REMEMBER IF WW3 HAPPENS!

WHITE MAN IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE YOUR HONOR THEN YOU HAVE TO:

>Leave the eternal white woman for dead. Dont help them, dont protect them, rob them if they have what you need and dont feel the slightest guilt for them, they were always your biggest enemy, act like it.
>Fuck the draft, fuck your country, fuck your goverment, fuck the west, you are nobody's dog to be sent to the slaughter in some rigged war like your cucked ancestors did when they killed each other
>Be the ultimate survivalist and rub it in everyone's face, hunt down everything in the new world that was against you in the old world.

REMEMBER MGTOW IS THE TRUE PATH FOR THE WHITE MAN

Attached: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (400x493, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=2
christiandatingforfree.com
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the SHTF event lone men will die first.
Communities will survive.

Attached: disgusted.gif (520x245, 68K)

Same as you "y-you will never reproduce if you are MGTOW"

Communities with the eternal white woman will die first

>Fuck the draft

I have a document from 1998 that says I'm unfit for service.
Bring the war, I'm already safe.

I learned how to eat my own poop without throwing up. Thanks MGTOW. #survivalist

Im perfectly fit for service. But I dont give a fuck.

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 25K)

sorry incel but I'm married with two kids so I am going innawoods with my family when the nukes start flying, have fun getting forcibly drafted since you have no life skills to avoid it

Attached: bruh.jpg (474x465, 23K)

What do you think I did with all that free time as a MGTOW? The ones who dont have life skills to avoid are muh family providers.

What a sad faggot to waste digits on such meme flag faggotry. I wont even check you OP, go die in a fire.

>honor
>act like a savage
Animals have no honor, you dog. Ascend your primal urges.

MGTOW is a good thing if you consider casting off the shackles of being married and having to provide for a cunt who doesnt appreciate you at all.

Problem is MGTOW is predicated on all women being nasty cunts and they arent
The issue is that most single women are often horrible cunts and this is why they are single, the good and decent girls accept the offers from guys early in their life and they dont stay single because they dont want to

That nasty cunt who thinks all men are beneath her and thinks its her moral duty to tell you exactly what a horrible person you are for even looking in her way? Well she is single because of that.

"The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters."

-Genghis Mgtow Chad

>be the ultimate survivalist
>have no kids

Attached: tenor.gif (220x347, 38K)

A lone man with survival skills will survive just fine. The ones who will die first are the weak men and single women.

Want to know how i know youve never interacted with a real female beyond social media stalking?

Anyone telling you that it's a bad thing to raise your family is not your friend.

>Be the ultimate survivalist and rub it in everyone's face
I don't think anybody cares about men isolating themselves from normie culture, be it some form of MGTOW or even hikkomoriism. Most people are expendable in the west and only needed as consumers, not workers or producers. Not that it's wrong but nobody cares.

Yes, please do share your knowledge
The GF isnt home right now but i can have her read it later and ill tell you what she thinks

>that's right, white man! join a group that will diminish your numbers even further!

Golly, I wonder who could be behind such a post?

No, because no matter how good your survival skills are, unless you are constantly on the move, you'll be stumbled upon by some community. Woe betide you if they catch you napping. Free lunch.

white women will desert and betray men the first chance they get. They've been conditioned to do so since birth. Like a rabid old dog, they're too far gone at this point and need to be put down.

Losing all hope is the most liberating thing we can do at this point.

Want to know how MGTOW is statistically wrong by default?

remember, change of underwear. you may be able to stretch it to a month but your gonna need a change sometime.

>statistically wrong
statistics is bullshit

Communities will be too busy surviving raider attacks to hunt down some lone man in the wilderness.

Most of the MGTOW can't even hold a conversation with women because they're socially-incapable autists, don't kid yourself. They throw Autism bucks the second they see a LE BASED FEMALE, though.

You wouldnt know what honor is even if it hit your door little faggot.

Not answering the draft is about the only thing you're right about. I'm not fighting to defend multiculturalism, liberal ideas, constitutional revisions and "undocumented citizens". Fuck Western govts. We don't need them, so we shouldn't defend them. Never forget they approved everything that has dragged us into the gutter. Fighting in the govt's military is like siding with the enemy.

Not likely. Raiders are only slightly worse off than loners. You seem to misinterpret the phrase "stumble upon." Might as well make use of the velcro on all the propper gear I know you have and get some name tapes sewn that say "FREE," and "LUNCH."

Everytime its back to females with you. Youll die.

