youtube.com/watch?v=WQaH3lh-CA4
youtube.com/watch?v=yKLxFmnYO_I
youtube.com/watch?v=5Prc4IGsGZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Hollywood)))

Jews own and operate the media.

>Complains about niggers
>Uses nigger terms like thot

Attached: 1518915403361.jpg (512x498, 30K)

niggerthot rules dem world yeeeeeeee

Attached: 18556984_1583182748393086_6334369914200716638_n.jpg (454x518, 17K)

Beats. The listeners really don't give a shit about the lyrics, or lack of it.

it's good and people like it

Attached: 1495781642531.jpg (256x256, 13K)

thot is a legit term

whore is also acceptable

Because the top100 is selected by 15 year olds with iPhones

Jews forcing a degenerate culture.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521260020139.jpg (538x440, 49K)

Make better music then lazy faggot. Step one is to stop wasting your time on MLP forums

Attached: 1485921695868.jpg (720x960, 82K)

>listening to music in 2018
what's wrong with you?

Just wait until they force LGBT I to every song

Anime is ruining the white race.

Growing up, I assumed it was because everyone around me was being ironic. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Attached: 464775.jpg (640x480, 33K)

And who is accepting it?

If that was the case, the whores and niggers would have already shut their god damn mouths and let techno become the patrician genre. But no, it is about the lyrics, about being a nigger whore.

i dont watch anime

Op here. I'm a programmer by trade, tone deaf and couldn't spin a beat to save my own life. Still annoys the fuck out of me that nigger music is all that's ever played on the radio. Where are our white artists? Women are so impressionable and all they hear all day is niggers singing on the radio. Unacceptable in my view...

because black people make obviously better popular music and are more creative. they are better dancers, singers entertainers.
i am not saying that white folks can't into music but the percentage of people with musical talent in the black community is inarguably higher than that in the white community.

>Where are our white artists?

here you go. the last time i listened to radio, this was being played incessantly.
youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8

This one for example.
youtu.be/Vwb7VeLSHCE

what in the fuck

this is a white man?

our culture is dead

It's to corrupt young girls into think this is their place in society, to treat sex like it has no meaning so why not just do it and it's ok to cheat on your man as long as he doesn't know.

of course. it's a song for his lovely gf :>

Attached: 1508602055709.png (467x345, 313K)

I'm about to become a father to a baby boy and this makes me incredibly sad for his future. What has become of us??

Same with the dab.

I thought it was something people did ironically... mfw it turned out they were 100% seriously thinking it was cool to dab and that they were unironically swaglords for doing it.

Attached: 1518749913960.jpg (518x621, 51K)

We need to get rock & metal back into the mainstream, lads.

Nice bait merkel. I don't see how some nigger mumbling over a mic can be considered music but ok.

(((Why))) indeed

THIS,
post some good rock and metal

As well as the yellow-skin Asian races.

This shit is why i am not going to breed.
I refuse to put a child in this world just so it can be influenced by niggertier trash "music" and in case of a daughter be raped while loving it afterwards.
Wake me up when Sinatra or the 80's return

Attached: 1500458352343.png (800x375, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nVXboathW74
implying this isn't the pinnacle of music production

Millennials consider this heroin addict untalented fag to be a role model. Rest in hell bitch

Attached: nintchdbpict000367226805.jpg (640x960, 60K)

Wait what people dab unironically?

Look at our friend big shaq, star of the mans not hot video. Albeit the fact that it was a good meme the music for music sake is exactly whats wrong with music these days. It neither sounds good nor has good lyrics...

Just pushing rock isn't going to do it because there is no message behind it, mostly good songs about nothing
Nigger music has an underlying message woven into it, be degenerate it's fun and they aren't wrong, they just leave out the part where you are dying of AIDS or some other fucked up shit. But hey that's those people it won't happen to us right? We make good degenerate decisions.

