Why can't i stop thinking about this faggot? im 38 and an oldfag...

why can't i stop thinking about this faggot? im 38 and an oldfag. i was around when "an hero" first became a thing and i lived through that rash of myspace suicides (oldfags know what im talkin about.)

when i was an edgy kid i thought that shit was funny. when i first saw the shuaiby videos i didnt even really care. i was just like "oh, r9k? makes sense." but soon after, weird shit started happening to me.

i'll be randomly doing whatever and suddenly forget where i am like "how did i get here? what was i doing?" and earlier today i was at work just going about my day and suddenly started crying like a bitch and then my sides went into orbit and then crying again. had to hide so my coworkers wouldnt see.

is it possible to get PTSD from an internet video? can that happen? and why would it happen over this stupid durka from r9k who i dont even give a shit sbout?

im not soft. i can eat a hotpocket while watching mexi cartel chainsaw vids and bestgore shit like the dagestan massacre, etc. and not only that but ive actually seen people get shot irl and ive seen them die

so why is this one sticking with me so much? is it that playful, nonchalant wave at the camera? "peace out faggots. i'm OUT of this shitshow lol" is it the 56% of his face getting stuck to the ceiling? i dont get it. whats wrong with me? ive got this weird existential dread feel like nothing is ever gonna be normal again. does anybody know that feel?

inb4 Sup Forums isnt your blog
inb4 tits or gtfo
inb4 lmfao emo faggot
inb4 soy
etc etc etc

Attached: 1521218399559.png (914x984, 378K)

Probably because he was a channer, just like you, and that share sense of identity/belonging makes you judge it from a different light

you wasted your life for what? A fucking commercial.

You are probably a social autist just like that guy and you feel close to his story.

kys and upload a video for us.

>share sense of identity/belonging
but i unironically hate you all you fags. i only keep coming back cause im a socially retarded autist and im addicted

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

See? I knew you were an autist

47 yo here. It is sad but i don't give a fuck. I have my family to worry about. Suicide is a constant and always has been.
Next.

>I knew you were an autist
brilliant deduction dipshit. im on Sup Forums arent i? wtf else would i be?

Attached: images-1.png (211x239, 3K)

nice blog nigger. Now fuck off back to rebbit or show us how you turn yourself into a brainlet.

Attached: 10 outa 10 brainlet cosplay.jpg (1407x425, 77K)

For me, the part that stayed with me was how he doubted a lot pulling the trigger, then just went with it because he had an audience. You bet your ass if he was alone he wouldn't have done it. I relate 2bh.

i deserve this. i know its a self indulgent emo blog shitpost
fuck youre right! i didnt even hone in on that aspect

Very interesting comment also sorry about the uber numbers you just missed.

It's only sad because he was a fellow weeb, but then you check his MAL and see his taste, then you start justifying his death.

Attached: 62766076-033D-49CE-BFC8-9BB7A680CEB8.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

You best start believing in depression stories

>you’re in one

you should consider suicide too probably

Depression is real
You have developed empathy
you are human after all

You want to fap to it, but you feel it’s inappropriate. Just do it. Do it for Sup Forums. You’ll feel better. This is why you can’t stop thinking about it.

Sup Forums isnt your blog
tits or gtfo
lmfao emo faggot
soy
etc etc etc sage

I-I love you...

Attached: memebear.png (332x450, 170K)

if any of that were true you wouldn't be so bothered by the latest an hero

Attached: 1511117619954.jpg (180x169, 5K)

You should kill yourself because you're a faggot, an hero is sleeping now.

goes around comes around

He's been in my mind too, I just wrote a poem for him.
I watched you kill yourself.
I didn't know you at all.
You were live streaming in front of a blue tarp.
You flourished your gun, and waved goodbye.
All one can say is goodbye, I hope you find peace.

Rip Kel tec kid