South Africa

What the fuck is happening here right now? I've just seen some shit in the news about Dutton being waycis for prioritising SA refugees over Syrians

Attached: saffer.png (774x520, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXcyP9Jiku0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland,_Northern_Cape
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151879311/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_test_(South_Africa)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rhodesia 2.0

Attached: Melander_and_Hupli_RLI_1979_simu.jpg (620x465, 79K)

I should learn about rhodesia too, do you have any suggestions user? I'm pretty uninformed about african regional politics
any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers

>any suggestions
Google
stupid cunt

Every single time I look for blogs on African politics it's either
>muh black inventions
>muh superior african civilisation
>muh evil white settlers
I haven't had much success finding proper reading material

last I checked they were playing capture the flag.

Attached: 1520537921997.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

nah das just racist

That's optimistic. In Rhodesia the Whites got expelled by military, meaning a lot less brutal. In this case it seems it will be done by machete armed mobs

Hopefully we get to take some as refugees, but I can see it being difficult if they view it as ancestral homeland still
Not that there's a clean solution to this but what's ideal?

>what's ideal?
Kill the niggers.

quads of truth
How is state media covering the genocide? Are they just expecting 4.5m people to believe that farm murders aren't happening and everything is all good?

youtube.com/watch?v=uXcyP9Jiku0

just gonna leave this here

>How is state media covering the genocide?
They aren't. The only time it's mentioned in in the legacy media is when they're criticizing "racist" groups like AfriForum that actually do talk about it.

>Southern Rhodesia settled as a Brotish colony by a guy named Cecil Rhodes in SE Africa. Eventually renames to Rhodesia.
>typical colonial rule: minority white govt governs black majority. Albeit, it wasn't nearly as severe as Apartheid.
>Over the years, Rhodesia goes on to become Africas best producer; nicknamed "the breadbasket of Africa."
>by the 1960's, social attitudes 180. "Winds of Change" - push for decolonisation.
>Rhodesia is still technically governed by England. They want Rhodesia to make changes they don't want.
>African rebels, namely Robert Mugabe, and ZANU at the same time, are pushing for control against the white Govt.
>Rhodesian politicians feel betrayed by England, declare their independence.
>England sanctions the shit out of Rhodesia
>All the while, a bloody civil war between Rhodesia and African nationalist forces are engaged in a bloody civil war.
>Rhodesian military is spectacular, they hold off for a while, until the sanctions take their toll
>Rhodesia forced to capitulate, signs over govt to black majority.
>Mugabe works his way up to President, commits genocide, and destroys the economy

There's a lot of shit in between, but that's basically it.

It wont be long before there is a famine crisis. They are literally murdering their food suppliers.

This guy will lead headline the next *whatfuckingever* Aid concert

Attached: Bono.jpg (480x300, 20K)

Thanks user

I remember those days. We were filled with hope.

best part is were a negro trys to put out a tear gas grenade by throwning water on it.

I've always admired african engineering

Yeah, but there was outside interference.
Like their entire fucking civilisation.

Cross check what I said, because I probably fucked something up. Big detail I missed

>Rhodesia Capitualtes
>Black nationalists take power. Rhodesia becomes Zimbabwe
>Mugabe fucks everything up.

Anyway, a lot of people say Rhodesia 2.0, because at some point, Mugabe had all white farmers forced out of Zimbabwe. And whaddya know? With the only people who really knew how to farm gone, food stopped being produced real quick.

Now, The S. african governement is making a push for white owned land that they believe is rightfully theirs

>land they believe is rightfully theirs
Didn't the Bantu and/or Zulu tribes migrate down from the north once the Dutch settled empty land though? That's about the only fact I actually remember

Attached: 22788665_10210501732921385_2598850691390566744_n.jpg (720x720, 116K)

Depends on who you ask.

cleanse

Attached: 1454814674877.png (791x363, 199K)

They muddy the waters like they do everywhere else in the West. "Not all farmers who have died are white. 10% of then are black farm hands therefore these attacks are colorblind and it is, in fact, you who are racist and let's be honest that makes you the real problem doesn't it?"

Again, apply leftist mental gymnastics here - "Africa isn't a country you ignorant racist, there's more genetic divergence within the continent of Africa than between blacks and whites. Also, blacks are entitled to all of Africa and the Bantu migration story is a myth cuz I said so"

Neither Boers nor Syrians should be allowed into the West as refugees.