>listening to terrestrial radio
Radio stations are giant marketing and brain washing machines.
They play the same shit in succession around the clock and an drones listen to it around the clock.
Top 40 radio is pushing rap because rap has and always will be a form of Jewish psyops over not just black youths but white and other youths as well.
I grew up during the transition of rap being a positive genre about expression into a genre about sex, cop killing, partying, and other degeneracy. It's literally auditory poison for the mind.
Radio stations in the US/Canada/UK/Straya get paid millions to promote this garbage over other genres of music.

Just seeing that head makes me want to bash it in.

>Listening to (((mainstream music)))
You brought this on yourself.

Only for niggers

Radios play what is popular dumbass

>Only for niggers

What do you call fucking whores whom you wish were smeared over the pavement?

Whipe on vacation last year i was on my laptop all day, radio on in the background, in the ~9 hours that i sat there i have heard shape of you SEVEN FUCKING TIMES

nice meme flag.
it's not my taste as well but obviously they hit it with the target group. nobody is forcing this shit on people to listen.
you ever heard of swing and soul and jazz and blues? stop thinking that all this new shit is general black music.
and if you like to have better music on the radio make it yourself. get creative and instead of just complaining on the internet, create something and reach your goal constructively. but this is to much for you faggots.

wiggers stopped getting their asses kicked in high school

POPULAR WITH WHOM?

Fucking niggers make up like 10% of the pop

Exactly. I put up with the music people I know listen to but it's literal trash. Most modern music is just some nigger/wigger with brain damage mumbling about xanax and fucking hoes over a slow and depressing beat.

Your reddit is showing newfag

Attached: 1521418756292.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Nobody that’s actually white watches anime

Hey I have been watching dragon Ball super

so ed sheeran is black now? bruno mars is black now? get real man

>reddit faggots
Do I need to post the picture again

Didn't he take fentanyl and die?

It's the Jews.

Jazz is good nigger music

This is why.

Attached: 1341890701772.png (640x486, 490K)

How Ed Sheeran is popular is beyond me that one confused me from the start

Ed Sheeran is overplayed trash music

considering the fact that nobody is seeing you as a role model, it seems you are the talentless faggot

this is black nigger music even if it's a white guy singing it

Popular with the wasted drugged up generation of teens. Most kids in high school right now are hopped up on antidepressants and adderall. You need to be to listen to this soulless garbage.

But you're a 56% kinda guy
prove me wrong

Solutions?

kek

yeah i get it but your personal taste is not the point of reference for success in the int music business.

I tried to see what was 'hip' a few years ago and loaded top 10 or w/e on Spotify and it was really surreal. It was just nigger beats.

It's all part of the (((programming))). They tell you what's popular and what sells.

Same thing with John Legend, Meghan Trainor etc. Ed is the token white guy in a business full of niggers and their jew overlords. The industry is FULL of jews.

Nice ad hominem tho

Attached: 1514808341236m.jpg (1024x417, 43K)

>most kids in high school are hooked up on antidepressants and adderall
God I'm scared for the future, it really makes me want to homeschool my children

Attached: IMG_9461.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>disparages nigger music, then uses nigger terms to describe shit
uh....

I was just thinking this, especially after a few britpop hits came onto a local radio station I listen to.
Modern mainstream music is ALL aimed at women. Modern TV is specifically aimed at women.
Nothing is sacred.

must be a thot

Why wouldn't you use nigger terms to describe niggers? You retarded son?

Its not that Ed Sheerans music is inherently bad but it is overplayed AS FUCK, seven fucking times in a couple of hours are you fucking serious

>cocaine needles
>jewish water
>rape plate

Lmao

Attached: laughing-chimp.png (500x500, 288K)

reddit.com/

radios force what is popular

There's a lot of white artists.
They are not promoted though, they are suppressed, even though the music is absolutely awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=WQaH3lh-CA4

What's really sad is they are probably the most rabid lefties and promote diversity every chance they get, not knowing what's really going on.

