2018 sucks

2018 sucks.

Attached: 932182F4-65EF-4F65-9772-0BBF63E07E9B.jpg (1242x1364, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBsloOkBFjk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah
that';s what comedians do these days
get offended

These shitty types will be the first to tell you how much 'empathy' they have

Millions of talentless, lesser than average women have joined hands across the internet to hold the world hostage to their catlady maddness

yes it's perfectly reasonable, lets stop obesity awareness and measures to help people get their bodies health back on track because feelings > reason
this is the world we live in now.

Attached: 1488390767885.jpg (380x380, 50K)

What bigots, real women have curves. These MISOGYNISTS are trying to tell true feminists how to live

Attached: Realwomyn.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Look at those eyes. Shes just a soft, directionless thing thats completely shaped by others opinions. Im just disappointed Sup Forums couldnt influence her first.

The orca should lighten up, can't even see her face through all the fat

I want to put my cock between her layers of fat

Attached: 938079044205273088-png__700.jpg (700x1096, 178K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wBsloOkBFjk

Attached: 1521528012374.jpg (500x462, 31K)

>it's a woman
>she's "funny!"
>we've given her an award
>so you HAVE to listen to her!

I don't like this, but they keep doing this

Attached: 1521444270806.png (500x517, 51K)

Fuck it I don't care anymore. If this type of mindset actually catches on mainstream we deserve to go the way of Rome at this point.

Attached: 1487222353503.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

watching this to give her a fair chance

2:11

pol is literally never wrong top lel

Attached: 1521521613571.png (2560x1440, 1.35M)

If this type of thinking catches on to say were going the way of Rome would be an insult to Rome.

Attached: soon2.jpg (720x478, 77K)

From her wikipedia page
>Hagen espouses the fat acceptance movement. In January 2018, she wrote an article in The Guardian calling for people to stop dieting, labelling it as "boring", "triggering", and "neither feminist – nor healthy".[21] In February 2018, Hagen gained attention for calling for Cancer Research UK to pull their campaign that highlights obesity as the second most common cause of cancer. She decried the campaign as "fat shaming" and said that there was proof that dieting is more dangerous than obesity. Cancer Research UK reiterated scientific evidence behind their campaign.[22]
What a sweetheart

kinda funny when she's being self deprecating about being a fat and disgusting animal

We need fat shamming precisely for people like her.

I wonder what this hambeast feels about her male lardass counterparts.

I'm curious to see how unfunny she is.

>cares
Lmao at thou boi

See for yourself

Listen to the women exaggerate fake laughs while everyone else in the audience silently cringes

>award winning

Attached: 1515387924331.gif (245x230, 871K)

>award winning comedian
A comedian's reward is money for shows and movies because they're funny; it isn't a participation trophy for being progressive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

Id let fatties he fatties. They die quick and free up space.

And no one else cares

>they die quick

Not with modernized healthcare they don't. They die earlier than most but they still spend decades leeching off the system first.

>and said that there was proof
So she didn't even cite a phony scientific article from a dump journal
She just said there is proof
L M A O

Collecting obits of fat-activists in their 50’s will be a fun game soon. A bit like AIDS deniers in the 80’s.

That's literally a pig.

They still die before 60 but they are a huge PITA post-30.

Suicide should be mandatory for monsters like her

Aren't the nasty pictures of smoking-related illness and diseases 'shaming' smokers? Fact is, if you're obese it's an unhealthy lifestyle that you could change, but won't because you're lazy (hence why you're fat). My tax money funds the NHS to fix your problems like diabetes, etc while you sit watching Netflix all day stuffing your lard arse with biscuits.

>an american irrationally justifies obesity
seems legit

Disgusting blob

Attached: 27300762295.jpg (640x400, 34K)

"Award-winning" means nothing these days because some progressive panty-wetting leftist media outlet will give literally any talentless hack an "award" just for holding the right opinions.

See: Obama's nobel "prize"

A Dane who lives in the UK actually.

Globalism as it's finest

The award was probably for competitive eating.

>all those forced pity laughs because of the cameras

I'd say just let these ham planet wastes of space die from heart attacks, diabetus, or cancer, but they won't simply roll over and die. They are the types who come in squalling for somebody to pay for their healthcare after they've ruined their health.

She is just saying something controversial to gain visibility for her work. It is the oldest trick.

They should have put up a pic of that comedian so I would at least know who he is they are talking about.