You don't have a gf, meme flag fag. Don't lie to me. No one would ever be infatuated with someone like you. What you don't realize is that women are the most normie of normies. There's generally isn't enough forethought to be the scheming succubi you incels claim. How sad you parade your dubious claims around, 'don't be fooled white man!' when is painfully obvious you've just experienced your first rejection and are projecting so hard. Some of us aren't disgusting slobs and can blend in the the normies. So eat shit meme flag cunt and await your wizard powers.

And these faggots will base their actions around protecting and sacrificing for the eternal white woman. She will jump at their back after she was done with tyrone and muhhamad and they will carry her, until he finds out she chose to jump there so that she can backstab them again. True cucks, dead cucks.

>B-but you will not have a others
True cuck cannot think that woman doesnt have anything to do with it.

If youre just gonna make shit up then im not gonna discuss things with you. No point in it for me

We are all going to die you little shit. You'll die first. I would wager youre a disgusting fat cunt who'll die well before me. And that makes me so incredibly happy. It's not even about women, its about faggots like you who try to make everything an absolute when there are hardly any absolutes in real life. Fuck this board does nothing but make me feel better about myself anymore.

Get into a /sig/ thread, get your shit in order and go to /fit/ you filthy beta.

i'm too old you don't want me. oh my joints.

Attached: ok.jpg (259x194, 14K)

>ultimate survivalist
>have kids to protect and feed

Attached: index.png (211x239, 5K)

Like you have literally anything else to do with your life. I'm not arguing, I'm calling you a beta faggot.

So basically be smarter niggers

>Die
>No kids
>White race dies faster than before

Yeah, nice plan..

Attached: 1518985023397.jpg (700x700, 47K)

MGTOW is da wey!
But to be honest, I would go to war for my country. I don't care for most people in it, but I really think our culture is worth preservating and it is far superior to what will probably be our enemy in the war (lookin at you u fuckin commie dictators)

>survivalist
>genes die due to no offspring
Do you understand basic reading comprehension?

youre making shit up and there is no point in arguing with you, read your own statement again. Its all made up bullshit and taking shots in the dark.
Dont let me get in the way of your trolling faggot

>white race
>your honor

Only one survives. White women made sure of it. And remember whoever chooses safety over freedom gets none.

>born too late to experience traditional marriage where the man is in charge
>born too early to have a robowaifu and artificial womb kids

MGTOW is great and all, fuck (((modern women))) but I still want a family... This will only be fixed if we either take womens rights away or give men reproductive rights by way of surrogacy or artificial wombs.

MGTOW is not anti white or anti family. We are just anti sacrificing ourselves for some dumb roastie who will use the power given to her by feminism to fuck men over. If you want to raise the white birth rate then take women's rights away and restore the patriarchy.

Attached: 1521413016880.jpg (337x324, 32K)

Now you sound like the one who's projecting

How are these two related?

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Ok beta khv, keep fawning over your waifu until you die alone.

You're a degenerate howling in the wind. Probably even a nigger considering the bullshit you spout. You have no honor, are a beast and will be put down like one.

You better survive like fuck once the deathsquads start purging the white society. You will always be alone and then you will die. What a joke.

The white race is dying due to women

This.
MGTOW isn't only about women. Its about going your own way generally. The state is the bigger problem. The state turns these women into naggy bitches.

Can't wait for war, I am too short to join the army so I am safe. Will laugh at home as I drown in unlimited pussy as lanklets die for their Jewish masters lmfao

is it degenerate if i rape a white wymen in a shtf scenario

>give up the only way to continue the white race : white women
>give up your countries and instaead be powerless subsistence farmers

this is obviously retarded and it annoys me to think there might be some people who think that it is a good idea

The welfare state is the reason these bitches get uppity

Pic related is your ancestor on the ground shouting "y-you degenerate, y-you nigger, no honor!" to my ancestor during the medieval apocalypse.

Attached: aeratea.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Honor is a fool's pride.

I wish I'd gone mgtow. I have a bunch go kids now with the same woman(my wife). But life sucks sometimes. Especially if economy gets bad in the future.

>biological dead end
>fails at the most basic survival trait that every single living thing on the planet has in common, from humans to animals, bacteria and plants
>we sis surviving n sheeit
Pro tip: survival isn't about stockpiling guns and canned food. Those are just tools

Nah they deserve it after they cry wolf with the whole #meetoo bullshit

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=2

Attached: 1521339660604.jpg (329x480, 44K)

You don't blame a dog for how he acts, do you? This is the fault of men, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes - theres no reason to maintain a healthy relationship because they will always be looked after by their new man - the state. In fact, they benefit from creating chaos since they will get looked after by the state and take half of their mans shit as well

Artificial wombs are coming soon. If society doesnt collapse that is.