Attached: sadness.jpg (600x375, 46K)

Anime is for pedophiles

He only got those tattoos bc his brain was subdued from opiate abuse

Why did you chose to create a life that has to deal with this shit?

Idk if there is one at this point. If people don't get their hands on their daily jew pill they go crazy (kind of reminds me of soma from brave new world)

But I can guarantee you most people in high school who ended up addicted to drugs were given something like adderall when they were kids. It's literally an amphetamine, they should mention to parents the pill they give their kids is basically speed.

ya gotta admit tho, it's catchy

Because the show must go on my son. The show must go on. I am glad to be alive despite the chaos in the world an my son(s) will be too. We need to continue the white race through the good times and the bad, and the fucking terrible as well.

Nice, another candidate for my series on the faces of fetal alcohol syndrome.
No, it is the agenda of the people who pay to produce it, pay actors to perform it, and pay radio stations to play it. It is about destroying local culture by giving the same music to everyone everywhere. Global culture. And making it about thots and niggers and niggerthots is just sadism.

Simple. About the time Obama got into his 3rd year of the presidency, the whole SJW/PC crap began to roll out, along with the fag agenda. And all of hollywood and music got in line. Those writers who wrote those great hits we all love from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, have still been making hits. The only difference is that we never get to hear them. The good music is not getting any air time. Instead the radio stations only promote the fag music. Its why no matter what genre your into, at this point, it all sounds the same. Pop music nowadadys is all nigger R&B or rap, rap is just niggers mumbling like always, rock is now basically ed sheeran type songs, and even country is now becoming some type of fusion between disco, rap, and normal country. It all is fag music. The only good music nowadays comes from classic channels. Hollywood and the music industry are trying to push the faggot agenda to its limit. People are sick of it and miss real music. Nobody wants to hear a bunch of niggers mumbling and fags whining.

Attached: 1509022620584.jpg (1400x1446, 192K)

And let (((them))) miss out on a chance to promote degeneracy? Hell nah. That’s why most music is a 30 second rap about degeneracy then a catchy chorus about degeneracy that the kids can chant along to prove how cool they are for knowing nigger music.

Meghan traitor is thick

#notAll

Attached: 1513718033172.jpg (1276x1920, 700K)

It doesn’t have to go on

fuck off kike

Kill yourself you degenerate, simple minded pedophile. Nothing rots the mind more than that perverted, infantile garbage

they already do. Most of the aritsts are fags and the music sounds like something straight from a faggot orgy

This.
Use English you daffy cunts.

Radio is controlled by jews and that type of music is cheap to make. The "artists" behind it are also dumb and willing to sign all their rights away.
In short: jews.

Black music emphasizes rhythm and percussion, white music emphasizes melody and chord progression. This probably sounds weird, but I work in music, I've written more than a thousand songs, some of which get played on the radio, and this is just the way it is. Listen to this -

youtube.com/watch?v=yKLxFmnYO_I

This is rhythmic, percussive music. It is the way blacks have always made music, and it is the music that they make today. It is something ingrained into them - the rhythm is part of their soul. Even though they are singing, the emphasis is clearly on the rhythm. When you hear percussive music today - rap, pop - it is their influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Prc4IGsGZQ

This is Greensleeves. It is a very famous English folk song from the 16th century. The emphasis is on the melody and chord progression. If you go through the entire history of European music, you will find music that places emphasis on the melody. Even today, when whites make rhythmic hip hop and pop music, they place the emphasis less on the rhythm and more on the melody.

Listen to blues music. Every single song is the exact same. They have the same melody, the same chord progression. That's because it is about the rhythm and percussion. When whites began playing blues music, they sped it up and began experimenting with the melodies and chord progressions. The melody became more important than the rhythm, and it became an entirely new kinds of music - rock and pop.

When you hear pop music today with heavy drums and an emphasis on rhythm, even when it's sung by a white person, it is black music. It is meant to appeal to black people. Melody is the soul of white people. Rhythm is the soul of black people.