1kg of meat for 1.5 USD

>1kg of meat for 1.5 USD
>cheap rent
>free healthcare
>free education
Why haven't you moved to a shithole yet Sup Forums?

Life is calmer around here.
Who would want to live in 2018 murrica with all their insanity?

Attached: 20180320_124813.jpg (2160x2160, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalinnovationindex.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

""meat"" that even chinks don't want

enjoy dying from cholesterol

W-what are those user?

Are those chicken hearts? Those are really fucking chewy.

Please. Even our EBT nigggers only eat luxury cuts.

eastern europe is still poor and hungry, that's the truth

but at least they can eat enough calories now no matter what and they think they are KANGZ who made it LOLLOLOL

it's offal

>making 1.5 usd per month
I’m polish too. Anytime I visit I feel like I’m a millionaire

it's dog food

your government sucks, you're still very poor, stop being stupid nazis and go back to democracy

Its awful.

T. Hamboiga-cultist

Price wise polish food is very similar to us. I went to poland hoping to buy cheap ass food and stuff my fridge, but really only thing considerably cheaper were sweets and chocolate. At least I bought a bag of osciepki because you cant get good ones here

Uma delicia

>1kg of meat for 1.5 USD
>cheap rent
>free healthcare
>free education

the fact that the rent and the food is cheap also implies that the healthcare and the education isn't very good

I love chopping up chicken heart into tiny pieces, panfrying it in butter and then serving it on rice. Yum.

When I lived in Montreal, I used to eat a lot of horse meat. Tastes similar to venison, lean as fuck and cheaper than pork.

Attached: horse meat.jpg (300x212, 35K)

I don't know if this dude know he is autistic

They sell canned dog in the Philippines. You would love it.

what are the income taxes and whats the vat of your country?

(i could look that up myself, but lets keep the thread going lol)

5 for $25:
1) 2 lbs bacon
2) 2 lbs sausage
3) 2 lbs ham slices
4) 8 lbs chicken
5) 1 lb ground beef or a steak

Rent: 2br house $450/mo

rural oklahoma = zero chimpouts, mostly gun-toting white christians

thanks, OP, but i'm cool

How is it?

Attached: seal meat.jpg (800x600, 150K)

Is it hard to get a job in Poland if you don't have an education and don't know the language?

Well, in Sweden they are 'free', you tell me what that means then

Attached: AngerAtRussianJudge.jpg (476x600, 78K)

>this animal again

Krzysztof Szufla threrad?

Attached: ks.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Usually if something is free it means they get something else of yours.

>and the education isn't very good
It's not prestigious in various rankings, but other than that it's decent I would say. I feel like in Eastern Europe people are still, although less and less, educated to gain general knowledge, about history, literature etc.

in sweden, food and rent is expensive

that's why the swedish healthcare is very good, because the PPP per capita is much higher. The average swede can be taxed more to pay more for better healthcare.

Basic economics

Niggers love offal in Africa.

Learn polish or fuck off.

Attached: 20180320_132737.jpg (2160x2160, 1.94M)

>Life is calmer around here.
Life is calm until a stronger and richer country decides your fate dude. Shitholes have good sides but also bad sides, namely that they're weak and pushovers

too bloody cold sport

Hey polesbro,can I pass in Poland or will I be categorised as a shitskin?I'm not Italian though

Attached: IMG_20180319_063739.jpg (1920x2560, 1.06M)

Hearts are good, but you are supposed to clean them first ffs. Cut the excess hard fat and flush the remaining blood.
Put some work into your food.

Fuck you.

that looks pretty gross. Are those pig hearts?

I live in rural maine. I Already get all that plus better food.

Attached: 6036020168_d40a3c118b_b.jpg (1024x680, 397K)

Most of America itself is rural, but most of the population is in urban hellscapes. You don't need another country, you need another city. Preferably one with less than 1k people.

