Dragon Ball Super

Ultra Instinct gives the writers a chance to make the non-Saiyans relevant again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZQptGFX_Mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah so did Kaioken and look what happened.

Kaioken is also incredible stressful for your body. So humans etc. can't handle it anyways.

Hope you're ready for that poor excuse with UI too.

Let's not forget Old Kai's potential unlock.

I can see that happen but UI doesn't seem to strain Goku at all. If anything it revitalizes him.

>6 Days untill Caulifla appears in the manga

How shitty will these threads get?

Just like training with whis.
Just like the namekian book of legends.

Fuck off.

Just saying that there is a chance. Knowing Toriyama he won't do it anyways.

If they wanted any one other than goku to do shit they would have

and ultra-instinct is so difficult to obtain and master GODS are shocked that goku did it. even beerus, who knows goku and his abilities.

forget ever seeing anyone besides a saiyan or a boss-tier enemy like jiren ever using it.

idk which super thread to stick too baka

He tanked a fucking Genki Dama to get it.

That wasn't the only factor, it could have happened with any Ki blast desu.

UI causes the user to be in intense heat. It's probably a kaiokenx50 with less consequences.

Ultra instinct doesn't make you strong though. It just lets you dodge stuff and hit more accurately. Just because you slap someone with 100% accuracy doesn't mean you can win.

It's the same reason Jiren didn't even feel any of UI Goku's attacks.

Theoretically they can learn it, bu they don't have the means to and it's too OP. They will never get this. They can be relevant by fighting opponents of similar level, that's all. Goku and Vegeta fight the big guys.

>Ultra instinct doesn't make you strong though.
It does. Goku shook the world of void with his ki by awakening too, and his attacks were getting stronger, same for his speed.

>Makes him go in literal overheat

Yeah, nothing

They had that chance when they introduced God ki. They literally could have had all of the Z fighters train for God ki and fuck power levels in a good, cohesive way, that logically and smoothly gives everyone an arbitrary power boost to that "next level."

What did they do?

Made God ki a holding hands Saiyan-only (tm) transformation that widened the gap even more and just made the entire show nonsensical when characters like 17 get on that God level by fighting poachers.

People have been upset at how fucked up power levels got in Super.
But it gave opportunities for characters like Roshi to shine and it makes the outcome of the tournament less obvious. I would care if the powerlevels and increases were more consistent if Z did a good job to begin with

2 Arc's later everyone with ultra instinct(even yamcha) and goku ultra instinct super sayan blanco

and it took serious trauma and his best friend exploding in order for him to achieve Super Saiyan the first time... now everyone can do it. Same thing will happen to UI

I just realised that Roshi could've atleast taught Krillin his super buff transformation or something.

He tossed Dyspo and Toppo aside like they were nothing. Toppo was SSB-tier.

Jiren has a ki wall that blocks weaklings from reaching him (it blocked base Goku kamehameha for instance)
UI Goku wouldn't even be trading blows with him if UI didn't provide a power increase.

Yes, but they won't use it.
Just like god Ki was another chance, but they made it saiyan exclusive.

I honestly doubt even vegeta will manage UI.

>UI causes the user to be in intense heat.
Fucking LEWD.

Max Mode slows down the user, it's akin to Ultra SSJ.

Krillin did have that 'no ego zone' with ki control tho...

>Max Mode slows down the user
It did in Dragon Ball, they pretty much ignored that weakness in Super, that's why roshi fighting is so boring now, he just hulks out and atatatatatas.

>Gods have a hard time getting it
>This guy thinks that jokes like Tien, Krillin, and Yamcha will get UI
Saying that isn't Saiyan-exclusive was a good move, but they're never going to do anything with that.

I guess that leaves 17 and no one else non-saiyan. Maybe pickle?

Gohan will unlock Mystic Ultra Instinct.

I think Jiren might already have it
The only other guys I can see getting it are Frieza, Vegeta, and Hit, although I don't see Hit coming back often enough for him to actually get it

Remember O MY BOW?
Well, more or less.

>O MY BOW?
The edits were great tho

Well Frieza certainly seemed very interested in UI after seeing it. Everyone else was shocked, but he saw the possibilities.

why cant you just wish for Ultra instinct with the dragonballs?

>Hit
Kek, no.

Why wish for that when you can wish for panties or some super rare mineral?

It was mostly shitposting about how the fuck the arrow could pierce a god.

Can I defeat Jiren?

You can do everything you want user, believe in me! Believe in the Bananilla who believes in you!

