for the anime only change where the balloon actually made it to the surface

I agree, some people are trying too hard to act tough when saying they didnt get remotely sad for this scene

As far as the anime is concerned, it's a character we knew very little about and spent even less time with. Plus, it was very much a mercy killing. Her transformation, on the other hand, was far more emotionally staggering. You're emotionally compromised if all it takes to set you off is the death of a character that's practically moaning for release.

congrats little bitches. Now read the latest chapter.

It's too edgy, characters are poorly written, why should I give a shit about them? Because they get an episode's worth of backstory? Did you cry for the family that got BANGed in Inuyashiki?
3gatsu no Lion is much better at drawing emotions out because the characters are believable and multidimensional. MiA is a joke in that regard.

No manly tears here, straight ugly cried until the credits rolled.

I haven't cried for over a decade. I think I need help.

wah, such a mature person that understand that popular show are shit because lot of people like them and lot of people are always stupid and you're not stupid

No... Just a moderately sized bitch.

>anyone who didnt cry at this scene is lying / tryhard autist

Fanboyism at it's finest.

Not everyone likes everything. The show definitely has it's weak points, so I can relate to people not giving a crap about characters. It's also sad how fast it was paced in the beginning, it's like first 4 layers were rushed, which wouldn't surprise me at all considering what manga industry is like. Editors and publishers being retards and all.

I did, shit was emotional as fuck to me, especially after losing parent and a dog in past five years who I considered treasures of mine.

Nah, and I cry over anime all the time

I dunno, I just wasn't that invested in nanachi and Mitty as characters. People complain that the pacing in this series was slow, but I thought it was too fast personally

It's still AOTY

this

>Anyone who didn't cryover a work of fiction featuring a gross blob monster, rabbit girl, and shitty astro boy is a tryhard / autist
What did he mean by this?

>anyone who doesn't have a 5th grade grasp of english is an ESLtard / autist

>Unironically pretending to misread my post

Is this the Nina Tucker of modern anime?

>ironically pretending to misread my post

I only watched the last episode today and I'm more pissed at the slow pace than I ever was before, it felt like they only got to the good part just before the end. Season 2 when?

I cried

I'm a crybaby who cries at almost every slightly-emotional scene. So yes, I cried

I know that a lot of people hate MiA because fans shill it too much on Sup Forums but god did I cry like a retarded fart.
MiA is a true AOTY and I didn't even liked it at the start, I thought it really was for pedos but it was really well done.

The peace is really good, I can see why someone would think it's slow but it's actually a really rich plot.

I hope this keeps up, second season when

I did, the voice acting was really convincing.

I cried baby back bitch tears.

>It's also sad how fast it was paced in the beginning, it's like first 4 layers were rushed
The #1 complaint from people who like the show and from dislike the show is that it was too slow, so I find this interesting. See also .

This....I wanted to hug that bun.

Yea it sure was super sad how some inconsequential character introduced the last arc died. I totally cried because omg mitty dindu nuffin!!!

What is her total screen time as a character before she goes full blob? 10 minutes through flashbacks? In that time, we learn she is a pure genki girl who has Christ like compassion and pain endurance. She's just a plot device. I think Rika's full body period is much more unsettling, same for camelpack prushka. They actually have some build up before the suffering so the sadness of it all hits even harder.

You weren't supposed to feel bad for the blob, you were supposed to feel bad for the bun that has obsessed over the blob for years.

retard

i want to fall for the bait too

Great posts that definitely weren't written by underage newfags who can't handle an opinion outside the circlejerk.

Hows your first fotm treating you?

You put more effort into your post than any of the posts you you whined about.

Well I did feel bad for her, but it just kinda felt cheap since they just shove years worth of them in the hideout and their backstory in like 3 episodes. It was still sad though, I just didn't connect with it as much as other people I guess.

DELET

I had to watch it a few times until I finally stopped shedding tears or getting red eyes.

that is so evil.
>literally a rape

i like it.

Best place to read English scans?

many tears were shed over killing Mitty. The whole scene was a good tragedy IMO.

I delayed for about a day cause I couldnt handle it

that ominous tone from the start of the flashback... needed more prep

Nah, I don't really care about these characters even though I normally cry at a lot of other stuff.

I can't believe nanachi is fucking dead

>killin the money machine
Dont think they would dare to do that desu.

She was already planned to die, i think he will kill her or otherwise remove her from the story sosu

no but i thought nanachi crying was kinda cute