Bongistan love thread

Now I won't deny we are massively cucked. I won't deny, we have done wrong things in the past. I am not here to shame anyone, not even the people who post bong hate threads. But what we need most at this moment is optimism. Black pilling only further demoralises the UK populace, and makes our un-cucking even less likely. And I am not denying reality, but there is a small pushback.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWk-amymTXA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9akViG_cvdQ

Attached: wp_ss_20180320_0001.png (720x1280, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzzQ8t8QODo
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mogg whitepill:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: jacob-rees-mogg.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

It's Americans who are always divisive. 9 times out of 10 and it will be an American or a meme flag (American)

Europe stands united.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzzQ8t8QODo

This. Americans are INCAPABLE of not sperging at britchads at every opportunity

thanks for the tea, most of you redpilled bongs are great and your history is rich and one of the more interesting historical topics to discuss. god save the queen.

Next Brit i meet irl I'm punching in the face for being an oppressive Nazi because of colonialism

Fuck off Achmed, your cucked country was the catalyst for the Jewish takeover of the world economy and politics. Without "muh empire" (which is nothing but a dream of the distant past, mind you) bowing to the kikes and licking their balls at their command, there wouldn't have been any world wars and today Europe and the US would still be in full control of their affairs instead of being nothing more than glorified good shabbos goys for the kikes.

rude, desu

Why would anybody be demoralised? I get angry, I get sad but that only motivates me.

Right now I feel helpless to change anything, but I'll be damned if I wont spend my whole life searching for a way. We'll kick and scream and fight like hell.

Like clockwork

>catalyst for the Jewish takeover
>frankfurt school america
>5 million jews in nyc
>words financial capital
>central banking system
>home of rad feminism
>home of gender/anti-white studies
>home of movements such as black lives matter
>largest antifa base

Yes clockwork. Idiotic clockwork.

Starting a love thread for your own country will only invite ridicule and hate, resulting in the opposite of what you've intended.

>implying the kikes were irrelevant before taking over America
>prime example of Swedish education
Go and prep your wife's bull and let the men talk politics, Sven

El devorador de la luz

>Black pilling only further demoralises the UK populace

Only because your populace is too cucked and sensitive to stand up for itself. Asking anons to care about your feelings just makes me want to see bongoland become an ancient memory even more.

A cautionary tale about a failed spineless people that Cucked themselves into oblivion.

Attached: Quintessentially.jpg (618x416, 69K)

>Go and prep your wife's bull and let the men talk politics, Sven

We're the ones talking politics, son. You are the one talking about your fantasy while simultaneously trying to shill and divide people because you are angry about your own pathetic existence.

See. Always Americans and you have to consider most of Europe is awake right now and it's early morning for the Americans so they are mainly virginal angry teenage neets. Sad.

Most people in Europe love and care about Britain, while most people in America don't give a fuck about Britain.

>world wars

WW1 was caused by german aggression towards Belgium, kaiserboo.
WW2 was Hitler planning to kill off many innocent slavs.

The only country I would expect to rush to defend cuckery would be Sweden now get back to your cuck shed

Attached: swede milk.png (549x653, 143K)

You're just providing cheap soundbite insults instead coming up with a counter-argument

You are walking meme. You must be underage.

Hurrr Europe defends Europe *something something black dick*

Truly pathetic.

I will deny we are cucked. We have European law. For 3 years 10 months.
We complained. We did something about it. We are still the whitest major country.
OUR FUCKING GOVERNMENT IS TERRIBLE WESTMINSTER MUST STEP DOWN AFTER THE EU DEBARCLE IT IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE AND IS NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL ORGANISATION BRAKING COMMON LAW.
REEEEEEEEE ...
Phew. That said and on a come down after several marathon Skyking(TM) threads (been up all night laughing my cock off because we're all going to die) I'm going for a Sub. An English Sub full of fine English Ingredients like backbone and stiff upper lip and cheese. Nothing foreign. No olives.
Then I'm going to sleep and I'll see if wake up in heaven. which I expect will be like England but without you know who. They go to Hell.
Bye.

Attached: IMG_3002.jpg (480x720, 116K)

What was Russia mobilizing their army in WW1?
What was Russia's invasion of Poland in WW2?

Um.....there is no counter argument. I don't give a fuck about Britain, or Sweden..... Perhaps I haven't made that clear.

Attached: swede.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Britain loves you guys so much they voted to leave, I see.

>Europe defends Europe

As history clearly shows... ha ha ha

If only they could move their island next to the US.

Attached: England.webm (406x720, 991K)

So then leave?

Because Europe isn't about a globalist commie union; it's about free European nations that can still operate, trade and have great relations with under the banner of Western Civilization.

Go play in traffic, you pathetic neet. It's your bedtime.

Love your people, hate your invaders and and government. Stay strong bongbro.

Attached: 1519912992599.jpg (810x1080, 99K)

Packets of cheese and onion crisps are the right colour in Britain. That's about all I can think of

>idgaf!
>replies to every argument
We get it, mate. We get it.

Attached: AmericaTellsTheTruth.png (883x115, 15K)

Organize, join a church group or another peaceful movement. Let people know that they have not gone crazy but their govt has. Speak your mind and network. You guys are so much stronger united and the time is now

the britain hate is getting out of hand. people are celebrating the dankula conviction.

I'm convinced at this point all the country-based shit flinging is pushed by shills

It's mainly germans from what I've seen. Which seems ridiculous given we're both facing the same problem, and should really be working together to resolve the issues that are affecting us both.
I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

>It's mainly germans from what I've seen

Guiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-27 um 18.49.20.png (930x301, 247K)

Sure thing bong, its not like youre allowed to critisize without 15 to life in jail.
Oh look, the champion of cucks. Why am I not surprised?

Awww whats the matter britfag cant handle the banter and ahmeds cock at the same time ?

Attached: 1520178190318.jpg (444x475, 79K)

>we should be working together.
Only you didnt anything up untill this week when the world realised youre far worse than krauts.

Dear God.....

Attached: family-guy.gif (513x386, 102K)

I'm sorry for all the anti-england shitposting for the last week, I still love you England.

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw&spfreload=10
Good luck to all Anglos that aren't cucked.

Is brexit still even happening? Zero updates since the election

I'm very proud of you Britain. No more hate. No more racism. No more bigots.

Attached: image.jpg (735x1024, 100K)

INCAPABLE

Attached: 1508360528621.png (797x601, 664K)

Even after all this time I still enjoy british banter.

Attached: 1488882099641.png (577x509, 214K)

>It's mainly Germans from what I've seen
Nice shit, George.

Attached: country-balls-separatio-allergica.png (1456x2864, 93K)

No. If what happened in Greece didn't inform you of how little the EU cares about the results of referendums what is happening with Brexit will. I don't know why they bother having a vote. It just wastes time and money.

Attached: 54545555.jpg (916x515, 103K)