ITT: God-tier villains

ITT: God-tier villains

Blackbeard is pretty good too

so good that people think he's the hero instead of the guy messing up the hero's accomplishments

literally this

Can you really consider him as a "villain"? He's nothing more than an illusion that doesn't actually have a will of its own.

back to JoJO, brainLet!!

gb 2 orally pleasuring the Godhand, Griffith

It's not like your grammar and punctuation are being very persuasive, Mr newfag.

I always viewed him as an anti-hero given the outcome of his attacks.

>implying Falconia won't be a complete dystopia when Guts returns from the island
>implying everyone who interacted with or were lead by Griffith aren't going straight to the hell for people who interact with demons
>implying interfering the man who orchestated all of this is the good guy and that Guts is the villain who is "messing up all of his accomplishments".

he can't be a villain

he doesn't even exist

literally the anti-christ

He carried the entire manga by himself.

Huge potential to be one of the best anime villains ever

Old Men

WARNING. WARNING.

>God-tier villains

>OY GEVALT DA GOYIM KNOW

He wasn't real

that's one of the reasons he was so great

debatable

Except really if you think about it, Griffith is the antichrist. In popular conception of the antichrist, he is a man who becomes beloved world wide, fooling everyone to his real intentions.

Who does that sound more like?

Well more than just an illusion. Those people did get beaned in the head by him even if he teeechnically isn't real.

Also he was real enough to get scared by those suicidal guys.

>"villains"

Tfw he was actually right

Can't be defeated if you're not real

Dewey is literally a caricature of the MIC crossed with awkward traditionalism, pedophilia, and apocalypticism.
tfw brainletlets think he was right

Soros-kun is just misunderstood, he's trying to unite the world to defend us against a greater evil.

>Dewey is literally a caricature of the MIC crossed with awkward traditionalism, pedophilia, and apocalypticism.
And the sequel still decided to make him right, it's not a matter of the audience being brainlets, is fucking AO being made by brainlets that also hated the original and all it's characters. I will never not be mad

this

The sequel doesn't make him right though.
It's a bit difficult to say, but its something about there being more important things than universal order.
Also something about colonialism.
It's poorly executed, but it doesn't imply what you think it implies.

>suicidal guys
You mean the ghosts? That's obvious, they are on the same level of tangibility as him, and they have literally zero reason to be affected by what is nothing more than the representation of collective hysteria. They are both suicidal, have zero ties to society, and are beyond earthly needs since they're dead anyway.

I wasn't debating the why. Just simply saying that for something that isn't real, he sure reacted in a real way.

>I know, let's make the omnicidal pedophile 100% right

What exactly did Bones meme by this?
He is a stellar standalone villain though.

>sucks whitebeard's dick to get powers

i can't WAIT for more blackbeard. i seriously think he'll be good

Absolute God tier

Do you think he knew the bat?

>villain

t. griffith

how tf he went from black hair to white hair lol

That was the first chapter.
His hair remained the same the rest of the series.