Ok since youre playing this game
Have fun being a cuck for Jamal and raising your wifes son, amerimutt

I wouldnt bother. Its like kissing the feet of the creature that is kissing the feet of everyone else.

MGTOW is pretty lame IDGAF is the way to go though.

Attached: 1445941051964.jpg (779x851, 113K)

How sad these beasts are, it's like they think anyone cares they've given up on becoming productive members of society.

Defeatism is for failures.

Well you could always go full nigger and just rape any woman you see.

>Survival
>Gene survival

Not related dumbfuck

Nice meme flag.

Probably. I care more for order. OP is the one with delusions of honor.

Nice meme flag.

>christiandatingforfree.com
Jesus, I just went for quick search there and the amount of "Christian" single mothers there is astounding, somethings fishy about that

That's degenerate. I want my kid to be from a natural womb and have a white mother that loves him.

>#metoo

You can go and trace their history back maybe even beyond the white feather movement if you ever need reasons to treat the white woman as your worst enemy.

this is western brand of christianity, as in "sin all you want, god forgives"

>"medieval apocalypse"
>contradicts flags

Attached: 1506714055288.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Dont blame me when I kill a dog that bites me. Its how I act. Dont blame me when I kill someone who tries to project guilt to me. Its how I act.

>le meme flag
AKA "you got me"

I'm white, so I don't act like an ape
The whole point of every living being surviving is reproduction strategy. Everything evolved that way. You simply failed at evolution and will go extinct aka won't survive beyond your life span. You failed at basic life, I don't mean this as an insult, but a scientific fact

Thanks
Are you gonna pick up your wifes niglet later today after school?
you know she has a date with Tyrone to go to

Attached: 1517894127571.png (645x729, 77K)

I'm all ears.

All girls that claim to be Christians would not make a good wife but all girls that would make a good wife are Christians

>I consider myself Reformed Baptist. I want a life of living for God by His grace, even if it's hard because of going against the flow of the God-rejecting culture we live in. I dream of someday homeschooling, being a natural health counselor, helping my future husband with ministry, and perhaps having a small farm. I want a husband to stand beside whose views I can support and who is humble, knows and loves Christ, is kind and courageous and active in service to God through the strength of Christ, not someone who is caught up with the things of the world. I want a husband who is a deep thinker, caring about what is true and what is worthwhile in life. I'd be happy to get to know someone without assuming right away that we'd get married. :)

>I love the outdoors and seeing God's creation. I love homemaking stuff like healthy cooking, canning, etc, as well as raising and growing a bit of my own food. I've been shy much of my life but God and His people have helped me tremendously. People refer to me as sweet; I'm not sure why :) and I think one of my faults is being too agreeable. I use the KJV or NKJV because they were translated from the Received Text, not the Critical text, and so was the Geneva Bible and other early translations. Probably my favorite things to do are talking with real Christians about Christ, thinking about God, reading, and listening to sermons as I drive. I used to be so apathetic toward God in my heart even though I was following God to some extent, but He has worked in amazing unexpected ways and brought me into closer blessed fellowship with Him. I am seeing more and more that regeneration and sanctification are His work, and His love is so wonderful to me.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1750966&pind=9

Attached: 1521337147665 (3).jpg (480x360, 53K)

>The whole point of every living being surviving is reproduction strategy
So you admit that these are two different things?

this is true in major coastal US cities. There may be some good ones in the hinterlands though.

The whole point of this disaster of a thread is how we'd act when shtf. There'll be no artificial wombs and robot waifus.

I don't get why you can't procreate, I thought the point of mgtow was the legal and social bindings that comes with relationships with modern women. In a WW3 scenario, no one will care about any of that. You just cast the woman aside when there's trouble, surely?

Nice meme fags.

Nice projection, as you Tradcucks immediately throw money at every "based redpilled female" e-celeb

This all sounds very insecure OP. I think you enjoy the fine tasting swill of semen slopping around your lips in your mouth but are too much of a pussy/beta to admit it.

Attached: cmon-son.jpg (300x300, 67K)

No, one is a tool to achieve the other. Just like guns and canned food are a tool to achieve immediate survival. You failed at achieving the final step, that's the point

t.roastie
Want me to tell you how I know you are angry because more white men dont want you?

very true

Attached: 1509387701540.png (645x729, 41K)

Same thread every day Zzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 1518327750012.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Is this the best your mutt-ass can come up with?

>Hurr durr, ill make shit up about people thatll show them
>Nuh huh, Memeflags cant speak here durrr

Kys faggot