Don't believe that retard. You can't do a goddamn thing.

>Technique that any character can get
>Goku gets it before any of his friends
>Doesn't share it with anyone
It's going to end up like Kaioken and Instant Transmission.

yeah, not gonna happen though, even though i really want Yamcha Tien and Krillian to be relevant

Instant transmission staying with Goku was good. It's already bad enough that half the cast goes around spamming the move that is supposed to be Goku's signature.

Goku's signature is learning everyone's techniques and bogarting all the good ones.

SUGOI SUGOI

Is Android 18 the best girl of Dragon Ball?

Got a leak of it, here is how Vegeta reacts to the new Saiyans in the anime

fuck off triptard

probably wont show up yet.

>Alien 18

Ayyyyylmao

Except it doesn't because it's supposed to be an almost impossible technique to obtain for a mortal. Don't be surprised if even Vegeta doesn't end up getting it.

Kaioken wouldn't have made humans relevant. They're straight up weaker than the Saiyan characters and even if they managed to get like Kaioken x50, it would just be equivalent to Super Saiyan 1 which was already outdated by mid-Cell with the addition of Mastered SS1 and Super Vegeta. Weak human + Super Saiyan 1 strength = still irrelevant.

Android ayyteen

>be weapon of the gods
>be used by the gods
>be used against a god
>work
>wow holy shit toyofags are you serious?
Literally the worst cherry pick ive ever seen. Hell, its not even a full pick, more like a cherry pull

lol

When was the last time they showed blood in DB?

One things that really bothers me about the Tournament is that there should have been more truly evil bad guys in the other universes like Frieza, having to fight along side their "good boy" counter parts, and the tension that comes with it.

How would you defeat Son Goku?

last episode.

I was going to say kidnap his wife and make hostage demands, but honestly that probably wouldn't work on him either.

Do you love Quitela

At some point between this scene and the present episode.

There is a shit ton of wasted potential altogether.

I never watched the Gods fight, how do they compare in power? Is Beerus best I assume?

Will we see her, or not until the actual tournament?

Maybe kinda sorta

Reminder:

youtu.be/VZQptGFX_Mk
youtu.be/VZQptGFX_Mk
youtu.be/VZQptGFX_Mk

The last ones standing were beerus and the rat. The clown was playing dead the entire fight so he took no damage at all so if the fight had continue he would have just gank whoever won between beerus and the rat.

She should look more like this imo

Use the SBD on him.

I like him.

Why arn't all the other universes running off and grabbing a shitload of Potarra earrings and throwing them into the ring?

Universe 2 tried and messed up. U 3, 4 and 11 thing they won't need them.

Ahh ok, so we have no idea how strong clown is?

Special Beam Dannon?

Dokkan just announced the new Kefla card...and just like UI Goku she doesn’t have an awakening yet.

So she’s likely getting a new transformation/won’t be knocked out next week.

Yeah, the only problem there is that the panel itself lacked impact and dynamism. I really don't get why a god using a bow was such a huge issue.

5days amigo.

She's supposed to power up next week itself, although it'll be useless according to another summary.

She'll probably end as super saiyan 3. Probably gonna defuse from power consumption.

She's getting Legendary SS3 next week you idiot. After which she will promptly defuse do to the strain and get eliminated

There’s no way in hell Bandai would miss out on the opportunity to make money off of a separate SS3 Kefla. I can’t recall a character ever jumping transformations like that from awakening in Dokkan. What this means for Kefla in the show I have no idea.

18 is worst girl

He and Beerus are about the only ones who have a personality.

18 was one of the few female villains (human looking) done right, in any show.

If any of you retards actually played Dokkan you know exactly what they’re going for here. That SS Kefla is the Potara category leader. SS3 or whatever transformation Kefla will be a different card under a different type that’ll be optimal under that team since the Potara category is lacking in units outside of the Vegito’s.

Said no one ever.

Her and 17 being shit is the reason Toriyama had to create Cell.

Then you need to watch more shows other than just entry level.

Meh, maybe it's just the lingering childhood feelings towards them

>tfw I actually get this

So what are we talking, +200% hp, atk, def and +4 ki?

When are they going to make CHADhan the main character? that's what the nips want apparently

>Editors are the reason Toriyama had to create Cell.
Fixed that for you. Cell is complete shit too although still preferable to the jobdroids.

Holy hsit
im spending a few 100s on this shit

The entire Cell arc was changed and rewritten several times.

When the OG villains were still 20 and 19