Who's the wisest man in history?

Who's the wisest man in history?

Attached: Socrates_Louvre.jpg (600x800, 154K)

Hitler

/thread

Attached: 1506832004089.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

Prove me wrong faggots

Attached: beatle juice who me.png (553x486, 476K)

Goebbels

Someone that the world today has no record ever existed.

Wisdom is implied knowledge as opposed to brute intelligence, ergo your question can neither be quantified nor conclusive- hence, it must be subjective.

That said, Socrates would be a good candidate, as would Antisthenes.

the guy who lived in a barrel and told Alexander the great to fuck off of his sunshine

Why not Plato instead of Socrates ?

Diogenes

Donald JUST Trump

Jesus

Plato, for all his intellect, was still an aristocrat at heart, and it led to several flaws in his reasoning on both political structure and human nature. I discounted him as a candidate because he failed to reflect on these flaws when they were pointed out to him, which is one of the core tenets of wisdom.

It is not to say of course that wisdom is flawless or that philosophers must be infallible, but this is sufficient enough to discount him from my list, even though I enjoyed his works.

The criteria set are not really measurable. Maybe Feynmann, Tesla or Mark Twain would qualify, unless you will add more data to question we'll never know

Nigger

there is no alternative

Attached: stepfather.jpg (687x456, 52K)

fictional character, doesn't count.

How dare you.

Lao Tzu

It's easy.

You just let the truth come out.

Good call, in my top 5.

Diogenes

Either Ludwig Wittgenstein or Gottlob Frege. Probably Frege though since he pretty much invented modern logic and semantics

Double doubles says

DIogenes is the winner

The Buddha.
Essentially answered the questions to nihilism thousands of years before the Western world had ever come to grips with it.

If you take interest in it don't listen to that one Buddhafag who spams his conspiracy shit on Sup Forums every day though because that guy is retarded.