Boers and Afrikaners are not white, regardless of what people on here think. They have sub-Saharan African, Asiatic Indian and Malaysian ancestry.

When their nig nog genes decide to unexpectedly awaken one generation, they produce Sandra Laing.

The genetic diversity in Africa is not a myth. But actually this genetic diversity is a bad thing.

This diversity is why a lot of the conflicts in Africa occur.

>Boers and Afrikaners are not white
don't be mean
I think you're talking about something like the mayor of cape town

No. Boers and Afrikaners average 5-6% non-white blood. Some of which is sub Saharan African.

Yes. I'm talking about the ostensible whites. Not the Coloureds.

Shieeeet so yous be saying we a senpai mista burger? Wez both mutt descendants from kangz?

Daaaaamn nigga i feela blessed nah

Attached: 1520433765114.jpg (1080x1078, 172K)

just 5-6 percent
still very good

Why do you show that shit flag?

What's the coldest place in SA?

Attached: B6E94983-95C1-473A-A7FC-F2727EC197A6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Sannsynligvis Sutherland, cold as shit for us but piss for you. Usually at -1/2 in winter with record of -16.4.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland,_Northern_Cape

Ironic enough a few Scandinavians stayed there during the setting days.

Attached: 1_Gallery_100_Candice_Swanepoel_Hot_in_New_Victorias_Secret_Photos-02.jpg (760x1024, 109K)

>Boers and Afrikaners are not white

Attached: la creatura.jpg (466x562, 60K)

That's Jewish influence at work in your country.

Jews are actively seeking the extermination of the White race globally.

That sounds nice as fuck.
Nordic volunteers stronghold.

They aren't.

Here are some of their DNA results. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151879311/

In the Jim Crow South Boers and Afrikaners would have to sit at the back of the bus. This is no joke. Under the US one drop rule they'd be niggers. Anybody known to be 1/128 nigger was a nigger under US law.

Meanwhile, people known to have 30% non-white ancestry could be white under apartheid (yes, white-not Coloured) as long as a pencil didn't get stuck in their hair. No joke. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_test_(South_Africa)

Yeah and Americans are the mutts according to this board.

South Africa is the place that picks Eugene Terreblanche to be their most prominent white supremacist leader.

Seriously look at that dude. He looks like some quadroon/octoroon from Egypt, the Maghreb, Yemen, Puerto Rico or Brazil.

I'd like to go for a dna test if it wasn't so expensive. Only problem i have with that is that Sup Forums isnt a source

Attached: 1491409217395.jpg (760x1013, 81K)

Demoralization shills confirmed, their tactics: Saffers aren't white, Africa is for blacks, call for white exodus

How am I a demoralizing shill? I'm more like a truth teller.

Divide and conquer.

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (541x271, 54K)

We honestly need a religious solution.
That's the only way this could work.

Lol. Pointing out that Terreblanche looks like some visibly part nigger North African, Yemeni or Puerto Rican= divide and conquer.

I mean does Terreblanche seriously look white to you?

>steal land from africans, kill them by the thousands and enslave them
>cry racism when africans start killing you back

the absolute state of white people

Attached: 0711B3ED-681A-4F86-B721-1158922C1630.jpg (620x468, 36K)

And how the hell does somebody like Terreblanche become a WN leader in South Africa? This guy is not only considered white, but is considered white enough to be a WN leader?

If somebody like Terreblanche can be a WN leader (and a whole lot of Boers on here defend him), I don't even want to know what the standards for whiteness in SA are.

Shill spotted

Build civilization out of darkness, be too successful, become target of global jewish communism, hordes of orcs suddenly appear

Diverting discussion to some non-relevant tangent

But in this instance they are fucking farmers who support the country with food you idiot, and they rather kill them then let them support them.
Also why are you making the point that all white people in Africa were slave owners? Pretto sure all kind of people traden with slaves.

>American thinks all countries traded in slaves and mass murdered people in droves and comments without knowing history

Are we really surprised?

Attached: 1496269339462.jpg (2178x3589, 3.73M)

but they did. literally crack open a history book past your high school--
oh, wait. jerome, did you get your GED?