Shingeki no Kyojin

Do you think Reiner will transform? will they give us more homoerotic titan fight with Titan Reiner vs Titan Eren? Will CT fell just on Gabi?

Wow can't believe the main female lead looks this cute now!

ENDGAME RIGHT HERE, MARLEYANS

Wow, she is perfect.

waif for laif.

Dress up with the Genki

i just hope annie is okay

She's going to live user

i hope you're right

I just hope that in the end there will be justice done to murderers like Galliard, Pieck and especially Reiner but also Zeke and Anni too since everyone of them knew what they are doing and that they are killing humans.

I just hope Isayama won't go with stupid understanding route for them to let them survive on the good guys side woth some stupid excuse.

Daily reminder that Attack on Titan is basically MuvLuv--

I believe in her.

She's dead. If she isn't, Mikasa will kill her. The parallels are set.

>R-Reiner...yame...

She's alive.

We know, Eren.

Is that Nance from stranger things? Her and Mikasa do have a striking resemblance.

Fuck off satan

Mother of jesus

Yes! this confirms Mikasa is best girl.

RE alliance imminent.

As long Eren will eat Reiner out with his two buddies at the end of it.

>RE alliance
Yes, Reiner is going down Eren's throat after Eren kills all the cadets, thus they will be allyed.

How exactly does Eren expect to get out of there? Yes, he's prevented Reiner from transforming or leaving, but if he tries to do those things himself Reiner will just attack him. Then he'd be facing all of Marley, Reiner, and the Warhammer with no backup.

whoa

Megalomania.

Next chapter can't come soon enough

How can Annie/Historia ever compete? LIteral blonde irrelevant whos trying to compete with a goddess. Mikasa knew she would win Eren from the start, it's why she was so calm.

She will be such an amazing aunt!

She's the mother you retard.

Annie´s father will cry along with grandpa Yaeger thanks to these brothers grim reminding everyone.

Friendly reminder that Mikasa has been cucked by virtually every relevant blonde in the 104th.

is that even reiner

>Implying the monkey will not get the same coin.
You don't actually think Eren gives a shit about him, do you?

Mikasa looks like a 50 year old after the time skip. She lost the Eren bowl.

And an old midget.

She is Mikasa´s grandmother.

Colts a dead man isn't he?

Gas yourself, landwhale.

>I die to show how bad SL is and transform Falco in rageturd 2.

>Falco in rageturd 2
To gain the RT you have to be born a lunatic psychopath.

Don´t be such a son of Kuchel

So guy Let's discuss what everyone missions are in Marley:
My predictions
>Eren
Make contact with Reiner to threaten him to do something or at least not interfere and telling him if he doesn't comply SL will make someone eat Annie and inherit her power.
>The trapdoor guy (Armin)
His mission is already accomplished I think he will meet Zeke afterwards if Zeke is cooperating with the SL.
>Hellos (Levi)
His role is kidnapping or swift killing Willy when shtf

Also what do you guys think is awaiting Proky and Peick in the hole?
sorry for bad English

The trapdoor guy is Connie>

So is the next chapter a double?

Janbo's wife?

Would anyone like to exchange emails to chat and be friends?

Not even dubs will make me do that.

Taking good care of the little husband

Depending on how the Founding Titan ability works it might be more dangerous for him to transform rather than stay in human form.

Can anyone already guess why Eren's injuries haven't healed?

Because they've already healed

See and don't ever ask again

AM is endgame?

I can't wait for ERfujos to get BTFO.

Same here. But if she doesn't appear soon, she'll most likely get Ymir'd in the next Paradis flashbacks.
It doesn't matter anymore. Mikasa always knew she was cucked for life. Thanks Shartmong.

can anyone answer I ask because at the end of Chapter 99 it says there will be a special one-hundred-to-one special exhibition to celebrate.

We'll have two chapters in devember bevause new year. Chapter 100 might have some extra pages.

>special exhibitio
Mmm... I don't think so. BSM mangakas might draw tribute illustrations, we don't really know user.

Whos this girly dude?

EH is canon

That isn't Mikasa you dumb fucking cuck.

>No scar

well isayama did say she was supposed to be the poster girl, but manlet took that role and mikasa is still nothing but looks

I want to drink the water.

That is way too fucking small for five people.

Much better when it's just one MAN and yourself. Which MAN would you like to bathe with in the MAN spa?

Eren, probably, because he just flat out wouldn't give a shit and would leave me alone.

Would you like to be left alone?

Without a doubt.

Anyone?

Holy shit. Cuckasa really aged like milk.

Mikasa only needs to be looks, her personality is cute enough, she's bad ass enough. Her looks make her to die for.

>mikasa
>looks
t.animeonlyshitter

>what is the first post in the thread

Cute. Cute!

An effeminate guy

*YH

YH was never going to be canon, filthy dumblrite.

what are those men doing?

Cutest crutches.

Men?

Pieck is very cute, that's true.

>pedo spamming because no one likes him