Attached: 24753489730.jpg (634x411, 71K)

Our healthcare is one of the worst in the world. You never get taken seriously, you just get sent home with some painkillers.

quality meat in america can be had for $1/lb (like chicken thighs). the great thing is if you want to spend more money, you can get almost any fresh meat you want

Attached: chickenthighs.jpg (900x591, 279K)

nobody wants your boiled organ meat.

Hearts. But the size seems off. Way, way too small for cow. Looks too small for pig, but I am less familiar with pig organs. And it looks too big for chicken. Could it be turky?

It can be some nice meat. Very tough, though.

Ah yes, the wild Maine coon cat, a regional delicacy to be sure.

Oh come on, don't you want to give up quality food for slop in a pot?

Attached: 3726857268.jpg (520x350, 191K)

Maine Coons are adorable. 10/10 cats for cold climates.

Attached: maine-coon-01-119076985-600x497.jpg (600x497, 36K)

that's utter bullshit, look at the statistics instead of believing your whiny friends

we could have better healthcare thou, but no one wants to pay so that Cletus can get instant service every time his dumb enough to put a golf ball up his ass or manages to break his arm for the third time.

can i find a gf there or am i going to be considered a beta westerner compared to black eyed pollacks

utterly disgusting

Attached: 1330472383950.jpg (453x604, 70K)

Fuck if I know. I only eat luxury cuts. Except for BBQ Brisket and ribs which are sort of luxury cuts here.

I don't give a fuck about corrupt statistics. I know from first hand experience and I have friends who have been treated like utter garbage by the healthcare system. People with cancer who gets sent home, people who have to wait so long for medicine that they die, people who get immigrant doctors who can't even speak swedish and so on. Our system is a joke.

same + no niggers and jews

chicken hearts

>Life is calmer around here.
>Who would want to live in 2018 murrica with all their insanity?

Who is stupid enough to take advice from a savage that boils meat?

That's pretty tasty actually.
I used to eat chicken hearts all the time.

>tfw you will never live in a Jewish enthostate

Attached: received_10214280755986952.jpg (1000x2083, 288K)

> polish food
that's why

Attached: ZUREK-sour-soup.jpg (300x250, 27K)

Do me a favour and sear those chicken hearts in some vegetable oil. take them out of the pan and fry a few onions in there, deglaze with white wine.
Add stock and a dash of creme and spices (pepper and salt is enough tho) let it simmer for a minute, add the still pink hearts and eat that with something to soak up.

But since youre the keto polish fag who cant cook to safe his life. Just boil the fags add some mystery kurkuma spice and be merry.

>I only eat luxury cuts
You're missing out, man. Slow cookers transform stuff like pork shoulders into fantastic cheap meals.

>Cut onions into quarters, place in bottom of slow cooker
>Sit pork shoulder on top of onions
>Pour in some pineapple juice
>Add some salt, freshly ground black pepper, paprika and cinnamon
>Let it cook on low overnight
Serve it on rice, in a sandwich, whatever.

You dense motherfucker imblying beef stew did anything wrong.

Attached: 1521236338362.jpg (933x750, 105K)

But you still need corporate employment for decent healthcare no?

Sounds like Canada, DESU.

The average Swede can't even read from left to right. Enjoy your precious PPP being funneled off to ensure top notch health care and housing for your ailiinous replacement

ITS NOT TOUGH IF YOU CAN COOK A BIT!
TREAD IT LIKE STEAK, LIKE ANY OTHER MEAT WITHOUT A LOT OF FAT! QUICK SEAR SO ITS STILL PINK AND ITS DELICIOUS!

>boiling meat
you should be shot for the animal that you are

can't you just make spam from those?
like with livers

Fuck off leaf with your Pineapple. I don't want it on my pork and I definitely don't want it on my Pizza.

>i dont care about facts, the only things that matters are my emotions!
you need to be 18 to post here

>what are stews
>what is soup
have fun living to 40

You're going to get gout

Attached: 1521104193714.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

These delusional amerifats who dont know what real meat is and what animals look like.

Are you eating fucking fetuses?

