youtube.com/watch?v=mHrYGX94cNQ
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1216763-miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid
youtu.be/tYy-AHP8L8U?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=BRaYjZMvmIU
youtube.com/watch?v=inf7l3DzNk8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4tDrakpL7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 2 never.
Is it weird I think a tastefully done sex scene between Tohru and kobayashi would be amazing?

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

I really like those sounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXdSq6Jupyk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef4KKmbsFq4

youtube.com/watch?v=GSCJyXNq5Ss

nice thread op

But I am OP

More like Flop Dragon hahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=mHrYGX94cNQ

@1:34

Did better than LWA and Rakugo at least

Have any of y'all checked out some of Cool Kyoushinja's other stuff? Gave his highschool romcom Ojojojo a look a few days ago and was blown away when there was an actual fucking confession like 14 chapters in.

Ojojojo is nice, the two of them balance each other out quite well. Scanlations are kinda dead though.

>y'all

You're understating how much more manageable it is to make an action sequence very satisfying if it only has to last

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MERCHANDISE KYOANI

Tohru is the only obese anime character I ever liked

It is cute that you think thats good.

Offer suggestions

This does not look obese

Sup Forums clover?

Are chorogons supposed to be that cute

die you fucking buzzfeedfag
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1216763-miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid

Its a fun show

>Not knowing how to use google image search

>not going back there and never coming here again

You must be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums.

That's all just magical aptitude and stored mana.

lol

>Season 2 never.
but why?

Japs have good taste.

>720 episodes of Naruto
Apparently not.

>Japs have good taste.

No, because I need to see a passionate Tohru slip into a restrained frenzy of prodding physical affection and gently bully a flustered, relenting Kobayashi from the living room couch and into her own bedroom.

season
two

That basically does happen later in the manga. Kobayashi is a man at the time. Nothing came of it as Tooru taking off the maid outfit killed his boner.

Kobayashi... is a man?

That was just full-on breeding lust that gets stonewalled by muh maid fetish. I want the feeling of the festival under the fireworks carried into the apartment.

Is this a fucking mindset.jpg for kymfags

>60fps meme
WHAT THE FUCK stop RUINING this shit. Everyone can see past this absolute garbage, this fake 60fps thing needs to die and fast before this gimickry passes on its infectiously terrible idea to other people thinking this is acceptable its notits not

I didn't make the video it was the first link that popped up in hd

She means pic related

Kobayashi is a futa, not a man. when that happens

Trips confirm traps

youtu.be/tYy-AHP8L8U?t=30s

The little dance at :30 in 60fps looks really good.

What is Tohru planning to do with such a small Kobayashi?

Lucoa's true size.

I'll check it out thanks for the rec

I was wondering why we never saw her, that thing looks monstrous.

I want this so badly in Season 2.

Fafnir is obviously smaller but he seems bigger than both Tohru and her dad.

Tohru is barely taller than the trees

SOMEONE SCANALATE IT PLEASEEEEEEE

I mean if action anime spent 95% of the show doing non intensive animation and then blew their load on the last 5% they'd do pretty well too.

That's usually how action anime rolls as well

they generally have to at least pretend to try for most of the show though. Even if they do still prioritize some segments it means they have less time and budget at the end of the day on that 5% compared to a SoL show

more lucoa san

youtube.com/watch?v=BRaYjZMvmIU

>tfw when you will never get to lick Lucoa's homemade chocolate off of her body

World Class Tits
youtube.com/watch?v=inf7l3DzNk8

>60fps
Why? it look stiff as fuck

Vorefags are the worst.

Nigger.

Well it's "not good" so I wanted their opinion. Do you have one, too?

>even the subs are interpolated
This is pure cancer, OP, and you should kill yourself for advocating this stuff.

okay

>You're understating how much more manageable it is to make an action sequence very satisfying if it only has to last

Tohru needs to stop being so suggestive all the time.

Does any one have that one .gif of Tohru taking a fat shit but its really a censor edit her tail popping out of her?

>a 20second "fight" that would have taken no effort or money to make is better then a 20minute fight that would take a full week to make and cost a fuckton
maid dragon normies get the fuck out

Do you mean when she ate her own roasted tail and it grew back?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4tDrakpL7g

It only just fucking now clicked with me that Tohru wants Kobayashi to vore her.

DBS doesn't even have 20 seconds of that seconds. The choreographing and such isn't as good, plus everyone talks too much.

she wants her to eat her piece by piece which is just cannibalism, not vore, which is being swallowed whole

This series had fight scenes?

>get told it's not actually good
>well, what is good?
>nigger, that's not my job
autism at it's finest

really nice.

> he hasn't watched Dragon Maid

That mostly looks cools because it's in 60fps. The 24pfs of the original fight makes it look less spectacular.

She calls herself a man and says she has a mans body during that chapter. She's just so androgynous that the only real physical change was the dick.

Iruru turned her into a guy because she thought man-kobayashi would try to rape Tohru and it would break them apart. Instead, Tohru gets so horny at the thought of Kobayashi being able to impregnate her that she drugs and tries to rape him.

What if he doesn't want to?

i don't think it's lesbian

choose.

A heterosexual, platonic, cohabitation and mutual cooperative child-rearing anime in which one female character explicitly described her relationship to the other in the terms of sexual attraction, has better fight scenes than most action anime.

laughevenharder.jpg

Tooru.

It's going to be Tohru every time

thanks

Lucoa.

Tohru is literally the worst character in the entire show.

why?

> lesbian dragon comedy
To be fair, it didn't feel "lesbian" because Kobayashi is literally a dude, and as a comedy it was mostly unfunny, so it's good that they were compensating with something.

>laughing at people who don't watch shitty anime
I don't get it, are you laughing because he's such a normie that he'd rather not waste his time?

Tohru.