ARE YOU SERIOUS ITS A NORMAL POT FULL OF HEARTS WHAT KINDA TINY PIGS DO YOU HAVE IN SOMALIA?!?!

Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain which breaks down meat. The sugar it brings to the table will also be a great addition to it.

You're a big kike.

Yeah, cause steak is rare around here.
Fucking morons eating shit and calling it beef.

I've never had it, but I wouldn't mind trying balut. It's supposed to be pretty tasty.

Attached: balut3.jpg (410x272, 26K)

It still amazes me why you guys didn’t pick Madagascar as the location though. It would have had much better security and probably better soil/fauna too.

They increased the price of horse mean.

Paradise

Aw, that sucks. Just a few years ago it was like 5 bucks per kilo where pork was 6 or 7.

no it's dog testicles

Strange then that sweden is the second most innovative nation in the entire world, second only to Switzerland

globalinnovationindex.org/

even the locals avoid this shit
imagine the beak and the rest crackling under your teeth and all the feathers sticking between teeth too

Just tastes like egg with a weird texture actually.
Man that fluoride really getting to you eh. I mean you forgot how good cheap cuts are, all you want is breasts, steaks and loin and whatever.
When the real good eating is there where you dont dare to look (aka innards and other cheap cuts)
Also you have some of the worst meat worldwide. Compare an american chicken to a normal one and you know why the french call US chickens "playboy chickens"

why vegetable oil and not butter?

a pressure cooker can produce similar results in like 90 minutes

You say that, but I love crunching into the cartilage on the ends of chicken bones and eating the marrow, for instance.

Chlorine treated chicken? No thanks.

Purchasing Power Parity is not rear dollars. It's a comparison of purchasing power in parity with other nations. You can't "tax the higher PPP".

Trump was referring countries that have pic related when he said "shit holes" not countries like Poland.

Attached: 1346568377138.jpg (2941x1570, 652K)

The bromelain takes a while to work. But yeah, pressure cookers are pretty boss.

Are you kidding? A very large number of us hunt deer regularly. We leave that shit in the gut pile. It aint wasted. I have never seen a gut pile last 24 hours thanks to the racccoons, possums, and buzzards. So when you guys brag about eating that shit you just seem retarded to us. You are eating shit we leave for the fucking buzzards.

Hey Jacub, I planned to go to Poland for college. What's the general consensus of Poles toward Burgers? I'm not a shitskin.

It's because kikes wants to stir shit up

>When the real good eating is there where you dont dare to look (aka innards and other cheap cuts)

That's bullshit. You don't know shit about the US. We eat that stuff too. We have amazing meat. Some of the best cattle in the world. Most of the meat I get comes from local professional ranchers.

>pot full of hearts
>normal
user...

Because you sear at a too high temp for butter, so it burns, you can mix butter and oil to heighten the point of burning it. YOu dont want a nut butter you just want the meat seared and some nice crusty shit on the pan to deglaze.

its like when you make a steak in the pan, you sear it off really hot with a tiny bit of oil, and then take it off the heat, throw in a buttload of butter, herbs and garlic and then you just spoon the melted butter over the steak over and over again until it has the right temp (which is medium rare to rare for me)

>Some of the best cattle in the world
Ehhhh. You do have some high quality stuff, but there's a lot of "meh" quality beef being produced which brings down the average.

Attached: beef_export_11_big.jpg (863x487, 85K)

flavour's never quite the same either, but they're fucking mint when you want things done quick and don't mind it being a bit bland

we used to cook chicken thighs in ours to shred up for my son's meals when we first started introducing him to meat last year

>5 year old detected

I blew someone's mind a while back by cooking a whole chicken in a slow cooker. He went to grab the drumstick and ended up only holding the bone. His eyes LIT UP.

Biblical historical reasons

Its called using the whole animal. In rural areas with dense forests and wild life, sure. People here treat it just like you.

But the amount inner city slaughterhouses and butcherys throw out is mindboggling and ive taken it as my good deed to use a lot of organ meat and mostly unknown cuts in my restaurant, thats all.